AILSA CHANG, HOST: This week, a presidential commission chaired by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie recommended that the president declare opioids a national emergency. Medical professionals and others who treat drug addiction are praising that ide

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

Besides rescue workers, the mobile network emergency unit is working day and night, making their own contribution to the emergency rescue work in the quake hit area of Lushan. For more, here's Wang Wei reporting from the quake zone. In the early hour

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

[00:16.04]Late Night Emergency [00:31.68]深夜急诊 [00:41.36]I walked down the hall calling hello [00:43.74]to what I assumed was my shift supervisor [00:46.96]or one of the other two night-duty nurses [00:49.98]who sometimes worked that shift. [00:52

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语灵异故事

本单元是关于紧急情况的对话 Alice: Oh it's so quiet tonight! You could hear a pin drop. Gives me a chance to catch up on my reading. Man: Quick, quick! Get a doctor! Alice: She's just gone for a break. What's the matter? Man: I don't know. It's m

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

A: Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could drive me to the emergency room. B: Of course. What is the problem? A:I am running a really high fever of 105 degrees, and I have a rash on my stomach. B:If you can, go and unlock the back door,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

A: What seems to be the problem? B: Oh, my God! It's my stomach. It's killing me! A: Where does it hurt the most? B: Right here! It hurts right here! A:How long has it felt like this? B:I felt OK when I woke up, and then, suddenly, I had this really

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

10 Going to the Emergency Room GLOSSARY emergency room the part of a hospital that is always open for patients whohave very serious, life-threatening problems and can come without anappointment * The nurse said we should monitor the babys temperature

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

04 An Emergency Airplane Landing GLOSSARY cockpit the part of the plane where the pilot and co-pilot sit, separated from therest of the airplane * The cockpit is filled with instruments used to operate the plane. turbulence a period when there is a l

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之旅行交通购物

02 Making an Emergency Medical Call GLOSSARY emergency an unexpected situation that is dangerous or very serious and makes one act immediately * Is anyone here a doctor? Its an emergency! My wife is giving birth! to state to say something; to give in

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之就医和人际交往

A: Hi, I need to see a doctor soon! B: Do you feel this is an emergency? A: My chest feels tight, and I cant catch my breath. B: Did this come on suddenly? A: It started yesterday. B: If you feel this is a real emergency, you should dial 911 for the

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

UN Issues Urgent Appeal for Emergency Aid to Haiti Jim Teeple The United Nations on Tuesday issued an urgent appeal for emergency aid to Haiti to help Haitians who are affected by political turmoil .

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

After heavy rains led to widespread flooding in the capital, Dakar, Senegal's Prime Minister has activated a national disaster-response plan to relieve thousands of people affected by the floodwaters. Dakar's sprawling suburbs have been hit the hard

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(九月)

The goal of rapid HIV testing in emergency rooms is to save lives and prevent the spread of HIV. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control recommends routine HIV screening of patients admitted to hospital emergency rooms, unless the patient refuses or opt

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

A: What seems to be the problem? B: Oh, my God! Its my stomach. Its killing me! A: Where does it hurt the most? B: Right here! It hurts right here! A: How long has it felt like this? B: I felt OK when I woke up, and then, suddenly, I had this really

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: I hate to call you this late at night, but could you possibly help me get to the emergency room? B: We will come right over. What happened? A: My temperature went up to 105, and I have a rash! B: Make sure that someone unlocks the back door, so I

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: I really need your help and want to know if you could drive me to the emergency room. B: I will take you there right away. What is wrong? A: I woke up with a rash and a temperature of 105! B: I want to be able to get to you when I get there. If yo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: Hello, I have to see the doctor right now! B: What makes you feel this is an emergency? A: I feel like I cant breathe well. B: How long has this been going on? A: It started last night. B: In the event of a real emergency, please dial 911. A: I kn

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

Zika No Longer Global 'Health Emergency,' WHO Declares play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0000:22repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. R

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

Watch: Steve Baragona's video report Windows Media Many who lost tools, seeds wait for help Steve Baragona | Petit Guauve, Haiti 02 April 2010 Farmers near Petit Guave, Haiti prepare the soil for planting. I'm waiting for God's help. We will find oth

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

HOUSTON, Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- An American Airlines plane from Las Vegas, Nevada, and bound for Dallas, a city in the U.S. state of Texas, made an emergency landing Friday in the U.S. state of New Mexico after a problem was found with one of its genera

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻