This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Adam Hinterthuer. This will just take a minute. Youve probably chased a fly or two around the house this summer. And, chances are, it took a few swings before you brought down the buzzing nuisance.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science, I'm Adam Hinterthuer, got a minute? If a train heading east leaves Chicago at noon, and a train heading west leaves New York an hour later, would that make you any better at math? New evidence says No

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. I am Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? Earlier this month, NASA announced that an MIT Physics professor will lead a team of scientists on a new mission. The objective: build a giant radio telescope on the

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? Don't be fooled by those big bovine eyes and the mouth slowly chewing cudcows have a magnetic personality. At least thats the claim made by German researchers in the

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? Angry or upset? Try picking up a pen. According to psychologist Matthew Lieberman, most people don't think of writing as a way to calm down. When you look at the bra

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? Netflix isnt satisfied with the way its system recommends new movies to customers based on their viewing habits. So the mail-order DVD rental company has offered outsi

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

908: The One With Rachel's Other Sister -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Monica and Chandlers apartment Monica: Hey Hon, c

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? When we feel like we don't have command of our own fate, our brains often invent patterns that offer a sense of self-control. Some folks knock on wood or step over c

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? Want to live a happier life? Try surrounding yourself with happy friends or at least find friends with happy friends. A study published online December 4th in the Br

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十二)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. I am Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? If you're ever worried that you've had one too many drinks after a night of bar-hopping, you might want to ask yourself: Are my ears ringing? Because it turns out th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? After a bad day at the office, were more likely to flip on a nature channel than find a flower-filled meadow or sunny beach to lower our stress. But if you cant head

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(七)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Adam Hinterthuer, Got a minute? Hillary is undecided; Obama and McCain both passed. But the scientific community is committed to staging a candidates debate about science and technology. They want

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? At Antarcticas Blood Falls, the ice is stained red by ancient, iron-rich water pouring out of subglacial lakes formed millions of years ago. The cascading water is e

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? Forget the scalpel, researchers at Johns Hopkins University have created a tool that can move easily through tissue, potentially making biopsies much less invasive.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? Heres a possible blood pressure remedy. But its only for those who can stand the heat. Its capsaicin, the active ingredient in peppers like habaneros that should pro

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

Chinas rising swimming star Sun Yang is getting-in his final practice laps at the teams UK base at the University of Bath. The 20-year-old has spent the last four years building toward a star-making role at these Olympic Games. He shook up the swimmi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 时事新闻英语视频

I Could Be The One (倾我所有) I could be your sea of sand (我愿成为你宁静的港湾) I could be your warmth of desire (我愿成为你温暖的庇护) I could be your prayer of hope (我愿成为你希望的祈祷) I could be your gift to everyday (我愿是你每一天

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

To: Jacob ~ From: Meg Dear Jacob, I've found that many people tend to not speak up when something bothers them, thinking that it is trivial to mention it. Unfortunately, what happens is after repeated times of not speaking up, some small occurrence h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

WASHINGTON, July 16 (Xinhua) -- The White House said Tuesday U. S. intelligence whistleblower Edward Snowden should be expelled and returned to the United States to face espionage charges at home. White House Spokesman Jay Carney said there are regul

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Why are we throwing fire at an oven? Is this a poor people game? It's called, light the broken pilot light without blowing our faces off. Ugh. This is ridiculous. My heart is pounding. I didn't know baking cupcakes was an extreme sport. It's like The

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音