Faced with one pointed question after the next regarding your career, a job interview can quickly take on the feel of an interrogation. 面对着接二连三有关于你个人职业生涯的问题,你会很快就觉得一场面试就像是一场审讯

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

商务与公司 BUSINESS AND COMPANY Part1 HR: Interview 人事: 面试 1 面试 (1) Job Interview (1) Interviewer: Can you tell me a little bit about yourself? 你能简单介绍一下自己吗? Interviewee: I am a graduate of a technical univer

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

1.Remember: The interview is meant to determine if you're a good fit for the company。 谨记:面试要看的是你是否适合该公司。 The first thing you need to do before the actual interview is figure out why you want it。 首先,在面试

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

If you thought swords coming right at your face and cars crashing literally in front of your eyes were enough to give you nightmares for weeks-you ain't seen nothing yet! Because when fans in Nagoya, Japan, saw the premier of Iron Man 3 in April, the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

If interviews make you horribly nervous, the thought of doing one remotely might be a relief - but you should still take them seriously. 如果你因为面试而万分紧张,那么远程面试可能会让你松口气吧--但还是应该认真对待哦

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A:Hello,Modern English.Drew here. 你好,洋话连篇,我是Drew B:hi,buddy,it's marco . 嘿哥们儿,我是 A:How can I help you today? 今天想聊些什么? B:Well.I am going for an interview

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

Dating, as most humans who engage in it have no doubt observed, can be a major source of stress -- especially first dates. You can waste a shocking amount of time worrying about your outfit, where you'll meet up, when you'll meet up and whether or no

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

With so much competition for every job listing out there there are more than 6.1 job seekers for every job opening, according to the latest job-opening and turnover data from the U.S. Department of Labor wowing a recruiter during a job interview is e

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Getting an interview for that dream job is a perfect chance to sell yourself and you need to make sure that you get everything right. 得到一份理想工作的面试机会也将是一个推销你自己的绝佳时机,当然你也需要确保一些都

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

1. Freeze up 过度紧张语无伦次 If you cant make it through an interview without crumbling, people are unlikely to believe youll be able to withstand the rigors of a normal job. So if you find interviews particularly daunting, work on your pep-

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

面试中女性求职者常被问及一些有关婚姻的尴尬问题,这是猎头都无法帮其规避的。公 司这样的做法当然有欠妥当,面试官当然也不够专业,但既然问题无法回避,那就兵来将挡,水来土掩,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

BEIJING March 2 (Xinhuanet) -- Lady Gaga, American top singer and songwriter, was scheduled(预期) to release her new album Born This Way on May 23, according to a MTV news report. The upcoming(即将来临的) album was described by Lady Gaga as a

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

work experience is the type of work you've done in the past. If you haven't started working yet you can say Right now I'm still a student. or I'm a recent grad and I haven't started working yet. In the second sentence, recent grad is short for recent

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Read just about any article about job searching and you'll probably get fairly clear instructions to toot your horn, show 'em what you're made of, or make it very easy for the hiring manager to quickly understand your capabilities and value. 阅读任何

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

是不是为即将到来的面试而忐忑不安呢?下面这篇幽默的对话不但可以缓解你对面是的恐惧,还可以让你了解不少面试的知识。 A: Hello, Modern English. Drew here. 你好,洋话连篇,我是Drew。 B: Hi,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The interview is undoubtedly the most important part of your job search. Your network and your resume may help you get your foot in the door, but youve got to ace the interview to get the job. What happens, though, if your interviewer is -- gulp! --

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How would you respond if you were asked one of the following interview questions: 如果别人问你以下问题你该如何回答: If aliens landed here right now, what would you do? 如果此刻有外星人在此登陆,你会怎么做? What d

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

With so much competition for every job listing out there there are more than 6.1 job seekers for every job opening, according to thelatest job-opening and turn over data from the U.S. Department of Laborwowing a recruiter during a job interview is ev

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

眼下,知名企业的校园招聘已经纷纷进入面试阶段,随着外企的英文面试如火如荼的展开,书店里各类以世界最佳公司面试题为标榜的面试指南也纷纷告罄。且不论其内容优劣,单就最佳公司

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Peter在飞机上遇到Wang Lin。Peter主动和Wang Lin交谈,两人一见如故。英语情景会话 (以下W代表 Wang Lin, P代表Peter ) P: Hi. I don't think we've met before. My name is Peter. I'm very delighted to meet you. W: Nice to meet

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语