一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 trans-表示横过,越过 transmit = trans + mit(送) 送出去 vt. 传

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

A: You must be new. B: As a matter of fact, I am. A: Have you just started college? B: No. I transferred here from a different school. A: What school? B: I transferred here from PCC. A: Do you like it here? B: I really like it here so far. A: Do you

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

A: Are you new here? B: Yes, I am. A: Is this your first year in college? B: I actually transferred here from another school. A: Which school? B: I transferred from PCC. A: How do you like it here compared to PCC? B: I love it here. A: Do you like it

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

A: Youre ready, right? B: Ready for what? A: Are you ready to transfer tomorrow? B: Yes. I am ready. A: Youre not nervous? B: Of course Im nervous. A: What are you most nervous about? B: I wont know anybody at that school. A: You shouldnt be nervous

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

A: A letter came for you in the mail. B: Give it here. A: Whats the letter about? B: I think its my acceptance letter from UCLA. A: Did you get in? B: I got in! A: Youre not kidding? B: They really let me in. A: Congratulations! B: I really wanted to

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

A: What are your plans? B: What plans are you talking about? A: Your plans as far as college. B: I want to transfer. A: You want to transfer? B: Thats what I plan to do. A: Where do you want to transfer to? B: I want to go to school out of state. A:

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

Topic 1-How to make profits from university patents Experts are saying, that only a small part of the valid patents developed in universities are being transferred into profit-making technologies. Are we throwing hard researched tech, out the window?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

25.商务电话 常用应急场景 范例一:We have two Smiths Thank you for calling ABC Company, may I help you? Im Liu Yi. Id like to speak to Mr. Smith. Sorry, we have two Smiths, Robert Smith and James Smith, which one would you like to speak to? Id like

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

A: What are your plans? B:What plans are you talking about? A:Your plans as far as college. A:You want to transfer? B:That's what I plan to do. A:Where do you want to transfer to? B: I want to go to school out of state. A: Which state? B:Maybe New Yo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 转学-Transferring to a Universit

VI. Furthering Listening and Speaking Task 1: Worry of a Teacher Susan Smith cared for her students very much, and they all liked her. She wanted them to learn and to be happy. She had a special relationship with one student, Doris. Doris had been to

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

divert v. 转移,转向,使高兴 例句:They diverted the river while they were building the dam. 建坝时,他们让河道转移方向. diversion n. 转移,转换,牵制,解决,娱乐 例句:I think her last argument was a div

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

图片1 place n.地方,地点,位置 vt. 任命 vi. 名次,列前 例句:We must find a place for this new picture. 我们必须找一个地方放这张新照片。 displace vt. 移置,转移,取代,置换 v.转移 例句:Televisi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

核心句型: That tears it! 我真是受够了! tear it直译过来就是:撕破它,撕掉它,这个短语的正确意思是:打破计划,使希望破灭,使计划泡汤。因此,当美国人说That tears it!时,他/她要表达的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

中文 英文 缩写 初始存取时间 initial access time 初始地址消息 Initial Address Message IAM 初始地址信息 initial address information 初始化报文 initial message 初始化信道分

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

印尼登山者正向安全地带转移 This is AP News Minute. An explosive wildfire in northern California has scorched several homes. The fire is burning around Redding. Thousands have been forced to flee. In Greece, the Prime Minister visited the

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(八)月

Market Attention Shifts to US Fed Rates in September 市场注意力转移到9月美联储是否调整利率 WASHINGTON With worries over Chinas slowing economy starting to recede - financial markets are beginning to shift their collective attention

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(九月)

Go to a movie or concert. Play a game. Do some exercise. In this case, you're focusing your motivation on something desirable, rather than something stressful. So if you can immerse yourself in positive activities, you'll shift your motivation away f

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: But it turns out high birth rates and the population explosion are not permanent features of some cultures or countries. But rather a part of a four-step process the whole world is going through,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Goto amovieorconcert. Playagame.Do someexercise. In thiscase,yourefocusingyourmotivation on somethingdesirable, rather thansomethingstressful. So if you canimmerseyourself inpositive activities, youllshiftyourmotivation away from the focuson thestres

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

A: Are you new here? B: Yes, I am. A: Is this your first year in college? B: I actually transferred here from another school. A: Which school? B: I transferred from PCC. A: How do you like it here compared to PCC? B: I love it here. A: Do you like it

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 转学-Transferring to a Universit