I live in a town far away from your kingdom. I married and got myself a beautiful wife. Many years passed but we didn't have any children. I had a slave woman who had served me loyally for many years. I decided to adopt her child as my own. I soon de

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

新编英语教程第四册unit03_2_Company_Man

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

Most people are looking forward to the retired life, they have a lot of plans, such as travel around the world or do something they have never done before. But for some old and retired persons, who have lose their wife or husband, feel lonely all the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

QINGDAO, China, May 29 (Xinhua) -- China was crowned the Sudirman Cup world mixed team badminton champion for the fourth straight time by cruising past Denmark 3-0 here on Sunday. It is China's second fourth straight win at Sudirman Cup as the powerh

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ladies man 意思是有女人缘的男性 例句: My cousin always has 2 or more women interested in him. Hes a real ladies man! 我的表弟身边总是有若干个女性对他感兴趣所以他是个非常有女人缘的男性。 My brother is a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

How to reject a man GG:Can I buy you a drink? MM:Actually I'd rather have the money. GG:Can I have your name? MM:Why? Don't you already have one? GG:I'm a photographer. I've been looking for

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

There was a man, in the State of Qin, who wanted some gold. One morning he dressed himself smartly and went to the market. Arriving at the gold-dealers stall, he seized a piece of gold and made off. 秦国有个人渴望得到金子,于是在一天早

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

My infant daughter began crying as I drove home from the store, and since she was harnessed to her safety seat in the back, I couldn't console her. Stopping for a red light, I turned around and waved my hands, calling her name to distract her. I gave

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

tidal waves don't beg forgiveness crash then on waytheir father he enjoyed collisions others walked away the snowflake falls in may and the doors are open now as the bells are ringing out cuz the man of the hour has taken his final bow goodbye for no

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I didnt know know Until I saw you run That perfect glow glow It wasnt from the sun Where do I go go When I have no light Cause you were my sunshine When you were here here I felt like I could fly But now I fear fear To look up at the sky And its so c

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Manbun Fights With Dadbod For 'Word' From VOA Learning English, this is the Education Report. Does a manbun look good on top of a dadbod? Or would it be a good hairstyle for an ammosexual? And do you really want your kids to Netflix and chill while y

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

I didnt know know Until I saw you run That perfect glow glow It wasnt from the sun Where do I go go When I have no light Cause you were my sunshine When you were here here I felt like I could fly But now I fear fear To look up at the sky And its so c

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Varden paused, and put away a good mouthful of whisky. Well? cried several breathless voices. Well, said Varden, Im not ashamed to say I went out of that house like an old buck-rabbit that hears the man with the gun. There was a car standing just out

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Books and Arts; Book Review;Chile;Man of the moment; 文艺;书评;智利;谁主沉浮; The Southern Tiger: Chile's Fight for a Democratic and Prosperous Future. By Ricardo Lagos with Blake Hounshell and Elizabeth Dickinson. 《南虎:智利为民

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

音乐咖啡厅:Shawn Desman - Couldn't care less 相关介绍:Shawn Desman,原名Shawn Bosco Fernandes。1982年1月12日出生于加拿大多伦多。Desman是他的艺名,据说是源于小时候的一个外号 Dez, man.2002年他首发同名专

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

ROME, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- Juventus were stunned by 10-man Sampdoria 2-1 at home on Sunday to miss the chance to reclaim an eight-point lead at the top of Serie A. Both Inter Milan and Roma suffered humiliating away defeat, respectively at the hands of

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A rich man lived near a tanner, and not liking the unpleasant smell of the tan-yard,he pressed his neighbour to move. The tanner put off his departure from time to time,saying that he would remove soon .But in fact,he still continued to s

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

LONDON, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- English Premier League side Manchester United on Tuesday agreed two three-year sponsorships with Chinese companies, China Construction Bank (CCB) and soft drinks manufacturer Wahaha. As part of the agreement, United's firs

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, Oct. 24 (Xinhua) -- Mexcian striker Javier Hernandez has committed himself to the Premier League champions Manchester United for a further five years as he signed a new deal with the Red Devils. The 23-year-old would stay at Old Trafford unti

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

加拿大超人气流行RB歌手Shawn Desman小清新二单《Dum Da Dum》 加拿大超人气流行RB歌手Shawn Desman今年第二支单曲MV首播!作为新一代人气歌手,并且还曾赢得2011 MMVA最重要年度MV奖项,Shawn Desman依旧

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲