Prenuptial agreements, which are widely accepted in western countries, are still rarely paid attention to in China. But since the recent interpretation of the Chinese Marriage Law triggered widespread debate within Chinese society, prenuptial agreeme

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

As part of our series on job interviews, in this Business English Pod episode well be taking a closer look at the process from the HR perspective. Specifically, well be studying the language of reaching a decision about whom to hire. A Brazilian busi

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语求职面试培训

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

1. preface /ˈprefis/ -- foreword; preliminary remarks; author's introduction to a book The preface usually provides information that the reader should know before the book. 序言常提供给读者一些阅读本书前需要了解的信息。 2. pre

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇

The Time of Our Lives--Il Divo Toni Braxton Before you read... 群雄逐鹿,烽烟再起,看德意志今夏谁主沉浮!超级组合 Il Divo 与葛莱美天后 Toni Braxton 联袂出演,激情献唱世界杯!赏绿茵竞技,品足球战歌!来吧,一起为胜利加油! 声男伶、唐妮布蕾斯顿梦幻合唱

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006

Spent 24 hours 与你共度一整天 I need more hours with you 可我还渴望更多的时间 You spent the weekend 你用整个周末 Gettin even ooo 还清你我的恩怨 We spent the late nights 许多个深夜我们 Makin things right between us

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Bush: Pre-9/11 Document Did Not Include 'Time and Place of an Attack' Paula Wolfson President Bush says he received no information prior to September 11, 2001, indicating a terrorist attack on America

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

THE MAKING OF A NATION - Questions of Wrongdoing Trouble President Grant's Second Term By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, August 04, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

The Secretary of the US Army delivers a stinging indictment today against those accused of sloppy record keeping at Arlington National Cemetery. And John McHugh tells the families of those resting in that hallowed ground that he is deeply sorry. Toda

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Others include water on the Moon, gene therapy Art Chimes | Washington 23 December 2009 The prestigious journal Science is out with its top 10 breakthroughs of 2009. They include developments in anthropology, astronomy, and biology. The breakthrough

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

A: I am trying to see if I can afford to purchase a home that I wish to buy. B: We can figure that out right now. How much do you earn annually? A: My wife and I earned one hundred and fifty thousand dollars last year. B: How many years have you held

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

THE MAKING OF A NATION #68 - Pre-Election, 1840 By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, June 24, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English. (MUSIC) President Marti

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

歌曲: Blood Red Sandman 艺人: Lordi 音乐星级: ★★★★ 所属专辑: The monster Show 发行年代: 2005 风格: Hard Metal 介绍: 这个乐队真是旋律的一塌糊涂,强劲传统的老式riff刷的人热血沸腾,乐队的噱头也挺多,全部成员都是怪物造型,乐队歌词创作也都是怪物题

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

BEIJING, July 24 (Xinhua) -- Bayern Munich swept over Beijing Guo'an 6-0 in a pre-season friendly match at Workers' Stadium here on Tuesday. Guo'an sent on a second-string lineup and were under full control of the Bundesliga powerhouse throughout the

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

NEW YORK, Sept. 23 (Xinhua) -- The NBA announced the cancellation of 43 pre-season games and the postpone of training camps indefinitely. The representatives for the NBA owners and players union are still at an impasse over a new collective bargainin

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

call dibs的英文解释如下:中文意思是有权利要求怎么样,有权要求做某事(expression used to claim rights/possesion on sth./sb.)。 例句: I get carsick in the back seat, so I call dibs on the front seat. 我坐在后座晕车

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Come a little closer baby I feel like layin' you down On a bed of sweet surrender Where we can work it all out There ain't nothin' that love can't fix Girl it's right here at our finger tips So come a little closer baby I feel like layin' you down Co

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Spraying Insecticide Indoors Reduces Spread of Malaria Researchers in West Africa have shown that spraying insecticide indoors can dramatically reduce malaria transmission. Efforts to develop a malaria vaccine have so far been disappointing, so progr

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

TAMPA, the United States, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- The favorability of the Republican Party among U.S. registered voters matches the 2008 pre-convention level, and has a virtual tie with that of the Democratic Party, shows a poll released Wednesday. Forty

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, April 19 (Xinhuanet) -- Almost one year after the disastrous(灾难性的 ) oil spill, scientists believe that the overall health of the Gulf of Mexico as nearly back to normal. However, the scientists restrain their optimism about natur

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻