99 suggestions and request words suggestion idea could should might possible possibility chance reply assist demand invite invitation apply application advise advice hint recommend propose phrases could you please? Would you mind? If there a chance y

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

Astound 使震惊 barbarian 野蛮人 beak 鸟嘴 beast 四腿动物 bosom 胸部 bound 跳动 champagne 香槟 coachman 马车夫 decorate 装修 dill 小茴香 dreamy 幻想的 egoist 利己主义者 exasperate 激怒 geranium天竺葵 grimace 痛苦

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 现代大学英语精读

ACT III There's a conversation we have to finish. 我们有一段话还没有谈完呢? What was it about? 刚才谈什么? It was about caring. 谈到关心。 Oh? 噢? Yes, caring. 是的 ,关

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

Teeth Hint at a Friendlier Neandertal牙齿的秘密 The paleo dietit's pretty trendy. Eat like a caveman, no dairy, grains, sugar and so on. But what you probably won't find on many paleo plates today? 旧石器时代的饮食非常的时髦。吃的就

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年Scientific American(三)月

9. She speaks English very well. 她英语讲得很好。 还能这样说: She can speak fluent English. She can speak English without strain. 应用解析: speak without book 凭记忆讲; speak in French 用法语讲话; speak to sb. about

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Daniel: Hey Hana, you know, I had a horrible dream last night, horrible. Hana: Really, what is it about? Daniel: Well I can't tell you because it might become true so I'm not going tell, I'm just going to tell you I had a horrible dream, that's it. H

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Katia: Hello Felipe, how are you? Felipe: Hello, I'm fine thank you and you? Katia: Good. Listen I was reading about the Galapagos and I think that you might know a lot more than what I can find in the books. Can you tell me a little bit more about G

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

今天我们要学的词是running mate。 Running mate, 是竞选伙伴的意思。 麦凯恩参议员已被认定是2008年共和党总统候选人。现在He has begun getting together a list of names to choose a running mate. 当然,总统候选人

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

《The Saltwater Room(深海空间)》是Owl City早期版专辑《Maybe I'm Dreaming》及增强版《Ocean Eyes》中的歌曲。 I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light 昨夜睁开双眼,你躲在昏黄的夜 Walking down by

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

《The Saltwater Room(深海空间)》是Owl City早期版专辑《Maybe I'm Dreaming》及增强版《Ocean Eyes》中的歌曲。 I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light 昨夜睁开双眼,你躲在昏黄的夜 Walking down by

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

ELISE HU, HOST: There is now a long list of prominent men who face sexual misconduct claims and, with that, a long list of apologies. One of the latest came from the animation chief of Pixar and Disney. John Lasseter's apology referenced unwanted hug

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Switching gears here. OK, so the summer travel season is behind us, but Thanksgiving is going to be here soon enough. So air travelers, listen up. There is new information that could save you from catching a cold on your trip. As

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

My friend and I were at a restaurant waiting for our dates to arrive. We sat at the bar and tried to get the bartender's attention to order a couple of drinks. My friend, Tanya, is very pretty. She is always being hit on by men. So, it was no surpris

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I'm ready for a new hair-do. Do you have any suggestions? Have you taken a look at any of the new styles lately? Yes, I bought a magazine to show you. I like this one. Oh, that's pretty. Do you want to keep your hair this long or do you want to take

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

By David Gollust Jerusalem 04 May 2008 Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni indicated Sunday Israel may uproot some of its West Bank settlements as part of a peace accord with the Palestinians. Livni spoke at the start of a meeting Sunday with visiti

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)

By Peter Fedynsky Moscow 09 July 2007 Sergei Lavrov Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says any resolution on independence for Kosovo will fail in the U.N. Security Council, unless it gains the backing of Serbia, a close Kremlin ally. As VOA Mosc

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

图片1 Many different languages around the world have this expression. Do you have this expression in your language? Listen to this episode about There are plenty of fish in the sea and see if you recognize a similar expression in your native langua

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

By Brian Wagner Miami 27 February 2008 Colombian rebels have handed over four politicians held hostage for more than six years to a Venezuelan-led recovery team. VOA's Brian Wagner reports from Miami the four were taken to Venezuela to be reunited wi

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

PARIS, May 5 (Xinhua) -- French lawmakers of the National Assembly passed Tuesday by 438 votes to 86 a controversial bill on expanding intelligence services' surveillance power. The bill, aimed to protect French from terrorist attacks, would give Fre

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Topics: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band; the Dust Bowl; suggestion versus hint versus tip versus pointer; increase versus raise; How do you like them apples? Words: songwriting prolific talent scout title track patriotic nuke American dream d

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe