本曲大意 歌者藉由欢唱与跳舞来歌颂爱情。他希望能跟自己的情人远离这个纷扰喧嚣的世界,翱翔在自由爱情的天空。爱情的力量就是他们的羽翼,他们要一道飞向彩虹。 英文歌词 Volare, oh, oh. Cantare, oh, oh, oh, oh. Lets fly way up to the clouds, away from the ma

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(2500) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄精讲英文歌曲

六只小鸭子 six little ducks six little ducks that I once knew, Fat ones, skinny ones, fair ones too, But the one little duck with the feather on his back, He led the others with a quack, quack, quack! Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack! He

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

[00:17]R:Louis,I'll make a deal1 with you. [00:19]Instead of this petty charge you have against him, you get something really big, [00:22]something that would chuck him in a concentration camp for years. [00:26]Be quite a feather in your cap, would

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

与黑色有关的词语 call white black /call black white 混淆是非 black money 黑钱(指来源不正当而且没有向政府报税的钱) black tie 黑领结;小礼服 in the black 盈利、赚钱、顺差 black and blue 遍体鳞伤的 black

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_6 [INT. DOWNTON, THE CONCERT - EVENING] [Isobel, Matthew, and Lavinia arrive.] LAVINIA It's awfully grand. MATTHEW CRAWLEY You'd better get used to it. It will be your home one day. LAVINIA I'm not sure home would ever

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

A:So, how were you last night? 昨天晚上过得怎么样啊? B:Don't mention it.It's been another shitty night. 别提了,糟透了。 A:What did you do? 你干吗来着? B::You know my roomma

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

Vineland, New Jersey, farm land stretching Far as the eye can see Not much down there, but sun-scorched pastures in Nineteen-fifty-three The war is over, they came searching For a place to be They left the Rhineland, they lost their homeland, and All

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

We are family I got all my sisters with me We are family Get up everybody and sing We are family I got all my sisters with me We are family Get up everybody and sing Everyone can see we're together As we walk on by (Hey) and we fly just like birds of

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Umm,he's a great guy.He's the nicest guy in the world. 他人很好 无人可比 We played Light as a Feather,Stiff as a BOard which is my idea. 我们玩了轻如鸿毛 僵如木板的游戏 我的主意 How many people did you have around? 有几个人

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

【原句】We are birds of a feather. (S1E17)【翻译】我们真是心有灵犀。 【场合】 音频完整版:I have key chain just like this, we are birds of a feather, I love that. 苏菲给新男友她家的钥匙,让他先去自己家。拿

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Hope is the thing with feathers Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul And sings the tune without the words And never stopsat all And sweetest in the Gale is heart And sore must be the storm That could abash the little bird That kep

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

歌词如下: Six little ducks that I once knew, Fat ones, skinny ones, fair ones too, But the one little duck with the feather on his back, He led the others with a quack, quack, quack! Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack! He led the others w

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

歌词如下: Six little ducks that I once knew, Fat ones, skinny ones, fair ones too, But the one little duck with the feather on his back, He led the others with a quack, quack, quack! Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack! He led the others w

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

今天我们学学如何重视今天。 Some people are making such thorough preparation for rainy days that they aren't enjoying todays sunshine. by William Feather, Publisher 「有些人为了下雨天做充足的准备,致使他们没有享受今

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Beautiful handwriting was very important in the 18th century. People took pride in the look of letters and invitations. Pens were made from the tip, or quill, of the feather from a swan or turkey. Good writing paper was made from sheepskin. Letters w

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Yankee Doodle went to town A-riding on a pony Stuck a feather in his hat And called it macaroni Yankee Doodle, keep it up Yankee Doodle, Dandy Mind the music and the step And with the girls be handy Father and I went down to camp Along with Captain G

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

金属:Amorphis - From The Heaven Of My Heart 相关介绍 :来自芬兰的 Amorphis 於 1990 年成立,乐队早期所玩的乐风是 Doom 味极重的 Death Metal,带有 Old School Death Metal 及民谣旋律的成份,他们的 Tales From T

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

第88届奥斯卡颁奖礼今天举行,多年陪跑的莱昂纳多迪卡普里奥终于捧得小金人。小李上台领奖的时候,台下的老搭档凯特温丝莱特比他本人还激动,竟潸然泪下。这对荧幕情侣之间的情谊由此

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Why don't you just rest your arms and let me push you? 你为什么不让自己的胳膊轻松一下,让我来推你呢? No. 不用。 Your arms will get sorely. I've been helping you do it for three months now. 你的胳膊会酸的。三个月来

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

arithmetic n.算术;计算 We learn arithmetic right after we enter kindergarten. 我们进幼稚园后就开始学算术了。 When it comes to doing arithmetic, Mark is a genius. 说到做算术,马克是天才。 postpone vt.延期,延缓 Be

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(349) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500