Detour to Romance Located in the checkroom 2 in Union Station as I am, I see everybody that comes up the stairs. Harry came in a little over three years ago and waited at the head of the stairs for th

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑上

Lesson 51 notoriously (尤指因坏事)众所周知 Predicting the future is notoriously difficult. 众所周知,预测未来是十分困难的。 The Persian Gulf has a notorously bad weather. 波斯湾的天气是出名的恶劣。 This is a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(564) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册3

Lesson 52: Mud is mud 实事求是 Listen to the tape then answer the question below. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Why did Harry decide to give up his little game? My cousin, Harry, keeps a large curiously-shaped bottle on permanent display

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(512) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第三册

For a generation of children, life without Harry Potter would be unthinkable; for their parents, too. J.K Rowling's books about the boy wizard have vanished from the shelves, and not just here in Brit

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

Introduction This support pack accompanies: Big City Small World Series 3 Episode 9 This support pack contains the following materials: 1. Before you listen: Vocabulary match up 2. Audio script 3. Comprehension Task 1 4. Comprehension Task 2 5. Gramm

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力 大城市小世界

Honesty A man who is driving a car stopped by a police officer.The following exchange takes place... Man:What's the problem,officer? Officer:You were going at least 75in a 55zone. Man:No,sir,I was going 65. Wife:Oh,Harry.You were going 80.(Man gives

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

Harry saw an ad in a window. It said:

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Then there was the preacher who decided to sell his horse. A prospective buyer was impressed with the animal, but the preacher said,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

South Africa is a country that always creates an impression. We know of its diverse population, the troubled history of apartheid and its rebirth as a global travel destination. Ive been a fan of this country for many years, but this is my chance to

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2013年

--So there it is the Orange River, resplendent in all its glory. It's journeyed all the way across the South Africa before making this dramatic plunge, the lifeblood of the area.--This has been my most remote walk so far, and we've crossed some prett

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2013年

I hear were going to lose you, Father, said Miss Carmichaelnastily.He had never looked so remote, so devoid of human feeling ashe did that morning in his laceless alb and dull black chasuble withsilver cross. It was as if he attended only in body, wh

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

He's used to having his fair share of female attention, but few women have had the courage to ask Prince Harry for a dance. 哈里王子向来受到大众女性的关注,但很少有女子曾经鼓起勇气,请哈里王子给自己跳支舞。 Bu

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Prince Harry has said he wants to settle down and have children but is waiting to find the right woman who will be next to me to share the pressure. 哈里王子称,他希望自己能尽快成家,生个孩子。不过,目前,他还在等待那个

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Then there was the preacher who decided to sell his horse. A prospective buyer was impressed with the animal, but the preacher said, I must warn you-he only responds to 'church talk'. Go is 'Praise the Lord', and stop is 'Hallelujah'. I've worked wit

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

【生词预览】 tuck大口地吃,cor老天爷, 【笑话原文】 Two Apples Harry was given two apples, a small one and a large one, by his mum. Share them with your sister, she said. So Harry handed over the small one to his little sister an

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

In a very candid interview, Princes William and Harry opened up about what they've learned from their father, but also made very personal revelations about their family, fatherhood and the friendship the two brothers share. 在近日的一次采访中,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

哈里波特的力量 The Power of Harry Potter As if by magic, virtually all British parents have suddenly picked up the habit of reading to their children. A poll commissioned by UK electricity utility Powergen found that Harry Potter, as well as o

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Fishing Larry and Harry drove 500 miles to go fishing. They paid a huge sum to rent a cabin, a similar about to rent a boat. They fished for three days and caught only one fish between them. On the way home, Harry fiddled with a calculator while Larr

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A: Hey, man! Please call me a taxi. B: Yes, sir. You are a taxi.

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

[00:01.12]Harry, the meat is filthy. 哈里 那牛肉非常恶心 [00:01.84]And the meat- I gotta tell you somethin. 而且那牛肉 我必须得跟你说 [00:04.04]Do you know they got untrained people workin at the gut table? 你知道他们让一些

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-快餐帝国