pact n.协定,条约 pamphlet n.小册子 paperback n.平装书,平装本 paradise n.天堂 paradox n.矛盾、似矛盾而正确的说法 paralyse vt.使麻痹,使瘫痪 paralyze v.使瘫痪,

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级词汇

Have we got the award of the patent? 我们获得专利权了吗? Not yet. 还没有。 Yes, we have! 是已经获得了。 It will take another 6 months. 还要再等6个月。 What are the claims of the invention? 什么是发明的专利权? Y

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Purchase patents 购买专利 A: We'd like you to provide us with equipment. 我们想要你们给我们提供设备。 B: I am afraid that we can't. Production costs have risen a great deal and we are now losing money. However, we're quite willing t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Transfer patents 专利转让 A: We'd like you to provide us with a technical licence to improve our present products and develop new ones. 我们想要你们提供一项技术许可证来改进我们现有的产品并开发新产品。 B: I hope we

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Applying procedures 申请程序 A: I'm going to apply for a patent but I'm not sure how to prepare the application. Would you please help me? 我想申请专利,但不知道如何准备,你能帮我吗? B: Sure, glad to help. First you need su

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Apply for a patent 专利申请 A: Mr.Li, I want to apply for a patent in your country, but I don't know about China's Patent Law. Would you please tell me the essentials? 李先生,我想在中国申请专利,但我对中国的专利法不太了解

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Business Biotech patents Taking it personally 商业 生物技术专利 对人下药 A legal fight over a new generation of medicine 新一代药品的法律纠纷 DRUG research is in dark times, as pipelines dry up and development budgets are cut. 但

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business Drugmakers Cliffhanger 商业 制药企业 悬念 Big Pharma struggles to protect its blockbusters as they lose patent protection 大型制药企业艰难保护着专利失效的重磅炸弹药物 FOR some years the big drugmakers have been

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

今天我们要学的词是royalty。 Royalty专利使用费,著作版税。Record labels and online radio stations reached an agreement on new royalty rates after a two-year battle, 经过两年的激烈争论,唱片公司跟网上广播电台在音

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

The selfie stick didn't always look like this. The original patent was filed all the way back in 1984, before cell phones were ubiquitous. Before the word selfie was even coined, let alone in the dictionary. The first selfie stick was neither as eleg

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

德鲁柯提思,Fark.com的创始人,讲述了一个他与一个有着用电子邮件制作和传播新闻的专利的公司打官司的故事。同时他也分享了一些让你意想不到的、由无意义的专利所引发的法律问题的相关

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:罪与罚

Business 商业报道 Patent reform in America 美国专利法改革 Trolls on the hill 山上的巨魔 Congress takes aim at patent abusers 国会瞄准了滥用专利权者 IN SCANDINAVIAN folklore trolls were dumpy with grotesque faces and uncontr

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

U.S. appeals court on Friday overturned a $120 million jury verdict against Samsung, finally handing the South Korean smartphone maker a significant win in its longstanding patent feud with top rival Apple. 当地时间周五,美国联邦巡回上诉

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Purchase patents 购买专利 We'd like you to provide us with equipment. 我们想要你们给我们提供设备。 I am afraid that we can't. 恐怕不行。 Production costs have risen a great deal and we are now losing money. 因为生产成本已上

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Transfer patents 专利转让 We'd like you to provide us with a technical licence to improve our present products and develop new ones. 我们想要你们提供一项技术许可证来改进我们现有的产品并开发新产品。 I hope we can sa

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

On this day Ive was overseeing the creation of a new European power plug and connector for the Macintosh. 我前去拜访的那天,艾弗正在监督两款模型的制作,其中一个是为欧洲市场设计的新插头,另一个是为Mac电脑设

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Intellectual property知识产权 Many patents, still pending 悬而未决的专利 Congress tweaks, but does not overhaul, Americas patent system 国会将对美国专利制度进行小幅修改 Sep 10th 2011 | NEW YORK | from the print edition AFTE

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Intellectual property知识产权 Inventive warfare创智财富 Battles over patents are becoming fiercer and more expensive 专利之争更猛烈,更烧钱 Aug 20th 2011 | from the print edition THIS deal is all about patents. That was the near un

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Science and technology 科学技术 Biotechnology patents 生物技术专利 Natural justice 自然正义 America's Supreme Court is to rule on the patenting of genes 美国最高法院将对基因专利做出裁决 THE nine justices on America's Sup

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Biotech patents 生物技术专利 Taking it personally 对人下药 A legal fight over a new generation of medicine 新一代药品的法律纠纷 DRUG research is in dark times, as pipelines dry up and development budgets are cut. But one shaft of

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合