day 03 音素 一句话练发音 Her brother is a doctor. 单词集训 work early bird journey agree writer apoint today picture 短语集训 turn red serve the customer work together a long journey the writer of today agree with her draw a picture 单句集训 1.He wi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第二册

Benny woke up after everyone else the next morning, and the aroma of sizzling bacon lured him downstairs. Mrs. Lightfeather smiled when she saw his rumpled hair and motioned him to a seat at the breakfast table. Dont worry, Benny, she assured him. We

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 37 The Mystery of the Lost Vil

This doesnt look good, Mr. Lightfeather said the following morning. The whole family was gathered at the breakfast table, as he read a letter from the tribal council. The developer has gotten his permit approved. Hes going to start digging up the for

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 37 The Mystery of the Lost Vil

It was nearly midnight when Benny came to a decision he just had to take one last look at the treasures from the dig. After making sure that Joe and Henry were sound asleep, he crept out of the bedroom and headed downstairs. He groped his way in the

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 37 The Mystery of the Lost Vil

Todd: OK. Sophie, we're going to talk about opposites. OK. What is big? 托德:好,苏菲,我们要来谈谈反义词。好,什么东西是大的? Sophie: An elephant. 苏菲:大象。 Todd: OK. What is small? 托德:好。那什么是小

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

社区里的老爷爷克劳斯早上出来遛鸟,碰到了在晨读的阿美,又会有什么好玩的事情发生呢?一起来看吧! Listen Read Learn Klas: Good morning, May. Good girl, you are reading English books again. May: Good morning. There is no reason to miss so beautiful a mo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

I love your room, Jessie exclaimed a few minutes later. She and Violet had finished unpacking their suitcases and were admiring the colorful blankets on their twin beds. My grandmother made those, Amy said proudly. She was a tall girl with dancing br

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 37 The Mystery of the Lost Vil

[00:00.00]The Feather-plucked Crow 被拔了毛的乌鸦 [00:05.40]There was once a crow who did not like being a crow [00:10.55]for he thought he looked ugly with his plain black feathers. [00:14.15]He wished his feathers were as colorful as a peacocks fe

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 语言的力量

Charles is a lonely young man and Amy is a crippled girl on a wheelchair. They meet, get to know each other and begin going out together. Charles falls in love with Amy and hopes to be the only chairpusher in her life. But Amy prefers independence t

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

Hope is the thing with feathers Emily Dickinson Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul And sing the tune without the words And never stops at all And sweetest in the gale is heard And sore must be the storm That could abashed the li

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

也许你有一个稳定的工作,一份丰厚的收入,过着大多数人羡慕的“小资”生活,但是你仍感到不满足,想离开现在的生活圈子,去冒险,去寻求更丰厚的

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Todd: OK. Sophie, we're going to talk about opposites. OK. What is big? Sophie: An elephant. Todd: OK. What is small? Sophie: A mouse. Todd: A mouse, OK. Are you afraid of mice? Sophie: No, not actually. Todd: OK. What is expensive? Sophie: A yacht.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

第一, 迷你对话 A: Do you see her all these days? 你这几天见过她吗? B: Yeah, but I find that she isnt very happy as before. 见过,但是她不如以前快乐。 A: Of course not. 当然了。 B: Why? 为什么? A: Dont you know

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

For three days everybody hunted all over the house for Margalo without finding so much as a feather. 一连三天,所有人都在房子里到处寻找着玛戈,却连她的一根羽毛都没发现。 I guess she had spring fever, said George. 我猜

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

Back on January 15th, US Airways Flight 1549 made that amazing water landing in the Hudson after both engines were taken out by Canada geese, which can weigh eight pounds each. Now scientists have used forensic techniques to clear local geesethe per

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

A hornet sting is agony, but for now its distracted, intent on cutting away a piece of grasshopper, small enough to carry back home. Success! The white feather hardly slows the hornet, and more importantly, it can be seen. Now the hunter is the hunte

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力:文化博览2008年

Spring Song Spring is coming, spring is coming, Birdies, build your nest; Weave together straw and feather, Doing each your best. Spring is coming, spring is coming, Flowers are coming too: Pansies, lilies, daffodillies, Now are coming thought Spring

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名篇背诵

You could have knocked me out with a feather(feather) I'm know you've heard this all before but we're just hell's(neighbours) Oh, why, why, why won't the world revolve around me? In my dreams trees grow all over the streets But I don't know much abou

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

本期内容: Birdsofafeatherflocktogether 物以类聚,人以群分 我们先来看一个单词 feather羽毛 birdsofafeather表示同种羽毛的鸟 如果of出现在名词之后of后的词常表示名词的特点和性质 pensofonecolor同种颜

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

第一、迷你对话 A: Do you see her all these days? 你这几天见过她吗? B: Yeah, but I find that she is not very happy as before. 见过,可我觉得她好像不如以前快乐。 A: Of course not. Why? 当然了。为什么? B: Dont

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语