Shirley: What's the matter, Luke? You look stressed out. Luke : I'm under a lot of pressure at work. Shirley: You need a long vacation. Luke : I know, but I really don't have the time. 你需要度个假 雪莉:卢克,你怎么了?你看来像是受

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(319) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

The Iranian government is rejecting Western pressure to move quickly on disclosing information about its nuclear(核) program. At the same time, it is facing renewed opposition from candidates in the June presidential election to discuss allegations

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

They say money can't make you happy, but scientists find that it can make your life a lot less stressful. A study of almost 200 adults making various amounts of money finds that the less money you mak

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

DAVID GREENE, HOST: And we're going to spend some time now in China's far northwestern region, Xinjiang, which is four times the size of California. It's home to a Muslim minority group called the Uighurs. They have had this tense relationship with C

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

1. pressure,压力。 eg:He works well under pressure. 他在有压力的情况下工作很出色。 eg:These old people are unaccustomed to the pressureof modern life. 这些老人不习惯现代生活的紧张压力。 2.workplace,工作场所。 e

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

keep...in mind 记住;考虑到某事 例句: It's a good idea, I'll keep it in mind. 这是个好主意,我要记在心里。 There is a meeting at 5 pm, please keep it in mind. 下午五点有个会议,请记住。 A:Are you feeling ok? 你感

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

How to get lucky in life 好运气的敲门砖 Reduce Stress and Negative Thinking 减轻压力和消极想法 Here's the thing about luckyou don't know if it's good or bad until you have some perspective. Alice Hoffman Remember that time agonizing o

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

You are not the president of the United States. But chances are you too have real stressors in your life that make it feel as though the weight of the world is on your shoulders. Theres a way to break free. Upon examining the daily routine of Preside

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

如何减压让生活更美好 许多学习生活中的烦恼都会使人产生压力,为了更好地发现及解决同学们中存在的心理压力问题,你们班特意开展了一次以Less Pressure, Better Life为主题的英语演讲比赛,请你

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

see two kinds of pressure working on college students today: economic pressure,parental pressure. It is easy to look around for rebels-- to blame the colleges for charging too much money, the parents for pushing their children too far. But there are

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Ways To Manage Stress Creatively 管理压力的方法 Don't worry about what other people think of you. 不要担心其他人是怎么看待你的 This is easier said than done, but Ipromise it does come with age. No one cares about what you're doin

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Ways To Manage Stress Creatively 管理压力的方法 Accept Creativity as Workbecause who wants a real job anyway? 将创造力视作工作因为,谁想真地工作呢? The biggest skill is being able to separate yourself from your work. 我认为

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Ways To Manage Stress Creatively 管理压力的方法 Take care of your self. Mind AND Body. 照顾好你自己,心灵与身体都要。 Putting my creativity and my work first,I often neglected to eat, exercise, even stand up from my desk. 我曾把

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

GWEN IFILL: Joining us now to talk about that push and pull, and the announced proposal today to help remedy the crisis, is the European Union's ambassador to the United States, David O'Sullivan.Welcome. DAVID O'SULLIVAN, European Union Ambassador to

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Young people should have everything to be happy about, but as the generation with the least responsibility we actually experience the most stress. A 2013 survey by the Nightline Association found that 65% of students feel stressed. 年轻人理应朝气

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The premature death of 44-year-old Zhang Rui, founder and chief executive officer of startup Chunyu Doctor, has spurred a bout of soul searching in the Chinese tech community. 近日,44岁的初创企业春雨医生创始人兼CEO张锐的英年早逝

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

International schools from abroad are booming in China thanks to growing demand from parents who are seeking different pathways for their children to attend college overseas, and who can increasingly afford more options. 得益于家长日益增长的需

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

不断增加的学习及求职压力,使得一部分学生寻找为自己代课的替身。这一现象在大三,大四的学生中尤为普遍。 Mounting pressure from their studies and job-hunt have driven a number of students to find a double

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

当你工作累了的时候怎么给自己放松呢,本文为你提供十个妙招。 1.Deep breathing. Take a deep breath. Hold it. Now let it out slowly. Try counting to 10 as you let out your breath. Feel the tension and stress flowing out of yo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

讲解文本: under the gun 顶着巨大的压力,受到压力 I can't go to the party because I'm under the gun to get ready for my exams. 我不能去参加聚会,因为我要准备考试,压力很大。 I don't want to work under the gun.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语