Ice cream would sure hit the spot right now! Benny called out, as the Aldens wheeled back into Greenfield. Sounds good to me, Henry was quick to agree. Jessie and Violet nodded. When they stopped outside the Greenfield Ice Cream Parlor, Violet decide

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 115 The Great Detective Race

Actor Ron Glass Dies At Age 71 play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0001:20repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST: A

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

In a short time the train stopped at Glass Factory Junction. The Aldens got off the train and looked around. They could not see any sign of a town. There was a small freight station on one side of the tracks and a large factory on the other. Everythi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 11 Caboose Mystery

The Chest1) of Broken Glass John had lived all alone ever since his wife died.He had worked hard as a tailor2) all his life,but misfortune had left him penniless,and now he was so old he could no longer work for himself.His hands trembled too

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

Deep inside an industrial neighborhood in New York City is an ordinary building containing an extraordinary treasure. It is the home of The Neustadt Tiffany Glass Archive. It holds the worlds largest collection of Tiffany glass, with almost 250,000 p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Once I had a love and it was a gas Soon turned out had a heart of glass Seemed like the real thing, only to find Much to mistrust, love's gone behind Once I had a love and it was divine Soon found out I was losing my mind It seemed like the real thin

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

VOICE ONE: I'm Barbara Klein. VOICE TWO: Tim Tate at the Washington Glass Studio And I'm Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. At the Smithsonian American Art Museum, you can see a large heart-shaped sculpture made of blown glass. Th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(九)月

EXPLORATIONS - Exploring the Art of Glass Through History and Around the World BARBARA KLEIN: Im Barbara Klein. STEVE EMBER: And Im Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. At the Smithsonian American Art Museum, you can see a large hear

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Students Fuse Art from Shattered Glass BETHESDA, MARYLAND When Lynda Slayen first discovered fused glass about 10 years ago, she immediately fell in love with the technique. Ive always loved glass. I collect glass. I have a lot of antique glassand th

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Remember Google Glass, the headsets that look like regular glasses but have a small computer on the side that you can talk to and use to access the internet? Google Glass kind of fizzled out. It was discontinued in the consumer mar

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

Unit 99 Would you like a glass of water? Would you like a glass of water? 你要喝杯水吗? Would you like a glass of water? 要喝杯水吗? Would you like a glass of milk? 你也喝一杯牛奶吗? Would you like a glass of milk? 你来一杯

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

今天我们要学的词是glass ceiling。 Glass ceiling, 玻璃天花板,指看似无形,但实际存在的障碍。奥巴马赢得民主党总统候选人提名,使黑人总统成为可能。 For some, a black president symbolizes the smashi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

By June Soh Washington 04 May 2007 Artists use a variety of materials for their creations -- paint on canvas, pencil on paper, metal or stone sculpted into life-like form. Still others create works totally unique from glass. VOA's June Soh met one s

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(五月)

P!nk是美国一位著名女歌手,前期风格为RB、Hip-Hop、Ballads为主,后期转向Pop/Rock(流行/摇滚)。她是一个常有着惊世装扮,性感劲酷的新世代辣妹,虽然年纪轻轻,但已被媒体赞誉为下一个麦当

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是glass ceiling。 Glass ceiling, 玻璃天花板,指看似无形,但实际存在的障碍。奥巴马赢得民主党总统候选人提名,使黑人总统成为可能。 For some, a black president symbolizes the smashi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

歌词: Take me down to the river-bend. Take me down to the fighting end. Wash the poison from off my skin. Show me how to be whole again. Fly me up on a silver wing. Past the black where the sirens sing. Warm me up in the novice glow. And drop me

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Right right, turn off the lights, we're gonna lose our minds tonight, what's the deal yo 对 对 关掉灯 今晚我们一起变疯狂 怎么回事呢? I love when it's all too much 5am turn the radio up where's the rock and roll? 我爱这一切 5点

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Right right turn off the lights 对,对,关掉灯 We're gonna lose our minds tonight 今晚我们一起变疯狂 What's the deal yo 怎么回事呢 I love when it's all too much 我爱这一切 5am turn the radio up 凌晨5点打开广播 Where's the

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

歌词: Castle Of Glass 琉璃/玻璃城堡 Take me down to the river-bend. 带我至那河流转向之处 Take me down to the fighting end. 带我至那战争结束的地方 Wash the poison from off my skin. 洗去我的肤上的污秽之物 Show

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

The bridge will be suspended across Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon in scenic Zhangjiajie National Park in central China's Hunan Province. When completed, project engineers say the bridge will be 300 meters above ground and 430 meters in length. The bridge

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台