excitement -刺激,兴奋 exclaim-呼喊,惊叫 exclude -不包括,排斥在外 exclusive -奢华的,高级的 excursion -远足,短途旅行 execute-处死,处决 executive -主管,行政官 exert -用力,尽力 exhaust -使筋力尽,耗尽 exhibit-显示,显出,展出 existence -存在,生存 exit -出

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

第12 单元,中嘴卷舌长元音,简称为中嘴卷舌音 一、 每日练嘴单词。 1、 order 命令 Are you ready to order now?请问,你准备好点菜了吗? 2、 sport 运动 What sport are you good at?你最擅长什么运动? 3、

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

I wanna talk about my life in UK. I went to study in the UK a few years ago. The most exciting experience is that I went to a host family for my Christmas holiday in December. I went there aloneon a train, it took me one or two hours to get there, to

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

EXPLORATIONS -January 16, 2002: Mars By Paul Thompson VOICE ONE: This is Doug Johnson. VOICE TWO: And this is Sarah Long with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Today, we report about the p

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

For him all relationships fell into patterns. You fell into propinquity or distance. Just as, for him, the histories in Herodotus clarified all societies. He assumed he was experienced in the ways of the world he had essentially left years earlier, s

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

A: What are you doing this weekend? B: I am not sure. What are you doing? A: I was thinking of maybe taking a drive to the beach. B: That sounds like a great idea! A: Would you be interested in joining me? B: Sure, I would love to go with you. When w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: What are you doing this weekend? B: I am not sure. What are you doing? A: I was thinking of maybe taking a drive to the beach. B: That sounds like a great idea! A: Would you be interested in joining me? B: Sure, I would love to go with you. When w

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

Anyone wants to go for a swimming in the pond? 有人想去池塘游泳吗? We already did that this morning. 我们今天上午已经去过了。 Let's go find something to eat. 我们去找点吃的吧。 But we've just had lunch. 但是,我们刚

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

Be the better version of yourself You have what it takes to be better Never settle for less You can always explore the new and best part of yourself 做更好的自己 你具备变得更好的潜质 不要安于小成 你永远可以探索更新、更好

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

The Olympic games are a time when the countries of the world should put aside their differences to engage in sport. Whether that actually happens, however, is debatable. While the athletes are surely capable of focusing on the competition, it can be

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Geologists 地质学家 Geology is a very interesting field of science. 地质学是一个非常有趣的科学领域. People who study geology are called geologists. 研究地质学的人被称为地质学家. Geologists explore the Earth. 地质学家

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第12册

A: What are your suggestions for some inexpensive fixes to help me get the best price for my home? B: Painting the interior of your home is not that expensive and greatly improves the appearance of your home. A: Should I go for trendy colors or more

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

There is distance between us Making me feel like Im about to take a bus, plane, train or bike Just so I can have you right by my side Even if its only for one night I cant help it Im enamored by you I cant wait to explore Your touch, your kiss, where

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Two: gather your information. 第二:搜集信息。 There's lots of it out there, so having a clear idea of your question will help you determine what's relevant. 信息无所不在,所以明晰问题可以帮你决定哪些信息是有用的。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

模仿文本: In fact, whichever food culture you explore in the world, you'll find some kind of blood sausage.The voices you've just heard belong to three butchers who've all taken part in an event that's held each year in a relatively obscure tow

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

What kind of personality do you have? Do you ever think about your personality? I do. I think its very interesting to explore personality. My own personality has changed a lot over the years. When I was a child, I was painfully shy, but now Im brimmi

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-P

对外贸易与外贸关系 Foreign Trade Foreign Trade Relationship They mainly trade with Japanese firms.他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。 For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.在过去的五年中,我们与

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

经典商贸英语词句 they mainly trade with japanese firms. 他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。 for the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company. 在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。 our

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

the power of location 灵感发源地 Art Museums 艺术博物馆 If you're going to learn from somebody, why not learn from the greats? Explore paintings from a variety of eras, countries, and styles to increase your perspective. Challenge your brai

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

近几年流行一句话:身体和灵魂,总要有一个在路上。喜欢出去走走的人,如果有很长一段时间没有出去,就会觉得憋闷难受,想要逃离眼前的世界。心里痒,脚底也开始痒。爱情会有七年之

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语