Once a snake who had grown weak with old age came across a pond where many frogs lived with their king, queen and little prince. The snake had not eaten for many days. He tried to catch some of the frogs, but was too weak to catch any of them. I will

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

《Gomenasai》(译名:对不起;日名:I'm Sorry)歌曲由俄罗斯流行女团t.A.T.u.录唱,收录在她们的第二张英语专辑《Dangerous and Moving》中,作为第三张单曲被发布于2006年4月17日。《Gomenasai》词曲由

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

In this Business English Pod episode, well be completing our discussion of charts and graphs by studying language for making predictions and for supporting your predictions with analysis. Well also look at a couple of advanced ways to rhetorically em

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

Kwabena Boahen 正在研究如何用硅片来模拟人脑超强的运算能力,因为人脑的这种复杂而重复的运作过程可以在一台小巧轻便而且运行超快的电脑上实现。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(293) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:重释机器

Chugi: Hi, Mike, how are you doing? Mike: Hey, Chugi, I'm good. Chugi: I'm so done we're with classes. Mike: Yeah, me too. Chugi: What are you doing for the summer vacation? Mike: Right now, I have no plans. Chugi: Well, I am planning to go home to M

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

The kingdom of Vijaygarh had a wise and kind King. People were happy. But the King himself was sad and worried. A devilish snake had entered his sons body. Neither medicine nor magic worked to cure his son. When the Prince grew up, he thought, It is

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Reflection Christina Aguilera Look at me (1) But you'll never know me Everyday It's as if I play a part Now I see If I wear a mask I can fool the world But I cannot fool my heart Who is that girl I se

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

伊迪娜门泽尔( Idina Menzel), 1971年5月30日出生于美国纽约。伊迪娜门泽尔凭借百老汇经典舞台剧《女巫前传》中饰演阿尔法巴一角,获得托尼奖最佳女演员奖。1995年出演《吉屋出租》开始百

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Call them twisters or tornadoes. They are nature's most violent storms with swirling winds that can top 300 miles per hour. About 800 twisters sweep through the US every year, more than anywhere else in the world. The hardest-hit area is a swath of t

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

MELBOURNE, Jan. 22 (Xinhua) -- Former French Open champion Li Na knocked out fourth-seeded Polish Agnieszka Radwanska in straight sets to reach her third Australian Open semifinals here on Tuesday. The Chinese top player's 7-5, 6-3 victory will set h

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Aug. 20 (Xinhuanet) -- His skin-fit purple jeans, black T-shirt, that hangs loosely on his strong frame, leather bracelets, and huge finger ring scream the rebellious spirit of a rock singer. But when Vanness Wu begins to talk about his new

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MELBOURNE, Jan. 22 (Xinhua) -- China's Li Na reached her third Australian Open semifinals in four years on Tuesday and will play Maria Sharapova while defending champion Novak Djokovic eased into the men's semis to meet David Ferrer. Former French Op

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Voice 1 Hello, Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Rebekah Schipper. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a Special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It is a warm

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

'Namiya' to hit Chinese theatres on Dec 29 One of the most popular Japanese writers in China, Higashino Keigo will see his 2012 novel Miracles of the Namiya General Store adapted into a Chinese movie on December 29th. The Chinese movie adaptation sta

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

BEIJING, Oct. 18 (Xinhuanet) -- Giuliana Rancic, 37-year-old E! News and Style Network host, revealed Monday that she has breast cancer after doctors discovered a tumor during her latest round of in-vitro fertilization. Rancic had planned to wait unt

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Whakao loonal Kidei downni wha dei evi nayet Er gorlay wally wally ay Moe dei woonoah Tar dei arh tzoo waah Yee har naah Gorli goo gorli goo Dei gar lee whaka woo gar Dei hoa kaar Wo dei arh tsee whoa Arh tsee whoa Dei bi yee naah Koi lar Koi lar dei

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Idina Menzel,美国女演员,歌手,词曲作者。百老汇知名才女。在Rent和Wicked中出演重要角色而闻名。托尼奖得主。虽然唱歌不是她最主要的发展方向,但为数不多的专辑(这张I Stand仅仅是她的个

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Zimbabwe's president-elect has been inaugurated for a five-year term. Emmerson Mnangagwa is calling on the nation to move forward with him, vowing to implement radical economic reforms to attract investment. Our reporter Gao Junya brings the details

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Something Nice 这首歌来自于Stina Nordenstam的《She Closed Her Eyes》专辑。 Stina的独特气声很容易让人联想到Rickie Lee Jones和Bjouml;rk。整首歌的曲风以Dream Pop(梦幻流行)为主,轻快的旋律,给人置身于

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I'm in the mood for you It hasn't rained for 16 days now, I've had a good night's sleep Could be that summer's finally coming, if not, I won't weep I've got a coffee and the day off Ain't going nowhere with heavy feet I'm in the mood for you, won't y

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐