Henry, Jessie, Benny, and Violet rushed over to where Blake and Annika were standing. What do you mean? Benny asked. Her name was on the camera, right? Violet asked Mr. Newton. Yes, he said, confused. I was very careful not to mix up one students pic

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 127 Monkey Trouble

Mr. Newton rushed over to Blake and confirmed that Blake only had one of his two cameras. He then called the group together. We have a problem, Mr. Newton announced. Blakes camera is missing. If you have a camera, please check and make sure that it i

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 127 Monkey Trouble

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 英文笑话Flash BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 动物街64号 Zoo Lane 第一季

Module 6 Words and expressions 第六模块 单词与短语 bear 熊 elephant 大象 giraffe 长颈鹿 lion 狮子 monkey 猴子 panda 熊猫 tiger 老虎 zebra 斑马 zoo 动物园 guide 导游 animal 动物 such 这样的;如此的 as 像一样 s

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级上(2012版)

1. Higher humidity is helping fire fighters take on a deadly Arizona wildfire. At the Yarnell Hill fire is still zero percent contained. Investigators arrived today to find out why 19 elite fire fighters died and determine whether human error played

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(七月)

60 part as what were they thinking about zoo's official how we justify killing appropriately healthy giraffe and feeding it to lions when the kids look on. His take and reaction from Jack Anna also ridiculous focus it on. Tonight's story a free 60 fa

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2014年(二)月

Module 5 Zoo animals Unit 13 They are going to the zoo panda 熊猫 say 说 says 说(say的第三人称单数) forget 忘记 See you tomorrow. 明天见. bear 熊 polar bear 北极熊 lion 狮子 elephant 象 giraffe 长颈鹿 deer 鹿 snake 蛇 thro

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 广州小学五年级 (上) 课本(2003)

Brown was very proud of his young son. Once he was talking to a visitor, telling the man how clever his son was. The boy is only two years old, he said, and knows all animals. He's going to be a great naturalist. Here, let me show you. He took a boo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

2、名词复数的不规则变化 沿用古英语复数形式,例如: toothteeth牙齿 footfeet脚 goosegeese鹅 oxoxen牛 mousemice老鼠 womanwomen妇女 manmen男人 childchildren孩子 louselice虱子,寄生虫 单复同形,常见的单复

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

1. This new videotape from Al Qaeda invites Americans to convert to Islam. The terror group's deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahiri and an American wanted for possible terror ties both made statements. The

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

The giraffe is a native of Africa. 长颈鹿产自非洲, It is of singular shape and size, and bears some resemblance both to the camel and the deer. 是一种外形和尺寸独特的动物,与骆驼和鹿都有相似的特征。 The mouth is sm

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

The center of the Sahara Desert in North Africa, one of the driest places on earth. I'm over six hours drive from civilization. Temperatures here regularly reach 100 degrees Fahrenheit, but there's less than half an inch of rainfall each year. Ah,the

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

Does a Kangaroo have a mother,too? Yes!A kangaroo has a mother.Just like me and you. Does a Lion have a mother,too? Yes!A Lion has a mother.Just like me and you. Does a Giraffe have a mother,too? Yes!A Giraffe has a mother.Just like me and you. Does

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

Bobby Brown was very proud of his young son. Once he was talking to a visitor, telling the man how clever his son was. The boy is only two years old, he said, and knows all animals. He's going to be a great naturalist. Here, let me show you. He took

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Jack and Annie crouched in the tall grass. Therewas a big lion, three lionesses, and a bunch of cubs. I think they're sleeping, whispered Annie. Yeah, said Jack. But for how long?He pulled the Africa book from his pack and openedit. He found a pictur

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》