唐顿庄园第一季第六集_3 [INT.SERVANTS' CORRIDOR - NIGHT] MISS O'BRIEN I'm sorry. The only sure way to get rid of a servant is to have him or her suspected of stealing. THOMAS Aren't you forgetting we've tried that and it didn't work. MISS O'

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 爱一个人不是因为他(她)是谁,重要的是和他(她)在一起有感觉。 2. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Posing alongside Daniel Craig, they are the women who provide the glamour, action and intrigue in the new James Bond film Spectre. 站在丹尼尔克雷格身边一起合影的这些女人就是为詹姆斯邦德系列最新电影《幽灵党》增添魅

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Until You Were Gone Chipmunk ft.Esmee Denters Oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh (C.M) Oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh (Check) If I had all the money in the world I still couldn't buy me a brand new girl I love...

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Key Sentences(重点句子) 118.I beg you pardon? Miss who? 对不起,你说谁? 119.I'm sorry,but I don't know that name. 对不起,我不认识这个人。 120.You must have the wrong number. 你一定是弄错号码了。 121.

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

曲名:Wish You Were Here 歌手:Blackmore's Night Wish You Were Here... Me, oh, my country man, Wish You Were Here... I Wish You Were Here... Don't you know, the snow is getting colder, And I miss you like hell, And I'm feeling blue... Wish you

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

★寂寞流星*The Loneliness★ The Loneliness(Babyface) Im sitting here Thinking bout How im gon-na do without You around in my life and how am I I gon' get by I ain't got no days Just lonely nights You want the truth Well girl im not alright Feel

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Last Kiss I'm so empty inside since our last kiss goodbye Picture you in my mind and I cant seem to rationalize The way we let it in it just dont makes no sense This can't be happening I need you back again Everybody asking questions like it's some k

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

英国独立摇滚乐队Mumm-Ra由五人组成,乐队成员都是同学,还在读书的时候就组建了这只乐队。他们的歌曲She's Got You High曾是电影《和莎莫的500天》插曲。 Starlight Mumm-Ra I'm so in love again I'm walk

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

1. 用作形容词,只用于名词前作定语,不用作表语,其意为正是、恰是,通常要与 the, this, that, my, your 等连用。如: You are the very man I want to see. 你正是我想要见的人。 At that very moment the phone

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

At the Department Store 在百货公司 Key Sentences(重点句子) I'd like to see an overcoat for the autumn. 我想看看秋天穿的大衣。 Not too heavy and not too light. 既不要太厚也不要太薄。 How do you like this,ma'am? 夫

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Listen to the statements and check the proper answers. 1.I'm feeling very sleepy. 2.Did you do anything wrong on your work? 3.l'm sorry to hear that. Do you want your girlfriend to come back to you? 4.l'm very sorry for your grandma's death. Anything

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

NAIROBI, April 3 (Xinhua) -- Only a wild card selection might save face for Kenya after its lifters succumbed to the pressure and incompetence during the Africa Olympic qualifying tournament that ended on Monday night. Nigeria and Cameroon ruled the

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

CLEVELAND, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- Cleveland Cavaliers' Brazilian center Anderson Varejao will be sidelined in the next two months after it was revealed he needs surgery on his right knee. Varejao suffered the injury during the Cavaliers' 113-99 defeat to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

音乐咖啡厅:Jessica Mauboy - Here for me 相关介绍:Jessica Mauboy,1989年8月4日出生于澳大利亚有印度尼西亚血统,是Australian Idol(澳洲偶像)第四季度的亚军.2007年她替代前成员Ricki-Lee Coulter加入组合Young

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

我们总会遇到这样一类人他们像恼人的虫子一样,不时蛰你一下,给你原本波澜不惊的生活增添烦恼。但在那一刹那阵痛过后,你有否静下心来想过,那刺痛留给你的真的仅仅只是遇人不淑的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

那些不可望文生义的英语 英文中有很多表达字面上说的是一回事,而实际意思却完全是另外一回事。如果我们仅依照字面意思去理解,肯定会闹出不少笑话。今天,我们就来看看其中一些比较

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Memorial anniversary By Yunzheng Chen On my friend Hayleas book was a photo of a young American girl. Who is this? I asked. She was our classmate, but unfortunately she died last year, replied Haylea with a sad expression. Her name was Jennifer. She

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

June 30 6月30日 Read it! 读读看! Moving is stressful. It can be a big challenge. 搬家是一件压力很大的事情, 也会是一大挑战。 Jim's family has a lot of stuff. 吉姆的家人有许多物品。 Can it all fit in the truck? T

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Key Sentences(重点句子) 118.I beg you pardon? Miss who? 对不起,你说谁? 119.I'm sorry,but I don't know that name. 对不起,我不认识这个人。 120.You must have the wrong number. 你一定是弄错号码了。 121.

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语