104. So that... 结果 用法透视 该句可以表达做了什么事情后的结果如何,含义相当于so(因此,所以)。 支持范例 1. I left early this morning, so that I caught the first bus. 今早我出发得很早,所以赶上了头班车。 2. The hall was crowded with people, so that

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

114. This is too much. 太过分了。 用法透视 too much的意思是过多;太过分了。常用来表达恼怒、厌烦、不满等。 支持范例 1. This is too much. 这太过分了。 2. This is too much. I can't stand that. 这太过分了。我无法忍受。 3. You really were too much today.

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

We had a really good time together. 我们一起度过了非常愉快的时光。 Exercise is just as important to health as good food. 锻炼和好的饮食对身体健康一样重要。 I'm not very good at singing. 我不很擅长唱歌。 There i

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

From NPR News in Washington, Im Lakshmi Singh. President Obama is hailing a new analysis by the Congressional Budget Office that says his healthcare bill will reduce the deficit. NPRs Mara Liasson reports. In the Rose Garden just before signing a job

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

Harry: Hi Karen. Harry: 你好, Karen Karen: Hello, Harry. How are you doing? Karen 好,Harry, 你怎么样? Harry: Im very well, thanks. How about you? Harry: 我非常好,谢谢.你呢? Karen: Oh, Im not bad, thank you. Karen: 我还不错,谢谢.

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 芝麻街:明星教单词

17. Give my regards to... 向问好。 用法透视 这是让对方代自己向别人问好时的用语。也可以说send my regards to。 支持范例 1. Do give my regards to Harry. 请一定代我问候哈利。 2. We're sorry not to have seen Mary. Tell her we send her our regards. 很遗憾

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

I like reading books so much, especially the novel books. When I start to go to school, my mother buys me the classic novel Harry Porter. I am so crazy about the movie, so I read the books very quickly. I gain so much knowledge and broaden my vision.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Since 用来说明动作起始时间,for用来说明动作延续时间长度。 I have lived here for more than twenty years. I have lived here since I was born.. My aunt has worked in a clinic sinc

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

More and more Chinese from well-to-do quarters in need of advanced medical care are going abroad, particularly to the United States. They are the consumers of the global medical tourism industry. 越来越多需要获得先进医疗护理的富裕国人

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

17. For much of the past year,President Bush campaigned to move Social Security to a saving-accounting model, with retirees trading much all of their guaranteed payments for payments depending on investment returns. 【分析】简单句。句子主干

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Compare apples to apples. Who's better? 比较治疗方案之间哪个更好, Why is that? 为什么更好? Five months ago, 五个月前, I led a workshop at the largest university hospital 我在北欧最大的医学院 in Northern Europe. 组织

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

The United States has, for many diseases, 事实上,美国在很多疾病上, actually a quality which is below the average 的保健质量是低于OECD平均水平的。 Now, if the American healthcare system would focus a lot more on measuring qu

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

今天我们要学的词是overhaul。 Overhaul意思是全面改革。President Obama is trying to build support for a sweeping overhaul of the U.S. healthcare system, 美国总统奥巴马努力为美国医疗保健系统的全面改革寻求支持。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

英语俚语:I am from MissouriI am from Missouri. 这句话有时后面要加一句:「I need to be shown.」或「You have got to show me.」,意思是 Missouri 州的人很固执 (stubborn),不太信任别人,一定要人家「证明一下

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, Jan. 6 (Xinhua) -- Increased financial support and innovative ways of working are needed to ensure that patients, doctors and hospitals all benefit from the country's medical reform, according to Chinese Vice Premier Li Keqiang. Li, who is a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

模仿句子: Hello, I'm Kelly Cates, and welcome to the 5 live Football Daily, on the day Tottenham cut Leicester's lead at the top of the Premier League to five points. Harry Kane and Dele Alli both scored twice as Spurs thrashed Stoke 4-0 at the

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

I'm Asieh Namdar at the CNN.com Newsroom in Atlanta. Here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Hurricane Gustav is beginning its assault on the US Gulf Coast. Rain and winds are starting to hit the area from Florida to Louisiana. The storm,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(九)月

模仿句子: The financial crisis in Greece is having a devastating effect on the healthcare system, and an international charity that's more used to providing disaster relief in Africa and Asia is now treating 80,000 patients in Greece who find t

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(332) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

听力文本: Have to do with... 与什么有关... I had nothing to do with the murder,I was at home all night. 我和那场谋杀无关,我整晚都在家。 Harry said he didn't want to have anything to do with the new comer。 哈利不想和新来

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

CNN radio, I'm Paul Chambers. Voting in the Louisiana, GOP primary is well under way, CNN's Joe Johns is in New Orleans, and he says so far turn out is light. Very slow, we are in the Jefferson Parish area at *, and we've been watching, actually ther

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(三)月