Tigers eat flesh of other animals in the forest. Generally tigers do not kill tigers. They like only the flesh of other animals. A tiger has to be very quick in catching other animals. But an old tiger or a wounded tiger can not run fast. At such tim

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

我的英语程度比同班同学好......有一天我们老师在家中举行了一个Party,并且特别介绍了一位青年企业家让我们认识,她说这位青年事业成功,是一位a man of means。 同学们都不懂老师的意思,而

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Tony was in line for the elevator at Macy's. Two men walked up. They went to the front of the line. They were very tall and very big. They looked like father and son. A Macy's employee spoke up. Sir, he said, you have to go to the back of the line. Y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Idiom: Man of his word ( reliable person ) Hit the book: Empire Peak Pottery Hieroglyph Decline Indigenous Invasion

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 有声畅销书-秘密

The Old Man and the Dog Saying goodbye to Meg was the hardest thing Ive ever done.Shed been part of my life for so long,always there when I needed her. Throughout the last fifteen years,she d been my closest friend,sharing my joy and sadnes

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

AMERICAN STORIES - Riverman By Stewart Edward White Broadcast: Saturday, September 25, 2004 Now the VOA Special English Program American Stories. Our story today is the Riverman, it was written by Ste

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 American Stories

I turned and began walking as fast as I could, limping a littleId pulled muscles in both legs, and when I got out of bed the next morning I was so sore I could barely walk. I didnt notice those things then, though. I just kept looking over my shoulde

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Maybe it would be best to begin this way. Let's start, in fact, on the day that it all started, with Laura already at work in the county library. But here's the thingas the day goes by, maybe she won't even come to realize yet that the dead are sudde

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Broadcast on Coast to Coast: June 13, 2002 Re-broadcast on VOA News Now: June 16, 2002 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster, some whimsy to liven up your vocabulary! RS: Slangman David Burke brings us some words and p

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

LONDON, Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- English Premier League side Arsenal said Tuesday that they have reached an agreement with rivals Manchester City to sell French midfielder Samir Nasri. Arsenal can confirm that they have agreed terms for Samir Nasri to mov

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BILBAO, March 15 (Xinhua) -- Athletic Club Bilbao quaified for the quarterfinals of the Europa League with a magnificent victory over English Premier League leaders, Manchester United on Thursday. Athletic's 2-1 win was the result of 90 minutes brill

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

音乐咖啡厅:Shawn Desman - Butterflies 相关介绍:Shawn Desman,原名Shawn Bosco Fernandes。1982/1983年1月12日(imdb显示1982而wiki是1983还有待考察)出生于加拿大多伦多。Desman是他的艺名,据说是源于小时候的

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(201) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

LONDON, Feb. 12 (Xinhua) -- Liverpool striker Luis Suarez and manager Kenny Dalglish both have apologized Sunday over Suarez's refusal to shake hands with Patrice Evra of Manchester United before Saturday's match. I'm sorry, Suarez issued the apology

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, July 7 (Xinhua) -- Sunderland have completed the signing of John O'Shea on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee, revealed the defender's former club Manchester United on Thursday. O'Shea, 30, became the fifth former Man. United player on t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Katia: Hello, everyone, this is Katia from Mexico and we are here with Paul from England, and today we're gonna have a very interesting conversation about men. What's difficult about being a man and what are the good things about being a man, so we h

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Man United target has contract revoked

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

比利乔尔 ( Billy Joel,全名:William Martin Billy Joel,威廉马丁比利乔尔,1949年5月9日 ),美国天才歌手、钢琴家、作曲和作词家。 It's nine o'clock on a Saturday The regular crowd shuffles in There's an old ma

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Man's youth is a wonderful thing: it is so full of anguish and of magic and he nevr comes to know it as it is, until it has gone from him forever. It is the thing he cannot bear to lose, it is the thing whose passing he watches with infinite sorrow a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I want you to love me like the first time, yeah I want you to love me like the sun shines, yeah Girl, Imma make you feel good Love you like a red blooded man should Girl, I wanna love you like the first time Listen I just wanna tell ya You got the ki

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅