Ah-la-la-la-la I met this girl late last year She said dont you worry if I disappear I told her Im not really looking for another mistake I called an old friend thinking that the trouble would wait But then I jump right in A week later return I recko

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 2015 MTV 音乐录影带

美语听力与发音技巧 第25期(短句的断句) Welcome to Daily Tips on learning English. Today’s tip is on the importance of pausing to mark the boundary between phrases or thought group

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力与发音技巧

Exercise 1-35: Contrast of Compound Nouns CD 2 Track3 In the following list of words, underline the element that should be stressed. Pause the CD.Afterwards, check Answer Key, begi nning on page 193. Repeat after me. 图片1 图片2

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD2

Lets take an example. In the sentence My sister who lives in San Francisco is a doctor, the adjective clause is who lives in San Francisco. It describes my sister. Theres no pause before the adjective clause. So, it means that I have more than one si

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

第一章 练习15:重音的运用 Exercise1-15 Application of Stress Exercise 1 -15: Application of Stress CD 1 Track 23 Mark every word or syllable with ' where you think that the sound is stressed. Use the first sentence as your example. Check A

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Nationalities When you are in a foreign country, the subject of nationalities naturally comes up a lot. It would be nice if there were a simple rule that said that all the words using nationalities are stressed on the first word. There isn't, of cour

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Wendi: Alright, so I want to talk a little bit about what people's impressions of you are when they see you're tattoos, either strangers or people that actually know you. Rina: Some people it can be negative. Some people are interested and I have no

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Dialogue B (A:Susan B:John C:Operator D:Mike) A:Do you mind if I use your phone? B:No,not at all.Go ahead.It's over there in the corner. A:I wonder if I could make a long dista

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Exercise 11-10: Practical ApplicationU.S./Japan Trade Friction CD 4 Track47 Listen to the following excerpt, and compare the two versions. Forty years after the end of World War II, Japan and the U.S. are again engaged in conflict.Trade frictions, wh

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

Wendi: OK, so I want to talk a little bit about how you decided where to put your tattoos. Rina: You know, that is kind of spur of the moment. I will admit that. I'll just be thinking one day and I just want one there and that's where I plan my next

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Wendi: What is the point of getting married or having a wedding or? I guess there's not really one in the same but what's the whole point? James: Generally, I think people get married because they've been in a relationship for long time and they feel

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

I must pause for one fast second and say a fast word about oral contraception. 我必须打断一下,很快地说一句关于口头避孕的事。 I was involved in an extremely good example of oral contraception two weeks ago. 两星期前,我碰到

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 伍迪单口相声精选

Wendi: Talk about the best wedding you've ever been to and if you can kind of think about what it was and and what the atmosphere was like when you walked in. James: OK, the actual wedding ceremony? Wendi: Yeah, sure. James: OK. Wendi: Tell me about

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

But we must pause, says the honorable gentleman. 我们必须暂停,那位尊敬的绅士说。 What! must the bowels of Great Britain be torn out, her best blood spilt, her treasures wasted, that you may make an experiment? 何其乃尔!难道大不

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

There is a loud crashing sound and there is a pause for about whats taken and a screamer too and everyone just run everybody there is mass chaos.There are smoke, the black smoke and fire, do you see in there? Yes in there. There are indications that

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2012年

There is a loud crashing sound and there is a pause for about whats taken and a screamer too and everyone just run everybody there is mass chaos.There are smoke, the black smoke and fire, do you see in there? Yes in there. There are indications that

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2014年

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2015年

谁都有要帮忙的时候。但是只会一句Can you help me?远远不够。不同的忙、不同的人,问法也不一样。今天,我们教你怎么恰当地ask for help! 关键词: There are many different ways to ask for help in Englis

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

But heres a mystery: When you press pause on the VCR, the screen doesnt go blank. Instead, you get a frozen image. Remember, you need a changing magnetic signal to create even a still video image. If the video tape isnt moving, where is this changing

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Wendi: Alright, so I want to talk a little bit about what people's impressions of you are when they see you're tattoos, either strangers or people that actually know you. Rina: Some people it can be negative. Some people are interested and I have no

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂