Wake Up-Home-Monday 醒来-家里-星期一 All of a sudden my alarm clock went off, it is six o'clock in the morning.I Should wake up. but I am still sleepy.I know that I have to get up,or I will be late 突然音我的闹钟响了,现在是早上六

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Now, My old roommate--the person I used to share an apartment with--used to like the terrible buzzer you find on most alarm clocks. 现在,我以前的室友曾跟我住一间屋子的人喜欢那种很吵的闹铃。 This, again, is true. I had a

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

So, we have a comforter and we have a light blanket. 所以,我们有一床被子和一条薄毯。 Usually, there is a top sheet, sheet, that you put over you in between your body and the blankets, 一般来说,有一个上层床单,sheet是你放

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

Can Father Bear see the sunset at the sea? 熊爸爸在海上能看到日落吗? Yes, the very same one. 是的,跟我们看的是同一个。 And in the morning, because fishermen get up so early to fish, he can see the sunrise too. 而在早上,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

Newspaper Carrier Day is an important day to celebrate one of societys forgotten workers the newspaper carrier. Every day, thousands of newspaper girls and boys get up early and carry heavy bags of newspapers around the streets. They deliver our news

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

Teacher: Boys, I have a riddle to ask you. There's something wearing beautiful feather, and it can wake you up every morning. What is it, Tom? Tom: A feather duster, with which father wakes me up every morning. 老师:孩子们,我有个谜语要你们猜:有一

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

新英语口语900句 谈论日常生活习惯 421. I always get of bed at half past six in the morning. 我总是早上六点半起床。 422. After getting up, I shave, brush my teeth and comb my hair. 起床后,我刮脸、刷牙和梳头。 423

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 一个非常懒的男孩,今天早上他又起床晚了,校车马上就开动了,他才赶到,为了上学不迟到,那就快跑吧!空格键开始,方向键

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

A: Can I apply for a permit today? B: I need to see your ID. A: I think I forgot it in the car. B: You need to give me your ID and $27. A: I'm going to go and get my ID from the car right now. B: Go get it. A: Here you go. B: All right, I'm going to

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

And how much should they cost to buy? 要买的话多少钱 this particular award is 4000 dollars. 这个奖是4000美元 Wow,I will sell you one of mine for 2500. 我卖你一个我的吧 只要2500美元 Think about it. 考虑考虑 And you've got

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

把被子叠好。 Lets fold up the futon. fold意为折叠,fold up意为叠好、叠整齐;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为被子。 Lets put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。) 昨天晚上你打呼噜了。 Y

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

How bad habits affect your sleep? 影响睡眠的坏习惯 You're sleeping too much 睡的太多 Is there such a thing as too much sleep?It seems so. 睡的太多也对身体有害?似乎是这样。 According to sleep experts at Sweden's Katolinska

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Oh! the old, old clock of the household stock, 哦,那座世代家传的, Was the brightest thing, and neatest; 漂亮精致的,老钟, Its hands, though old, had a touch of gold, 镀过金的,老迈指针, And its chimes rang still the s

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Reasons 理由 One early morning a mother went to her sleeping son and woke him up. 一天清晨,妈妈去叫还在睡觉的儿子起床。 Wake up, son. 起来,儿子。 It's time to go to school. 去学校的时间到了。 But why? I don't wan

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

SOHO一族 A: Hey! What are you reading? You almost lost yourself in it. A: 嘿!你看什么呢?这么投入。 B: A newspaper. B: 看报纸呢。 A: Is there any big news? A: 有什么头条新闻吗? B: No, but the report about freelancers is very

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

A: Wake up! Jim, wake up! A: 醒醒! 吉姆,醒醒! B: What happened? B: 出什么事了吗? A: Nothing , just wake you up. Let's go out for a walk now. A: 没出什么事,就是叫你起床。我们出去散散步吧。 流行时尚03.jpg B: Are

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

1、首战雅思的烤鸭有三样东西一定要提前装进书包。这是你考试时最重要的东西:准考证、身份证、护照照片(照片后面写上你的信息)。如果你报名时候填写的是护照,那么你需要带的就是准

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Mother:It'seven o'clock.It's time to get up. Lily:No,I'm sleepy. Mother:Hurry up,or you'll be late for school. Lily:I feel sick now. Mother:What's the matter? Lily:I'm so tired.I stayed up late last night. Mother:Come on,Lily.Breafast is ready. Lily:

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

A: Wake up, it's time for school. B: I'm so tired. Let me sleep for five more minutes. A: You have to get up and get ready for school. B: I know, but just five more minutes. A: I can't let you go back to sleep, because you won't wake back up. B: I pr

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 日常生活-Daily Life