时间:2019-01-28 作者:英语课 分类:生活大爆炸第三季


英语课

   我要上你三垒了


  Sliding into third.
  谢谢你陪我来
  Thanks for coming with me.
  谢谢你给我
  Thanks for giving me
  限量版的绿灯侠能量灯
  Your limited edition green lantern lantern.
  你非得带上它不可吗?
  Did you really have to bring it in with you?
  如果恶魔来袭  但我的戒指又没了能量怎么办?
  What if evil strikes and my power ring runs low?
  -来吧  我们去喝一杯  -我不喝酒
  - Come on,let's get a drink.  - I don't drink.
  我要喝酒
  Yeah,well I do.
  而且我的泡妞伙伴带着台能量灯
  And when my wingman is carrying a green lantern lantern,
  我得喝得更多
  I drink a lot.
  请给我一杯伏特加橙汁鸡尾酒
  I'll have a screwdriver,please.
  别吝啬你的伏特加
  Don't be chintzy with the screw.
  我要一杯漂浮沙士 [无酒精饮料]
  I would like a root beer float.
  谢尔顿  他们这儿没有冰淇淋
  Sheldon,they don' have ice cream.
  没有?
  They don't?
  显然这里的人对派对的定义
  Well,apparently,these people and I differ greatly
  跟我是不一样的
  On the definition of "Party."
  给他秀兰?邓波尔(一种无酒精鸡尾酒)
  He'll have a shirley temple.
  也别吝啬里面的果汁
  And don't be chintzy with the shirley.
  好的
  Okay,
  我们开始找女人吧
  Let's check out the females.
  好
  All right.
  那里有个女人
  There's a female.
  那是威尔金森教授的太太
  That's professor wilkinson's wife.
  她好像都80了
  She's like 80 years old.
  但她是个女人
  But she's female.
  -你不是要玩找女人的游戏吗?  -不
  - Isn't that the game?  - No.
  我要找的是能共赴巫山的小妞
  I'm looking for a hookup.
  噢  是么
  Oh,yes.
  所以这个游戏的重点是
  So,the point of this exercise is
  帮你找到可以交配的人?
  For you to find someone to copulate with?
  别那么大声
  Not so loud,
  不过理论上是正确的
  But ideally,yes.
  谢谢
  Thanks.
  谢谢你
  Thank you.
  我作为泡妞伙伴的职责是什么?
  And what is my function as "Wingman"?
  -帮我完成游戏  -没问题
  - You help me run my game.  - Okay.
  你的游戏是什么?
  What is your game?
  在我跟女人胡吹的时候
  When I lie through my teeth to a woman,
  你就点头附和我
  You nod and agree.
  这玩意儿真帅
  Hey,that's pretty cool.
  它是什么东西?
  What is it?
  这是限量版的
  It's a limited edition
  绿灯侠能量灯
  Green lantern lantern.
  我朋友在找可以跟他交配的人
  My friend is looking for someone to copulate with.
  你真幽默
  You're very funny.
  我是艾比
  I'm Abby.
  -我是谢尔顿  -你好
  - I'm Sheldon.  - How do you do?
  我是拉杰?罗摩衍?库萨帕里
  Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali.
  -叫我拉杰  -你好  拉杰
  - Call me Raj.  - Hi,Raj.
  你是哪里人?
  Where are you from?
  神秘的印度次大陆
  The mysterious subcontinent of India.
  噢  印度
  Ooh,India.
  -你了解印度吗  -看过贫民窟的百万富翁
  - You know India?  - I saw Slumdog Millionaire.
  哇  那我就是贫民窟的天体物理学家
  Well,I'm a slumdog astrophysicist.
  你爸不是妇科医生吗[有钱人家]
  I thought your father was a gynecologist.
  抱歉
  I'm sorry.
  玛莎  快来
  Martha,come here.
  这两位是拉杰和谢尔顿
  Meet Raj and Sheldon.
  -这是我朋友  玛莎  -你们好
  - This is my friend,Martha.  - Hi.
  -你好  -你好
  - Hello.  - Hello.
  这不是限量版的
  Is that the limited edition
  绿灯侠能量灯吗
  Green Lantern Lantern?
  光明的昼  暗黑的夜
  "In brightest day,in darkest night,
  一切罪恶无所遁形
  no evil shall escape my sight."
  真是酷毙了
  Oh,that is so awesome 2!
  多谢
  Thank you.
  选好要和谁交配了吗
  Have you chosen one to copulate with?
  我们聊些什么呢
  So,what should we talk about?
  我们可以再听听某人的言论
  Well,we could always learn more
  为什么信灵媒的人都是小白
  about why people who believe in psychics 4 are idiots.
  是吧  莱纳德
  Leonard?
  这我们就不必多说了
  Oh,we don't need to talk about that anymore.
  莱纳德在车里已经说得够绝了
  Leonard covered it pretty well in the car.
  不好意思  但事实如此
  I'm sorry,but facts are facts.
  得了  你所无法理解的事
  Right,and if you can't understand it,
  那就不是事实
  It's not a fact.
  不  如果不是事实  那就是扯淡
  No,if it's not a fact,it's not a fact.
  明白了
  Oh,got it.
  多谢你教育我
  Thank you for educating me.
  不客气
  You're welcome.
  鱼好吃吗
  How's your fish?
  相当美味
  Amazing.
  要来点吗
  Would you like to try some?
  -当然  -但事实很残酷
  - Yeah,sure.  - Well,the fact is,
  偏不给你吃
  you can't.
  霍华德  伯纳黛特  你俩都是科学家
  Come on,Howard,Bernadette,you' both scientists.
  行行好  帮帮忙吧
  Help me out here.
  你觉得呢  他们小两口矛盾
  What do you think-- want to jump
  我们要搅这趟浑水吗
  right in the middle of another couple's argument?
  不了  谢谢
  No,thank you.
  爱莫能助
  Sorry.
  我想我们别谈这个话题了
  Maybe we suld just stop talking about this.
  我还是觉得我们都闭嘴好了
  Maybe some of us should stop talking altogether.
  今晚用餐如何
  How is everything tonight?
  相当郁闷
  Really uncomfortable.
  稳定而互相支持的一夫一妻关系中
  You know,the best thing about being in a committed,
  最大的优点就在于
  monogamous,mutually supportive relationship
  即使两人发生分歧
  is that even if you have different idea,
  并经过激烈辩论  但感情不受影响
  you can have a spirited debate,yet still care for,
  甚至吵过后还是可以云雨一番...
  even make love with...
  不要鱼了吗
  Want your fish?
  我不用是灵媒
  I knew you were going to do that.
  也能猜到你会这样
  Doesn't make me psychic 3!
  好吧  你这废柴只会把事情越弄越糟
  Attaboy,Leonard make it worse.
  什么情况
  What's going on?
  我们找到女人了
  We scored.
  我助攻的
  I'm the wingman.
  好啊
  Hey.
  -戴上  防镭射  -难忘一宵啊
  - Laser.  - Had a great night last night.
  我是不想透露太多啦
  I don't like to kiss and tell,
  但某些人已经上了八垒了哦
  but somebody made it to eighth base.
  八垒是个什么情况
  What the hell is eighth base?
  七垒只到宽衣解带
  Seventh base with shirt off.
  宽的还是我的衣
  Well,my shirt.
  你和佩妮咋样了
  How'd things go with Penny?
  好得不能再好了
  Oh... couldn't be better.
  我们感情生活一不顺
  Are we taking our relationship
  就拿无辜的赛昂人出气吗
  frustrations 5 out on innocent Cylons?
  可不止赛昂人呢
  It's not just Cylons.
  接下来就轮到超人了
  Superman's next.
  好吧  我本想在吃午饭前
  All right,I was going to try to squeeze in
  溜过来吐吐槽
  a little more mocking before lunch,
  但我想我还是识相点撤吧
  but I can come back later
  免得被你的杀伤性武器给殃及了
  when you don't have a high-powered weapon.
  我怎么能和信灵媒的女孩子约会呢
  How can I go out with a woman who believes in psychics?
  这有啥  我以前泡过一个妞
  Hey,I once dated a girl
  她还相信自己被外星人绑架过
  who believed she was abducted 6 by aliens.
  你就不介意吗
  And that didn'bother you?
  正相反[法语]
  Au contraire.
  说明她好骗又值得"深探"一番
  It meant she was gullible 7 and open to a little probing.
  我该咋办
  What am I supposed to,
  和佩妮一起时我就得装着相信吗
  Pretend I believe something I don't whenever I'm with Penny?
  我肯定佩妮和你一起时
  Yes,I'm sure Penny fakes all kinds of things
  她也不都是装出来的吗
  when she's with you.
  帮个忙  怎么都好  让我爆了你
  Do me a favor-- lean or,put your head right here.
  换种说法和你解释吧
  Let me show you anothe way to look at this.
  这里是全宇宙的女人
  Here we have the universe of all women.
  其中这一部分的女人
  These are the ones
  你想和她们上床
  you want to sleep with.
  而这里的女人则与你的想法如出一辙
  These are the women who believe exactly what you believe.
  而只有这点女人愿意和你上床
  These are the women who would be willing to sleep with you.
  而你的理想伴侣
  And right there in the little triple intersection 8...
  只能从这三者之间小小的交集中找了
  is your ideal mate.
  而你的那个她可能是个又矮又自卑的物理学家
  Odds 9 are she's a short physicist 1 with low self-esteem
  还是在为中国政府研究所工作
  who lives in a government research facility in china.
  你到底想说啥
  What's your point?
  为了和佩妮继续交往下去
  In order to keep hing a sexual relationship with Penny,
  我就得放弃
  I have to give up everything I believe in--
  我对科学知识的信仰
  my intellectual integrity,the very nature
  和我的本性吗
  of who I am?
  我做不到  霍华德
  I can't do that,Howard.
  完全理解
  I respect that.

n.物理学家,研究物理学的人
  • He is a physicist of the first rank.他是一流的物理学家。
  • The successful physicist never puts on airs.这位卓有成就的物理学家从不摆架子。
adj.令人惊叹的,难得吓人的,很好的
  • The church in Ireland has always exercised an awesome power.爱尔兰的教堂一直掌握着令人敬畏的权力。
  • That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了.
n.对超自然力敏感的人;adj.有超自然力的
  • Some people are said to have psychic powers.据说有些人有通灵的能力。
  • She claims to be psychic and to be able to foretell the future.她自称有特异功能,能预知未来。
心理学,心灵学; (自称)通灵的或有特异功能的人,巫师( psychic的名词复数 )
  • One week later, I got cops and psychics on my front door. 一礼拜后,警察跟通灵人站到了我家大门口。
  • Even now Directorate Psychics and powerful drugs are keeping the creature pacified. 即使是现在,联邦部队的精神力和威力强大的药剂还在让这个生物活在沉睡之中。
挫折( frustration的名词复数 ); 失败; 挫败; 失意
  • The temptation would grow to take out our frustrations on Saigon. 由于我们遭到挫折而要同西贡算帐的引诱力会增加。
  • Aspirations will be raised, but so will frustrations. 人们会产生种种憧憬,但是种种挫折也会随之而来。
劫持,诱拐( abduct的过去式和过去分词 ); 使(肢体等)外展
  • Detectives have not ruled out the possibility that she was abducted. 侦探尚未排除她被绑架的可能性。
  • The kid was abducted at the gate of kindergarten. 那小孩在幼儿园大门口被绑架走了。
adj.易受骗的;轻信的
  • The swindlers had roped into a number of gullible persons.骗子们已使一些轻信的人上了当。
  • The advertisement is aimed at gullible young women worried about their weight.这则广告专门针对担心自己肥胖而易受骗的年轻女士。
n.交集,十字路口,交叉点;[计算机] 交集
  • There is a stop sign at an intersection.在交叉路口处有停车标志。
  • Bridges are used to avoid the intersection of a railway and a highway.桥用来避免铁路和公路直接交叉。
n.让步,机率,可能性,比率;胜败优劣之别
  • The odds are 5 to 1 that she will win.她获胜的机会是五比一。
  • Do you know the odds of winning the lottery once?你知道赢得一次彩票的几率多大吗?
标签: 生活大爆炸
学英语单词
adarism
air patterns
air-inflated structure
analytical liquid chromatograph
anhad
antitrinitarians
Arabically
arcidaes
Ashby de la Zouch
axinost (or axonost)
Babo's psammism
Balmain, Pierre (Alexan dre)
be at bat
blazing star
break faith with
callogobius sheni
Camarillas, Embalse de
carbon bit
carrhotus xanthogramma
certificate of expenditure
checking for leaks
chlorcresol
cicatricial fibromatosis
computer system validation
concurrent validity
cost-justified
cranked spanner
cystic dilatation
deamochore
deferred demand as a determinant
Dethyron
deutsch-jozsa algorithm
digital data encoding
disfranchises
display pedestal
dominatours
dorsocentral region
dreaper & tompkins process
drivis
due payment
dunchurches
exit time
express consideration
Fiat-Chrysler
flashlight battery
folding nucleus
futures non-clearing dealer
genus dendrocalamuss
glomerid
greyeyes
hardfaced
hiding declaration
humid temperate climate
hump resonance
iceways
ICOSC
immuno-fluorescence
independent form description language
ingot pit
intermittent manual blowdown
Keping
Kioto
lavage cytologic examination
lieber Gott
light rose
logical escape symbol
Lolworth
longitudinal-stress
Maccas
menued
mould life
multiple completion packer
outwearied
parasitic prosopopagus
phase correction
portrait painter
pressing-in method
pressure cabin examination
purposive behaviour
quinine acid sulfate
raceophenidol
radio sounding
random fixation of gene
relationship material
reporters committee for freedom of the press
reservoir filter
resident certificate
rhythmeur
savannah
scavenging material
sonic and ultrasonic applications
tachometry
technical analyses
torpedo gunner's mate
Tudoresque
twibilled
unenrolls
unilingualdictionary
unlocking yoke cam driving wheel
venous
width of sowing
zero milk