发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级对话理解

it was to make sure more people have better coverage. 而是确保更多的人们获得更好的覆盖。 And as we continue working to make the system better, 随着我们继续努力工作,让体系更好, there's something you can do to help y

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

You can even look up your doctor and medications as you shop. 你甚至可以在购买的同时,查找到你的医生和药品。 Most Americans who get coverage through HealthCare.gov can find an option that costs less than $75 a month. 大部分通

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. Americans have been fighting for the idea that health care is a right 大家好。人们一直在为了医疗保健是权利 not a privilege since the second-to-last time the Cubs won the World Series. 而不是特权的目标而奋斗着

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Prince Harry Opens Up About Princess Diana's Death Harry, 31, said he regrets not talking about the death of his mother earlier in his life.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2016年

Topics:American Presidents Barack Obama; Famous Songs Anchors Aweigh; diffidence versus timidity versus shyness; receipt versus reception; no problem versus not at all versus no big deal Words: community organizer healthcare candidate rising star bir

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

21. Have to do with... 和有关系。 用法透视 这个句型表示与某事某人有牵连,有关系,有瓜葛。 支持范例 1. I had nothing to do with the murder. I was at home all night. 我跟那谋杀一点关系都没有。我整晚都在家。 2. Harry said he didn't want to have anything

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

82. It makes sense. 有道理。 用法透视 说某事有道理,讲得通,有意义时,可以用该句型。当然没意义,讲不通就可以说It doesn't make sense.或it makes no sense。 支持范例 1. It makes sense to take care of your health. 注意自己的健康是明智的。 2. It doesn't m

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

98. ... only too well... 很 用法透视 only too表示very之意。但有时在语气上也有太过分了的含义,应予以注意。 支持范例 1. I know only too well how you feel. 我很了解你的感受。 2. I'm only too pleased to help you. 我很乐意帮助你。 3. The holiday was only

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

36. I wouldn't count on it. 我不会寄予期望的。 用法透视 count on是信赖,仰仗之意。如果不想让对方对某事抱有太大希望,就可以用这个句型。 支持范例 1. If I were you, I wouldn't count on it. 如果我是你,我是不会抱太大希望的。 2. You can't count on the wea

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

Harry Potter is a boy wizard who has taken over the world. He is everywhere. No one had heard of Harry Potter before 1997. Thats when J.K. Rowling published her first book. Shes the creator of Harry Potter. The first novel was called Harry Potter and

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-H

17. For much of the past year, President Bush campaigned to move Social Security to a saving-account model, with retirees trading much or all of their guarantees payments for payments depending on investment returns. 【分析】简单句。句子主干

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Hi, everybody.Over the past year, more than 10 million Americans have gained the financial security and peace of mind that comes with health insurance. 大家好!过去一年里,有超过1000万人获得了医疗保险,这一保障为他们带来

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Good morning. Im Melissa Long here at the CNN center in Atlanta. It's Thursday, September 10th. Here is a look at some of the stories happening NOW IN THE NEWS. President Obama says he won't waste time with critics who think it's better to kill his

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(九)月

Topics: American Authors Dorothy Parker; how to become a nurse; athlete versus player; hazard versus risk; to quit versus to call it a day Words: witty review to be published to be blacklisted prolific to proclaim compilations harsh healthcare certif

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

今天我们要学的词是misstep。 Misstep失策。The basketball team lost the game because of a series of defensive missteps, 这支篮球队因为一系列防守上的失策而输了比赛。英国的哈里王子出访纽约,好评如潮。Pr

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是 infrastructure. Infrastructure 名词,基础设施。Japan promised to spend $30 billion by 2018 on infrastructure development, education and healthcare in Africa. 日本保证在2018年以前投入300亿美元,帮助非

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

To bump into something means to collide with something, or to knock against something. But in colloquial speech, it also means to meet someone unexpectedly. For instance. Today I went to the supermarket. Unfortunately, as I was parking my car, I bump

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

WASHINGTON, Nov. 23 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama's administrator in Medicare agency, a key player in carrying out the healthcare reform, will resign after his nomination was blocked by Senate Republicans, local media reports quoted officia

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, Nov. 23 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama's administrator in Medicare agency, a key player in carrying out the healthcare reform, will resign after his nomination was blocked by Senate Republicans, local media reports quoted officia

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻