Section 3 Sir, Madam, Mr., Mrs., Miss and Ms. 1In western countries, many titles are used. 2Men are usually called Mister. 3Women can have different titles. 4A woman can choose her title. 5If she is m

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语导读1000句

Fifth Harmony这一次MTV大奖上打败重重对手获得最佳新人奖。而这首她们的热单《Miss Movin' On》功不可没。 歌词: [Verse 1:] I'm breakin' down Gonna start from scratch Shake it off like an etch-a-sketch My lips are say

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

I hear the sound of gentle rain Like teardrops on the windowpane A priceless smile in a wooden frame beside the bed I stare at the ceiling and talk to the walls I lay here alone and imagine it all As a river of memories rush through my head I can al

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

今天我们要请大家一起来乘船,因为在这次节目里我们要给大家讲解两个都跟

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

苹果iPod nano会摄像Miss Li清新广告歌 瑞典创作女歌手Miss Li的一曲《Bourgeois Shangri-La》近日被选作了苹果iPod nano最新一辑广告歌曲,《Bourgeois Shangri-La》选自Miss Li的个人第四张专辑《Dancing the Wh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

You hear a new song, and it's your favorite And pretty soon you'll be changing the station And all your old shoes are looking brand new They wanna be worn but they never get the chance too Heavy into everything Ready for the next thing To catch your

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

[Verse 1:] Lately it's been hard for me to get to fall asleep Cause when you walked out, you walk into my dreams Hearing these memories all in my head Was it your voice that said? Come back to bed I know there was a reason that I had to walk out But

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1:] Lately it's been hard for me to get to fall asleep Cause when you walked out, you walk into my dreams Hearing these memories all in my head Was it your voice that said? Come back to bed I know there was a reason that I had to walk out But

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Its like ooh, ooh I wouldnt mind waiting on somebody like you I know you heard it all before But baby its true I tried to look the other way when I saw you walk by So you wouldnt think I was one of those guys Who be sayin I got money and I could buy

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Katie the Ordinary Witch. We have often told you that katies best friend is perfect. Her name is Isis and she has perfect hair, perfect grades, perfect toenails well you know the rest perfect everything. Isis was pretty pleased with the way she had t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Akiko Akiko是爵士音樂大廠Verve所簽下的第一名日本女歌手,從2000年開始發行專輯以來,到目前已經有十張專輯,而她的歌藝也受到Swing Journal Jazz、New Star Award等獎項肯定。 Artist: Akiko Song:I Miss You A couple seasons psssed me by Since you made me fe

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

苹果iPod nano会摄像Miss Li清新广告歌 Bourgeois Shangri-La Miss Li Vacation and barbecue Small talking and nothing to do You keep it locked in a shopping cart A bourgeois shangri-La Got a feeling that I don't belong Got a feeling that I shou

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

She was starin out the window of their SUV Complainin sayin I can't wait to turn 18 She said I'll make my own money And I'll make my own rules Momma put the car in park out there in front of the school And she kissed her head, and said 'I was just li

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

在汪峰梦之队对战中压轴出场的是吕俊哲和刘文天。在这次对战中,两位硬汉火力全开,用激情四射的演出诠释了生命不息摇滚不止的音乐态度。在这一轮对战中,刘文天的《I Dont Want to Miss

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

I hear the sound of gentle rain Like teardrops on the windowpane A priceless smile in a wooden frame beside the bed I stare at the ceiling and talk to the walls I lay here alone and imagine it all As a river of memories rush through my head I can alm

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I Miss You Here in the silence I wait 我只能在这里静静等待 there's nothing else I can do 除此之外我没什么能做的了 it feels like my heart's gonna break 感觉我的心就要碎了 and all I can think of is you 我现在只想着你

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

SEOUL, Aug. 3 (Xinhua) -- Lee Seong-hye, a 22-year-old student of the Parsons School of Design in New York, won the honor of South Korea's beauty queen for 2011 on Wednesday. Lee, beaming with joy and happiness, was crowned by last year's winner Jung

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

So many reason that I find to run to you 'Cause there's so little Loving in my life Now I'm away And thinking about it I want things back how They used to be There is no way around it Nothing good comes easily So much between us and We both know that

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

相关介绍: 《A Spark To Believe》是Miss Fortune在2014年5月19日发行的专辑。 歌词: Song:Take That Shit Back To Baxter Artist:Miss Fortune Just take me back to the time where everything made sense, Where nothing mattered to me,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

相关介绍: 《A Spark To Believe》是Miss Fortune在2014年5月19日发行的专辑。 歌词: Song:I've Got a Five Point Plan Artist:Miss Fortune I've been digging my own grave, And I don't even feel ashamed anymore of this game we play.

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲