When they returned to the docks, the Aldens met Kate. Ive been looking for you, she said. Your aunt phoned. She and your uncle will be late. They dont expect to get here until dinnertime. I wish I had time to take you sightseeing, but with Charlie an

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 57 The Mystery in San Francisc

They decided not to tell Grandfather about the missing stew and the arrow in the tree. Itll only worry him, they all agreed. Jessie and Benny made sandwiches instead of stew. After lunch, Grandfather said, Why dont you children run along. Im sure you

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 27 Gertrude Chandler Warner

Andy took a deep breath. I didnt mean any harm, he said. I just wanted to give them a taste of their own medicine. Who are you talking about? Doris snapped impatiently. Those awful campers, Andy said. The litter everywhere. They dont care about the f

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 27 Gertrude Chandler Warner

The Halloween Cat 万圣节猫咪 Meow! Meow! Meow! sang a black cat as she sat on the fence one Halloween. Meow! Meow! Meow! 喵!喵!喵!,在一个万圣节,一只黑猫坐在篱笆上唱着喵!喵!喵! A dog growled. The cat jumped

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

元宵节就是Lantern Festival! 元宵节快乐 经典句型: How shall we celebrate the Lantern Festival? 我们怎么庆祝元宵节呢? A:How shall we celebrate the Lantern Festival? 甲:我们怎么庆祝元宵节呢? B:Let's enjoy the colorfu

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

There is a foreign festival connected with pumpkin, but I cannot remember. 在国外有一个与南瓜相关的节日,但是,我记不起那是什么节日了。 Are you talking about Halloween? 你是说万圣节吗? We used to have a party an

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this.. 你可以听这个 Christmas is the biggest festival of the year in the west. 在西方,圣诞节是一年中最重要的节日。 On what day is Thanksgiving celebrated and how is it celebrated? 感恩节在哪天,人们是怎么

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Dialogue: XiaoGao: ingJing, do you know what day it is tomorrow? 小高:京晶,你知道明天什么日子吗? JingJing: February14th, the 15th day on the lunar calendar, The Lantern Festival! 京晶:2月14,农历正月十五,元宵节呀!

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

【英文原文】 'Dear little Hans,' cried the Miller, 'I am in great trouble. My little boy has fallen off a ladder and hurt himself, and I am going for the Doctor. But he lives so far away, and it is such a bad night, that it has just occurred to

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

The Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe 埃德加爱伦坡短篇小说《泄密的心》 Today we present the short story The Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe. Here is Shep O'Neal with the story. True! Nervous -- very, very nervous I had been and am

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

At first it might seem like no matter what you do, 一开始,你可能会认为无论怎么试, you're just a minute or two short of time, but there is a way. 始终会差个一、两分钟,但确实是有办法的。 The key is to minimize the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Recently, an amazing performance of Raise the Red Lantern, put on by the National Ballet of China became a hit in Montreal, Canada in late February. A combination of gorgeous colors, breathtaking melodies and close-knit choreography took the show far

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Topic 1-Lantern Festival The 2017 Lantern Festival is dawning within 24 hours. The Festival marks the end of the Spring Festival period and a resume to our busy everyday life. Topic 2-Celebrities crossover in many areas Recently, 'celebrity crossover

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

我要上你三垒了 Sliding into third. 谢谢你陪我来 Thanks for coming with me. 谢谢你给我 Thanks for giving me 限量版的绿灯侠能量灯 Your limited edition green lantern lantern. 你非得带上它不可吗? Did you really have t

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

1. It's getting even nastier out there on the campaign trail. With just a few days before the election, John McCain accused Barack Obama of being too liberal for the country. Meantime, Obama has shot back by saying McCain has abandoned the integrity

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(十一)月

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry left Beijing on Saturday afternoon, ending a two-day visit to China. During his stay in Beijing, Kerry met with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Premier Li Keqiang, State Councilor Yang Jiechi, and held talks with Chin

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

【生词预览】 deliver生产(婴儿)lantern灯笼,attendance出席 【笑话原文】 Is It the Light that's Attracting Them? Mike lives in the countryside with no electricity. One night, Mike's wife begins to deliver the baby. The local do

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

LESSON 18 The dog with the lantern 第十八课 狗和灯笼 Here is a dog with a lantern in his mouth. 这儿有一条狗,他的嘴里有一个灯笼。 He is seeking for his master. 他在找他的主人。 Carlo, for that was the name of the dog

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

祝大家元宵佳节快乐!这集节目,Jenny, Diana告诉你关于元宵节的一切英语! 关键词: 元宵节英语叫: The Lantern Festival: 元宵节 Lantern: 灯笼 The 15th day of the lunar calendar: 正月十五 Lunar calender: 阴历

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀