INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., we are on a train going to Washington, D.C. Ellen Stewart is taking Alexandra Pappas to visit the nations Capital. They are, in many ways, like other tourists. They want to visit the Air and Space

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

The Lost Civilization of Yonaguni 失落的古文明 by Kevin Lustig Humans have been building for a long time. Structures _(1)_ 6,000 years old have been discovered that were built by ancient Egyptians, Indians, Chinese, and Mesopotamians. However,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

Chugi: Hi, Mike, how are you doing? Mike: Hey, Chugi, I'm good. Chugi: I'm so done we're with classes. Mike: Yeah, me too. Chugi: What are you doing for the summer vacation? Mike: Right now, I have no plans. Chugi: Well, I am planning to go home to M

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Long ago, in a small village lived Vishnudutta, a poor Brahmin farmer. He worked hard but was not able to earn much. His son, Somadutta was always asking for more money. Be satisfied with what you have, my son, Vishnudutta would say. One day, Vishnud

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

瑞典女子组合 Icona Pop 首播新单《On A Roll》,这首歌超级洗脑,超级好听,绝对是她们《This Is... Icona Pop》专辑里的最棒之一!MV 也各种可爱,各种有感觉,希望她们这单能够打热。 歌词: (

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Anna, a schoolgirl ClipAnna At the moment, I like boys with quite long hair. Also theyd have to be quite a lot like me, like the same things, but not treat me like a girl, treat me more like a friend. I have seen the perfect boy actually, whom I wal

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

MADRID, May 9 (Xinhua) -- China's top tennis player Li Na was focused on the job in hand after defeating Angelique Kerber in the last 16 of the Madrid Open tournament on Wednesday. Li's win over the player who had beaten her in Indian Wells earlier i

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

CINCINNATI, Ohio, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- Former French Open winner Li Na beat American Venus Williams 7-5, 3-6, 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the ATP and WTA Cincinnati Masters. The ninth-seeded Chinese, the losing Montreal finalist last week, w

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In China, everyone knows Li Na, she is the symbol of Chinese tennis athlete, she becomes the first to win grand slam in Asia. Her tennis career is such a great success, but last year, she made an important decision that she retired, it was so suddenl

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

DOHA, Feb. 7 (Xinhua) -- Chinese tennis player Li Na will miss the Qatar Open next week due to the ankle injury she suffered in her Australia Open final in which she lost to Victoria Azarenka of Belarus. Li Na has withdrawn from Qatar tennis due to h

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

NEW YORK, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- Top seeds Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal both advanced into the second round of U.S. Open, while China's French Open champion Li Na subsided in the first round on Tuesday. Nadal, the defending U.S. Open champion and thi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, June 23 (Xinhua) -- China's first Grand Slam champion Li Na said here on Saturday that she hopes to do better this year than her second round loss in last Wimbledon. The 30-year-old shocked the world by breaking through at the French Open to

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

PARIS, May 26 (Xinhua) -- The world No. 7 Li Na of China held off strong challenges from Spanish qualifier(预选赛) Silvia Soler-Espinosa to win the women's singles second round match 6-4 and 7-5 at the French Open on Thursday. The sixth seed Li wa

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

PARIS, May 28 (Xinhua) -- China's Li Na breezed past Romania's Sorana Cirstea.6-2, 6-2 to sail into the fourth round of the French Open for the second time on Saturday. The 6th-seeded Li, who became the first Chinese player to make a Grand Slam final

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

PARIS, June 1 (Xinhua) -- China's top player Li Na continued her breakthrough journey as she romped into the women's singles semifinal at the French Open by beating Victoria Azarenka of Belarus 7-5, 6-2 here on Wednesday. Li Na, 29, who finished seco

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- Rio de Janeiro's state government insists Maracana Stadium remains on target to be ready for June's FIFA Confederations Cup, despite a workers strike that threatens further delays to the venue's 450 million US-doll

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌曲 : If You Want My Love 艺人 : Loona 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 : Colors 发行年代 : 2002 风格 : Pop Dance 相关介绍: Loona,。1974年9月16日出生于荷兰。作为歌手舞者的Loona成名与DJ Sammy是分不开的。此人也正是后来成为了她的丈夫。05年他们有

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

MADIRD, May 7 (Xinhua) -- No. 8 seed Li Na enjoyed a comfortable passage into the last 16 of the Mutua Madrid Open on Monday after defeating Spaniard Silvia Soler Espinosa in straight sets 6-3, 6-1. Li Na showed the power of her serve and looked stro

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The slowdown in Indias economy is expected to continue into the next year, as growth in Asia's third largest economy plummets to its lowest level in two years. India's July-to-September quarter registered only 6.9 percent growth, far lower than proje

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I'm a new soul 我是一个新的灵魂 I can do this strange world 来到这个陌生的世界 hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take 希望能懂得如何给予,如何索取 But since I came here 不过自从我来了之后 I felt

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲