第二篇:签证面试 —— 虚拟语气 A Visa Interview [1] Kelly didn’t do as well as she should have at her visa interview today. She didn't get the visa, and she realizes now that she shoul

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出Mp3

conflict 冲突、抵触,争论 confront 迎面遇到,遭遇,勇敢的面对 confuse 使困惑,把弄糊涂 confusion 困惑,糊涂 congratulate 祝贺,向 道喜 congratulation 贺词,祝贺 congress 代表大会,国会 conjunction 结

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 《四级词汇 词根+联想-记忆法-》

complement 补充 互为补充的 与相配 complex 由许多部分组成的 复合体 复杂的 complexion 肤色 性质 局面 complicated 复杂的 难懂的 complication 困难 难题 并发症 compliment 赞美的 comply 尊从 服从 component 组

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方六级词汇

Shan: I just meant that she's got different taste. Ali: What kind of girl is she? Shan: She's pretty conservative. Ali: Is her fiance Taiwanese? Shan: Yes. Ali: How old is he? Shan: About 30. He's really outgoing. But why do you ask? conservative (a.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Does the fair sex(the fair sex: women) have the bigger mouth? According to UK-based study, you bet your sweet mildly contagious bippy they do.(bippy: an unspecified part of the anatomy, usually used in the phrase You bet your sweet bippy) And now res

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Iran's New President: Conservative Politics and Traditional Values 伊朗新总统:保守政治与传统价值观 Iran's new president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, is largely unknown outside of his country

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--国政军事聚焦

Writing in Britain's Observer newspaper, Prime Minister Gordon Brown is calling for a return to old-fashioned, conservative banking practices. It is a change for Mr. Brown who as Treasury Secretary for a decade was a proponent of the light regulatory

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年2月

Got a secret 有一个秘密 Can you keep it? 你能够保守吗? Swear this one you'll save 发誓你会保守这个秘密的 Better lock it in your pocket 最好把它藏在你的口袋里 Taking this one to the grave 带着这个秘密直到走进

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Sipho has lived in London all his life. Here is what he thinks of the statement. Some of them are some of them aren't. Generally I would say they are. I think they're very regimented,very quite straightforward, some of them can be adventurous, but ge

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

My girlfriend and I have been going out for a year and I thought it was time to have a heart-to-heart with her. Simon: I have something I want to talk to you about. Can you come over here and sit down for a minute? Paula: Uh oh. Is something wrong? S

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 ation (用于名词)动作(造成的状态或结果) accommodation n.招

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

1. As Mr. Nilson, well known in the City, opened the window of his dressing-room, he experienced a peculiar sweetish sensation in the back of his throat, and a feeling of emptiness just under his fifth rib. Hooking the window back, he noticed that a

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台