时间:2019-03-16 作者:英语课 分类:生活大爆炸第三季


英语课

   我不是提议


  I'm not recommending it.
  他已经那样做了
  I'm saying it already happened.
  这太荒谬了
  That's preposterous 1.
  是吧  莱纳德
  Tell her,Leonard.
  那个...
  Well...
  不是吧
  No.
  拜托  不是我的错
  Come on. It wasn't my fault.
  莫非你是想说你不小心绊倒
  The implication being that you somehow tripped
  正好摔她身上了
  and fell into her lady parts?
  算了
  You know what?
  我还是坐公车上班吧
  I'm just gonna take the bus to work.
  佩妮  让我开车送你吧
  Penny,I can still drive you.
  算了  不必了
  Oh,no,no,it's okay.
  我怕你踩到香蕉皮
  You might slip on a banana peel
  然后把我搞怀孕了
  and get me pregnant.
  我必须要说  你的背叛真令我震惊
  I must say,i'm shocked by this betrayal.
  我没有背叛佩妮
  I didn't betray Penny.
  不是佩妮  是我
  Not Penny,me!
  我怎么背叛到你了
  How am I betraying you?
  伊丽莎白是我的朋友  你却跟她玩
  Elizabeth's my friend,and you're playing with her!
  好吧  确实玩了
  Yeah,I guess I did.
  你这是干什么呢
  What the hell are you doing?
  [奈奎尔: 一种夜间使用的感冒药]
  别紧张  这是奈奎尔
  Relax,it's NyQuil.
  你感冒还没好
  You still have a cold?
  或许吧  可我不在乎
  Maybe,but I don't care.
  这就是奈奎尔的妙处  里面有10%的酒
  That's the great thing about NyQuil,it's like ten-percent booze.
  我叫它一夜鼻涕喷嚏咳嗽不断
  I call it the nighttime sniffling,sneezing,coughing
  但能让你跟女孩讲话的神药
  so you can talk to girls medicine.
  你晚上睡不着吗
  Are you having trouble sleeping?
  要知道  我可是一夜没睡啊
  'cause,boy,I was up all night.
  你也感冒了吗
  Did you get a cold,too?
  不  但我整夜都没睡哟
  No,but I was awake all night.
  想吃药的话
  If you want,
  我可以给你些我妈的安眠药
  I can give you some of my mom's sleeping pills.
  要是少了她不会发现吗
  She won't notice they're missing?
  她都没发现自己在吃安眠药
  She doesn't know she takes them.
  没事
  No,that's okay.
  是其它事让我整夜不睡
  It was something else keeping me up last night.
  今早也是哦
  And again this morning.
  我也不介意哟
  And... I didn't mind.
  我昨晚没睡
  I was up last night.
  今早也没睡
  I was up this morning.
  我也不介意
  I didn't mind.
  都提示你们这么多了
  Those are your clues.
  你窗台上的鸽子又孵了一窝小鸟吗
  Did the pigeon on your windowsill have more babies?
  不是
  No.
  你又不睡整什么乐高动画电影了吧
  Were you up making another stop-motion lego movie?
  不是
  No.
  告诉你吧
  'cause let me tell you,
  光是让乐高玩具动起来可不够
  It's not enough to make the legos move,
  还要让他们有爱  懂吗
  They also have to capture your heart.
  再提示一下
  Okay,I'll give you one more clue.
  还涉及到另一个人
  It involved another person.
  你搞了个日本性爱抱枕吗
  Did you get a Japanese love pillow?
  日本性爱抱枕能算人吗
  How is a japanese love pillow another person?
  要是你爱她  又给她起名字  当然算
  It is if you love her and give her a name.
  普林顿博士  我来给你介绍我的同事
  Dr. Plimpton,I'd like you to meet my colleagues--
  这位是拉杰?库萨帕里博士
  Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali
  和不是博士的霍华德?沃罗威茨
  And not-a-doctor Howard Wolowitz.
  -我是的忠实粉丝  -多谢
  - I'm a big fan of your work. - Thank you.
  不用我说  你和霍夫斯塔德博士
  And of course,you've already introduced yourself
  已经互相认识过了
  to Dr. Hofstadter.
  你好呀
  Hey,you.
  你也好呀
  Hey,you.
  天  我可真是精疲力竭
  Boy,I'm kind of tuckered out.
  你感觉如何  伊丽莎白
  How are you feeling,Elizabeth?
  要我说吗
  You know what?
  我是有点累
  I am a little tired.
  能行行好帮我拿杯咖啡吗
  Would you be a dear and get me a cup of coffee?
  当然
  Sure.
  要清咖啡吧
  Black,right?
  其实我现在更想喝火辣甜蜜的印度咖啡
  Actually,now I think I want it hot,brown and sweet.
  马上就来
  Coming right up.
  你来干嘛
  What?
  你什么意思  今晚是光晕之夜
  What do you mean "what?" it's halo night.
  我不能玩  病得厉害
  I can't. I'm too sick.
  快走
  Go away.
  所以我们才转战到你家
  That's why we moved halo night here.
  看  我还带了我妈做的鸡汤
  Look,I brought my mom's chicken soup.
  我不饿
  I'm not hungry.
  别赶他走嘛
  Don't send him away.
  -让他进来  -那是谁
  - Let him in. - Who's that?
  我买了只鹦鹉
  I bought a parrot.
  得了吧
  Yeah,right.
  普林顿博士
  Dr. Plimpton?
  嗨  你是霍华德吧
  Hi. Howard,right?
  我是
  Uh,yeah.
  能问你个问题吗  霍华德
  Can I ask you a question,howard?
  你喜欢角色扮演游戏吗
  Do you like role-playing games?
  当然
  Yeah,sure.
  其实我是个地下城主
  In fact,I'm a dungeon 2 master.
  今晚可以换种口味
  Not tonight.
  今晚你就当个送外卖的
  Tonight you are a delivery man.
  送来了鸡汤
  You brought soup,
  但不幸的是拉杰和我却没钱付给你
  But uh-oh,Raj and I don't have enough money to pay you.
  所以我们只能搞一些特殊交易
  So we'll have to come to some other kind of arrangement.
  你说什么
  Beg your pardon?
  你们自己商量下细节
  You two figure out the details,
  我去换下装
  I'm going to go change into something
  等着你们一把撕掉
  I don't mind getting ripped off my milky 3 flesh.
  我靠  真的假的
  What the frak?
  你快走
  Go away.
  她喜欢印度风的  不是什么犹太风
  She wants new delhi,not kosher deli.
  再说你都有女友了
  Besides,you have a girlfriend.
  都分手几星期了
  We broke up weeks ago.
  怎么都不见你提过
  Why didn't you say anything?
  我在等待最佳时机
  I was waiting for the right time.
  现在时机就正好
  This is the right time.
  准备好光晕大战了吗
  Hey,who's ready for halo?
  我靠  又来个人添乱
  Oh,this is like a nightmare.
  快滚
  Get lost!
  没错  人数已经够多了
  He's right. The numbers are shaky enough as it is.
  我没听懂
  I don't understand.
  哇哦  赞  莱纳德来了
  Oh,good.Leonard's here.
  赞
  Good?!
  伊丽莎白
  Elizabeth?
  怎么回事
  What's going on?
  现在你和霍华德是我的搬运工
  What's going on is you and Howard are my moving men
  而拉杰是我的新房东
  And Raj is my new landlord
  可我却没钱付给你们
  And I don't have enough money to pay any of you.
  她的意思和我想的一样淫荡吗
  Is she suggesting what I think she's suggesting?
  对
  Yep.
  欢迎来到淫荡世界[原义为一本色情杂志]
  Welcome to the penthouse forum 4.
  举手表决  有谁同意
  Okay,show of hands. Who's up for this?
  我们仨都得赤裸裸坦诚相对的
  We'll all be naked in front of each other.
  那我不干
  I'm out.
  大家准备好了吗
  Everybody ready?
  按我说的做
  Follow my lead.
  就快了
  Almost.
  我们准备到走廊上去
  We're,we're going to go out into the hallway and,
  来个戏剧性登场
  make a dramatic entrance.
  太好了  这种效果更好
  Oh,good. It's so much better when everyone commits.
  快走快走  别回头看
  Run. Run,run,run. Don't look back.
  我还以为能有些特别的呢
  I thought we had something special.
  这么说  你付不出房租咯
  So,you say you can't pay your rent...
  莱纳德
  Oh,Leonard?
  我在脱水机里发现的
  I found these in the dryer 5.
  应该是谢尔顿的吧
  I'm assuming they belong to Sheldon.
  多谢
  Thanks.
  童装要买到这样的尺码真不容易
  It's really hard to find these in his size.
  听着
  So,listen.
  关于那天早上的事  我一直想找你谈谈
  I've been meaning to talk to you about the other morning.
  你是指你和淫荡骚女博士的事吗
  You mean you and Dr. Slutbunny?
  我想向你解释
  Yeah,I wanted to explain.
  你不必向我解释
  Well,you don't owe me an explanation.
  -是吗  -对啊
  - I don't?  - No,you don't.
  这么说  你不会有想法咯
  So,you are not judging me.
  我当然有想法
  I'm judging you nine ways to Sunday.
  但你不必向我解释
  But you don't own me an explanation.
  不管怎样  我还是要解释一下
  Nevertheless,I'd like to get one on the record,
  让你明白  我为什么要这么做
  so you can understand why I did what I did.
  我听着呢
  I'm listening.
  她自己送上门的
  She let me.

adj.荒谬的,可笑的
  • The whole idea was preposterous.整个想法都荒唐透顶。
  • It would be preposterous to shovel coal with a teaspoon.用茶匙铲煤是荒谬的。
n.地牢,土牢
  • They were driven into a dark dungeon.他们被人驱赶进入一个黑暗的地牢。
  • He was just set free from a dungeon a few days ago.几天前,他刚从土牢里被放出来。
adj.牛奶的,多奶的;乳白色的
  • Alexander always has milky coffee at lunchtime.亚历山大总是在午餐时喝掺奶的咖啡。
  • I like a hot milky drink at bedtime.我喜欢睡前喝杯热奶饮料。
n.论坛,讨论会
  • They're holding a forum on new ways of teaching history.他们正在举行历史教学讨论会。
  • The organisation would provide a forum where problems could be discussed.这个组织将提供一个可以讨论问题的平台。
n.干衣机,干燥剂
  • He bought a dryer yesterday.他昨天买了一台干燥机。
  • There is a washer and a dryer in the basement.地下室里有洗衣机和烘干机。
标签: 生活大爆炸
学英语单词
0371
acid-resistant cement
alyse
Antarctogea
antiparallax mirror
atomize(-se)
automated gas chromatographic analysis
automatic star tracking
buckjumper
bumpster
Canthocamptus carinaeus
coefficient of moisture absorption
corkin' it
electrical train indicator
electro hydraulic servomotor
Emmanuilovka
Eofalodus
filtered air
flexible drive
fork-up
four sheets to the wind
freight management
funtional symbol
give voice to sth
glass fiber reinforced plastics (gfrp) ship
glogger
grillsteak
guy ritchie
gy-o
head downward
high speed adapter address
homonuclear double resonance
housing pin
hyperleptene
impulsive noise signal
internationally-recognised
interview survey
involve yourself
lag-lead
lazy daisy (stitch)
legal retrieval
let someone down softly
lie flat
match plate molding
maximal expiratory rate of flow
mixed process
multichine
mustagh ranges
newtech
nonlinear resonance
Norman Rockwellism
North Foreland
off-state current
over-etch
photo acoustic spectroscopy
pleydells
polyneme hypothesis
pork sword
potassium mercury sulfide
PQA
precipitate out
principal source of international law
Quemado, Pico
rabbit-oh
regrazing
reinterment
ring rope
risee
runner's diarrhea
saboed
safety of property at sea
Sayyad
scar contracture of palm
sciophyllous
ship call sign
simultaneous processing
single ballot
sleeping compartment
slowballs
spiro union
steam conduit
stress etching
supersonic crack detector
tacan distance indicator
take one day at a time
take our place
tarnishproof board
technotards
Thouin, Cape
tintometry
transparent nose
Tricotiazil
true skin
two-fold diffraction
two-out-of-five code
unamortised
vicarious hemorrhage
wall roughness
water reuse
water-moistened
wiper
worked out