在当今的中国,我们可以看到由于不均衡的饮食和缺乏运动所引发的越来越多的健康问题。我们需要采取行动来解决这一问题。 Listen Read Learn Today in China, we are beginning to see more and more health problems because of poor diet and little exercise. It's h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

now Malcolm in the middle star Frankie M openned up a medical scare, a mini stroke its not usuall in someone so young. he is just 27 years old and this is not his first one. Former Malcolm in the middle star Frankie M found he is in the middle of hea

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Well, new information now study got our attention yesterday, if you are getting a solid 8-hour-sleep or more at night, be aware, a new study says getting 8 hours maybe too much. And also says that too much sleep could double your risk of untimely dea

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

WHO Urges Massive Investment in Health Programs 世界卫生组织迫切要求大规模的健康计划投资 Leading health and science experts say improving health is essential for reducing poverty a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--全球经济要闻

I have been looking forward to this. Our next guest inspired another than Oprah, and more than 300 of her staff are to go on a vegan diet for a week. That means no animal products, no meat, eggs or dairy. In her new best-selling book, I read it over

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

A Well Balanced Diet And Cancer-Health 均衡饮食与癌症-健康 Lifestyle has become an influential factor in determining an individual's health.Every year,cancer is responsible for thousands of slow and painful deaths.Nutritional scientists have

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

039 health and fitness words weight slim athletic muscular diet health club fitness centre gym waistline tracksuit regular exercise fresh air stress pressure push ups crunches condition stamina strength energy phrases play sports keep fit join a fitn

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

unit 154 健康建议(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:You look tired. Did you sleep well last night? A:你看起来很疲倦。昨晚睡得好吗? B:I stayed up all night writing a report. B:我昨晚熬了一个通宵,在写一份报告。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(316) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

May: Mom, this is your third bowl of rice! Shirley: I know but I have no choice. My stomach just keeps crying for more and more. May: Why? I never saw you eat so much before. Shirley: I've been going to the gym these days. The exercise makes me hungr

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

哥伦比亚广播公司:最新研究显示,教孩子做饭,无论是通过烹饪课程还是在家自己亲自教,都能够培养孩子健康的饮食习惯. 烹饪课可培养孩子健康的饮食习惯 CBS News: according to a recent review, getti

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Recently we were told by a student that setting aside time for improving his physical fitness would be a total misuse of his working hours. He assured us that he would be no better served by a fitness program than by learning to play bridge. College

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

运动有助降低健康年龄 Every morning, Tony Diamond goes to a local park for an hour of fast walking. Then he runs for another hour. He also goes to a gym two or three times a week for muscle training. The retired navy captain won three medals

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Smoking does nothing but harm to people's health. 吸烟对健康只有坏处。 You look pale today. 你今天脸色苍白。 If a person doesn't exercise,he gets sluggish. 如果一个人不运动,他会变得

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

-It turned out a new study showing that something bad for moms may be good for their babies. All the discomfort that comes with morning sickness could signal a healthy and strong start from new-borns. Dr. Jane Ashton is here, contributed to that you

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2016年

A team of US researchers have found that those who have a high genetic risk of cardiovascular disease can cut the probability of a heart attack in half by following a healthy lifestyle. 美国的一组研究人员发现对于那些遗传性心脏病患

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

For the last 15 years, Sheila Fitzpatrick has struggled to get a good night sleep. She used to take sleeping pills that she bought over the counter from the chemist but they didn't work for long. Her anxiety about becoming dependent on tablets just m

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

A new study shows that air pollution in China is responsible for 350,000 to 500,000 premature deaths every year. The paper was published in the medical journal Lancet and authored by four of China's leading scientists including Chen Zhu, a former Min

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Now, Uh, if you are a parent, youve heard a lot about drinking juice in kids. Well, that juice may help kids pack on the pounds. But a new study now at the Bello University shows that though it may not be true, and in some cases it may even help kids

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Subject:fit as a fiddle 迷你对话 A:Hi, Clive. Nice to meet you. How is your mother now? 你好,Clive。很高兴见到你,你妈妈最近怎样? B:Thank you. She is fit as a fiddle. 谢谢。她身体非常健康。 地道表达 fit a

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语