One of the most famous bike makers in the world is Taiwan's own Giant. When Giant started in 1972 in Taichung, it only produced bikes for bigger companies like Schwinn. In 1986, Giant decided to compete in the high-end bikes business because the mark

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

The field of medicine has not traditionally distinguished between someone who is merely not ill and someone who is in excellent health and pays attention to the body's special needs. Both types have simply been called well. In rencent years, however,

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

初级公司英语会话Lession4:健康和安全 Listen to the dialogue between Human Resources Manager(HR) and Company President (CP) HR: As a reasonably large company, we are required to produce a written health and safety policy. CP: Have you got a draft for

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

Back now with our series of this week on womens health. Tonight the question: there is no other way to ask it, can you be fat and fit at the same time. The answer may surprise a lot of women who wage a life long battle with their weight. Our story to

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

statistics show that about half of us wake up in the morning without to change something of their lives in this new year, at right of the top of lot of people's lists are workingout or losing weight. so we gonna help you get helthy in 2012 and to do

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

So I finished. And I kind of went overboard on the week after the project was over. 我于是停止了这些健康计划。健康计划中止后的一周,我让自己稍微放纵了一下, I went to the dark side, and I just indulged myself. It w

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

The World Health Organization just did a big study that they published this year. 世界卫生组织做了一个大型研究,并于今年出版。 And it was done in Europe. 研究在欧洲进行。 And they estimated that 1.6 million years of heal

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Current Attitudes toward Physical Fitness Recently we were told by a student that setting aside time for improving his physical fitness would be a total misuse of his working hours. He assured us that

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

美国一项最新健康报告指出,餐馆和小食店所提供的大多数食物含盐量过高,超过推荐的人体必需摄入量,这将造成健康问题。 中老年人如果每日摄入的盐量过多,还会造成高血压等疾

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

Scientists Measure Ocean Health by Its Color 科学家根据海洋的颜色测量其健康度 You wouldn't order phytoplankton from a menu, but these microscopic green algae are an important food. The

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--环境科学探索

大连国际步行节:健康漫步好心情 步行精神万代传 A study shows that walking is a great way to improve your level of activity and your health. With green trees all around, a blue sky

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

117. I havent seen Xiao Li lately .How is he? 118. Hows your father been? 119. As a matter of fact ,he hasnt been feeling too well. 120. Im sorry to hear that.Whats the matter? 121. He has a slight fever. 122. Tell him I hope hes better soon. 123. Il

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员英语口语

Lesson 19 Talking about Health 第19课 谈论健康 A:Oh, dear! What's wrong with you? You look pale! A:哦,宝贝儿!你怎么了?你看上去脸色苍白! B:I'm too tired! I didn't close my eyes for two days. B:我太累了,我两天没

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: That's a thing. Well, according to a new study it's actually a very disgusting thing that's also really great for health. 是的,根据研究显示,接吻是非常肮脏的一件事但却对健

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

41 最新研究表明灌溉有助于增进健康 DATE=5-1-01 TITLE=AGRICULTURE REPORT - Irrigation and Good Health BYLINE=George Grow This is the VOA Special English AGRICULTURE REPORT. Irrigation is

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

With their special padding and hightech soles, youd think that running shoes were designed to keep your feet healthy. 你可能认为跑步鞋拥有特殊衬垫和高科技鞋底的设计会保持你的双脚健康。 But, in fact, a recent study sho

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A.J.雅各布斯用了整整一年的时间,遵循他听到的每一条健康建议--从用玻璃杯来抹防晒霜到戴着自行车头盔购物。在TEDMED的演讲台上,雅各布斯与大家分享了他在这个过程中发现的许多让人意

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

We all know that exercise is good for our physical health. A growing body of research is revealing that physical activity also has powerful implications for our mental health. If you follow my blog, you know that I regularly discuss the importance of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Food and Health The food we eat seems to have profound effects on our health. Although science has made enormous steps in making food more fit to eat, it has, at the same time, made many foods unfit to eat. Some research has shown that perhaps eighty

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Your birthday may be more important than you think when it comes your health. 考虑到健康因素,你的生日可能比你想象的更重要。 Scientists at Columbia University used an algorithm to identify significant associations between the t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间