Stephen Sommers (Director): Unlike most other sequels, the entire original cast return eager to reprise their roles. Stephen Sommers: The key is to first get the cast back, and that' what I felt reall

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

1.有趣的漫画 Please keep the bus clean. 请保持车厢内的整洁 Please keep the MRT clean. 请保持地铁内的卫生 Please keep the park clean. 请保持公园里整洁 Please keep the beach clean. 请保持海滩的卫生 Please keep the

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字5A

This country has become the World Cup champion in sui-soccer or football as it is known , that is known here and this is what winning a World Cup is all about. It is about celebration, about rapture a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

He bought some ties at Daffy's. Marked Final Sale, they were only $15 each. Originally, they were $100 each. Who would pay $100 for a tie, he wondered. He bought five of them. He went home. He showed them to his wife. She didn't like any of them. But

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

by Michael W. Flynn Hello, and welcome to a special joint episode of Money Girls Quick and Dirty Tips for a Richer Life and Legal Lads Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Lawful Life. This episode is the second of a two-part series on your federal income

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

So Well Go No More a-Roving So we'll go no more a roving So late into the night, Though the heart still be as loving, And the moon still be as bright. For the sword outwears its sheath, And the soul outwears the breast, And the heart must pause to br

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

THE MAKING OF A NATION - Grover Cleveland Returns to the White House in 1892 By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, November 17, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

Electric power stations were operating again and some businesses reopened in the Indonesian city of Palu on Thursday. However, the condition of thousands of people in nearby communities was unknown nearly a week after an earthquake and tsunami hit th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

1. Residents of Greensburg, Kansas are joining search crews picking through the rubble and debris that sits where the town used to stand. A Kansas state trooper says the search that resumed after daybreak is still being called a search and rescue mi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

For the first time were getting four new episodes of Sherlock in one series. 这是我们第一次能在一季剧中看到四集《神探夏洛克》。 The bonus installment is technically a Sherlock mini episode, BBC One confirmed today. Titled Man

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Thailand's prime minister is urging national unity after ten weeks of anti-government protests in the capital. Abhisit Vejjajiva says the government has returned order in Bangkok and the provinces. In a spe

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(五)月

AS IT IS 2016-03-28 Amazon Customer Banned for Too Many Returns 亚马逊客户因退货太多被列入黑名单 Tuan Do of New York says Amazon has banned him from shopping on that website. The reason? He returned too many Amazon purchases, he said

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Preliminary returns from Sunday's elections in the Comoros indicate the president's ruling coalition is heading for a landslide victory that could extend his rule. But some opposition leaders say voting was marked by irregularities. Scott Bobb | Joha

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

Since Astropup last went into space, he has started to think big thoughts about the Universe. Now he is torn between the love of his owner, Jenny, and his thirst for space exploration. He returns to the launchpad for another mission with his companio

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Mystery,Suspense, Drama, Romance join Natasha and Richard for The ROYAL STORY OF THE YEAR! What do you think will happen? Heres a clue. Doctor Who is not the only character who might regenerate this Christmas. Eight years ago, Prince Bertie mysteriou

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

John Key spent three days in Indonesia last week and one day in Singapore. The main reason for his visit was to increase trade between these countries and New Zealand. Twenty-five business people went with the Prime Minister including the chief of Fo

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

EXPLORATIONS - International AIDS Conference Returns to Washington After 22 Years MARIO RITTER: Welcome to the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Im Mario Ritter. The International AIDS Conference is the worlds top event for people working on

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(七)月

经典歌曲-我的爱人走了My Lovers Gone 蒂朵 My lover's gone 歌手:Dido My lover's gone his boots no longer by my door he left at dawn and as I slept I felt him go Returns no more I will not watch the ocean My lover's gone no earthly ships

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

David is out for lunch. David出去吃午饭了。 be/go out for... 出去做... Susan is out for shopping. 苏珊出门购物了。 Let's go out for a drink. 我们出去喝一杯吧。 A:Hello. Can I talk to David? 你好。能让David接电话吗?

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

SYDNEY, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard has greeted Australia's Olympians at Sydney airport, saying they should be proud of their performance at the London Games, local media reported Wednesday. About 500 people gathered a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻