对于求职者来说,海投简历后没有接到面试电话是一回事,参加面试后没有接到录用电话又是另外一回事。在面试后等待HR电话的漫漫长夜里,求职者往往会焦躁不安,患得患失。其实,HR没有

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

The one dreaded question that is guaranteed to come up in every interview is What is your greatest weakness? Perhaps it's the interviewer's way of weeding out candidates to see who is truly prepared to answer this uncomfortable question. Regardless,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

The one dreaded question that is guaranteed to come up in every interview is What is your greatest weakness? Perhaps it's the interviewer's way of weeding out candidates to see who is truly prepared to answer this uncomfortable question. Regardless,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

面试的真正目的是什么 你知道面试的真正目的吗?也许你曾纳闷过,你的简历招聘人员已经看过了,他们也对你电话面试过了,所有的证明材料他们也都检查过了,为什么还要你在面试的时候

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Four Steps to a Better Job Interview实现更完美面试的4个步骤Here's a question I often hear: What are some things I can do to prepare for a job interview? 我经常听到有人这样问:我需要为面试做些什么准备呢? Answer: Th

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试时最令人哑口无言的问题 Tell me about yourself: How to answer this difficult question 面试时最令人哑口无言的问题 - 请你自我介绍一下 A common interview question that can leave people speechless is Tell me about you

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

准备几个基本问题如果你提前知道了电话面试的时间,则可以在面试时把简历、coverletter放在你旁边的桌子上,直接运用里面的句子回答问题。一些基本的问题,你可以事先准备好答案。通常,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

在求职面试中,如果被问到以往失业的经历,你是否能应付自如? 电视上常用的借口--为了得到更好的工作,并不适用于所有人。 If you have been fired, you may be afraid that your past will come back to haunt

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

面试终于结束了,可以松口气了。别急!结尾也是很重要的!退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼,充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望。 BASIC EXP

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Job interviews are stressful; most of us are not sales people and yet, in order to secure a job, we have to sell ourselves. Selling our skills is something we can learn how to do and a key to this is to be proactive. Proactive means to anticipate pot

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Thats right, 1000 big ones just for showing up for a job interview. In a climate where many people are struggling to get their foot in the door this seems almost too good to be true. 没错儿,只要来面试,1000英镑就是你的了。现如今许

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

by Alison Green, US News World Report 艾利森-格林 《美国新闻与世界报道》 So you've had your job interview, and, as you wait to hear from the company, you keep replaying the interview in your mind and wondering how you did. But is ther

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

你知道面试的真正目的吗?也许你曾纳闷过,你的简历招聘人员已经看过了,他们也对你电话面试过了,所有的证明材料他们也都检查过了,为什么还要你在面试的时候再重复一遍呢?其实面

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

work experience is the type of work you've done in the past. If you haven't started working yet you can say Right now I'm still a student. or I'm a recent grad and I haven't started working yet. In the second sentence, recent grad is short for recent

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

想找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老 外口味,那么录取机

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

准备几个基本问题 如果你提前知道了电话面试的时间,则可以在面试时把简历、coverletter放在你旁边的桌子上,直接运用里面的句子回答问题。一些基本的问题,你可以事先准备好答案。通常

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在求职面试中,如果被问到以往失业的经历,你是否能应付自如? 电视上常用的借口--为了得到更好的工作,并不适用于所有人。 If you have been fired, you may be afraid that your past will come back to haunt

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试就是你与面试官面对面的一种交流,更是你施展才能与特点的好时机,即要让他们了解你,还要让他们相信你才是最理想的人选。与此同时,也是你认识,揣测与了解你面前的主考官的时

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

An Interview Strategy: Telling Stories 面试策略之一:讲故事 A Job Interview Is Not an Interrogation 工作面试并非是审问 If you read many books on job interviews, you'll notice that some feed you lists of interview questions that you

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问。还是事先做点准备吧。 I:Interviewer(面试者)A:Applicant(求职者) ①I:what is your major? A:My major

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语