[Verse 1:] I'm breakin' down Gonna start from scratch Shake it off like an etch-a-sketch My lips are saying goodbye My eyes are finally dry I'm not the way that I used to be I took the record off repeat It killed me but I survived And now I'm coming

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

歌曲 : I Miss You 艺人 :Basshunter 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 :Now You're Gone 发行年代 :2008 风格 :Dance 相关介绍 :瑞典歌手Basshunter,原名Jonas Altberg,1984年出生与瑞典的哈尔姆斯塔德。Basshunter 因Boten Anna这首为电子竞技游戏而作的歌曲

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Too many feet on the dance floor Let's go somewhere so we can be alone Just like a shell on the seashore Baby I wanna take you home I play by a different set of rules dealing with someone like you Keep you around like you're in my crew Hold me down l

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

miss,失败。 Each miss is just a step closer to success.每次失败只是向成功走近的又一步。(这里miss用做名词表示失败) miss作名词时还有小姐的意思,下面说了它的具体使用。 (用于姓名或姓之前, 尤指对未婚女子的称呼) 女士, 小姐 Miss Brown is a popular teacher.

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠一词多意

I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing《世界末日》主题曲 演唱者:Aerosmith I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing i could stay awake just to hear you breathing watch you smile while you are sleeping while you're far away and dreaming i could spend my life in this

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

*英国史上最年轻冠军男歌手纪录保持人 *首张专辑「Born To Do It」全球销量超过700万张、全球7个国家冠军宝座 *荣获全英音乐奖6项提名历史纪录、MTV音乐奖最佳男歌手提名 *备受爱尔顿强、U2主唱Bono推崇 *珍妮佛洛佩兹、蜜西艾莉特、吹牛老爹、天命真女争相邀约 *英国

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Little Miss Muffet Sat on a tuffet, Eating her curds and whey; There came a big spider, Who sat down beside her And frightened Miss Muffet away

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(310) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

苹果iPod nano会摄像Miss Li清新广告歌 瑞典创作女歌手Miss Li的一曲《Bourgeois Shangri-La》近日被选作了苹果iPod nano最新一辑广告歌曲,《Bourgeois Shangri-La》选自Miss Li的个人第四张专辑《Dancing the Wh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

英文歌曲:i miss you--darren hayes gimme a reason why i'm feeling so blue everytime i close my eyes, all i see is you gimme a reason why i can't feel my heart everytime you leave my side, i just fall apart and when you're fast asleep, i wonder w

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith Aerosmith[空中铁匠乐队]堪称摇滚界的一棵长青树,常被与重金属乐队Kiss相提并论,乐队坚持几十年不变的硬摇滚风格,其开朗硬实的乐风与尽情挥洒的蓝调音符,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

这是一支非常具有传奇性的乐队,他们在摇滚乐的历史上拥有着极其重要的地位;他们是上世纪七十年代最受欢迎的摇滚乐队之一,同时不仅像六、七十年代的一些常青乐队一样活跃至今,他们还是其中极少数仍然拥有非常好的商业成绩的乐队之一;他们发行过超过20张的既叫好又

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Its like ooh, ooh I wouldnt mind waiting on somebody like you I know you heard it all before But baby its true I tried to look the other way when I saw you walk by So you wouldnt think I was one of those guys Who be sayin I got money and I could buy

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

歌曲 : Miss independent 艺人 : Ne-Yo 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Year Of The Gentleman 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : RB Ne-Yo(原名Shaffer C. Smith)出生于美国Arkansas州一个音乐世家,自幼生活在一个单亲家庭,被母亲抚养长大。为了使Ne-Yo有更好的发展

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Making New Friends, Keeping Old Ones at Ole Miss EDITOR'S NOTE: This story is part of a series about international student life at colleges and universities across the U.S. Please join us over the next several weeks as we bring you stories about thes

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

ye~~ye~~ye~~ye~~ ye~~ye~~ye~~~ Oo there something about just something about the way she moved I cant figure it out, there's something about her (about her) Say oo there something about, What kinda women wants you but you dont need you Hey, i cant fi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I know i told you i don't feel the way i used to I know i said things that were hard to accept from me But please believe that now tha pain's catching up with me Tell me how can i make you see That, baby, all the hurt i've caused, i'm making up for i

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I miss the look of surrender in your eyes 我想念你柔和的眼神 The way your soft brown hair would fall 想念你褐色的头发柔顺地放下来 I miss the power of your kiss when we made love 想念当我们欢娱的时候你亲吻的力量 But baby most of all 然而,宝贝,一切

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I Miss U Missing Me 周笔畅 someone told me you found somebody found somebody new I'm happy for you maybe that's why I don't hear from you like I used to like a faded photograph our moment's in the past but sometimes,sometimes I miss you missing me

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Climbing out back the door, didnt leave a mark No one knows its you Miss Jackson Found another victim But no ones ever gonna find Miss Jackson You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now You move in circles hoping no ones gonna find out But were so

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I missed my stop. 我坐过站了。 It was a near miss. 那次差点出事。 You can't miss it. 你绝对不会错过的。 We missed the target by a mile. 我们跟目标相差得很远。 You're missing out on all the fun. 你错过了所有的乐趣

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语