37.My Views on the Development of Private Car Ownership With the improved social developments,more and more Chinese families are beginning to afford private cars.Yet opinions of whether we should develop private car ownership or not differ from perso

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

Taking a Bus-Vacation-Holiday 搭巴士-假期-假日 My family and I went to Honolulu,Hawaii during summer vacation.Honolulu is on a small island in the North Pacific Ocean. 人暑假的期间,我们全家人去了夏威夷的Honolulu(檀香山)。檀

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

嘉宾:Debbie Mason 话题:环保新举措零废物运动Zero Waste (2) 单词拼写: 1、Embarked:started a journey 2、Convenience:方便 3、Resources:资源 重点俚语: 1、A huge sense of relief:巨大的解脱感 2、Anti-

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

今天我们要学的词是bootleg. Bootleg作为形容词,是非法制造并销售的意思。Deaths from drinking toxic bootleg alcohol in Indonesia have surpassed 100 this month. 印度尼西亚这个月因为饮用有毒私酒致死的人数已经

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

图片1 Can you do me a favour? Rich has had an accident and needs some help from a friend. In this episode, he calls Chris and asks him for a favour. (In Canada favour is spelled with a u. For other spelling differences, check out our glossary.) Ric

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

根据今年的热点新闻,今年可能考查的是: 莎士比亚诞生400周年 1)文学阅读在学习过程中发挥的作用(reading literature)2)阅读经典的重要性(classic);当代社会,还需要阅读经典吗? 各市面向本市招生

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

1. The Pentagon has released a security camera videotape of the American Airlines flight that hit the building on 9/11. On the far right of the screen, you can see the plane hitting the Pentagon, and

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Bicycles, cars Both bicycles and cars are important to all transportation. Bicycles slowly while cars run quickly. Sometimes, speed is necessary, but it may also mean dangerous. Bikes need human power and cars driven by gasoline. Bikes can be put on

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Olympic Officials Balance Security, Convenience British officials are using all their resources to prepare for any contingency, including putting fighter jets on alert. They are also deploying 17,000 troops and installing anti-aircraft missiles in re

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

Topic1 China Mobile Has Better Packages in Hong KongChina Mobile, the world's largest mobile carrier, is facing a public relations crisis over fairness and equality: A significant number of its 700 million subscribers on the mainland are unsatisfied

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

A High Court decision this week means that only supermarkets and bottle stores can sell alcohol. Supermarkets have been allowed to sell beer and wine since 2000. In 2001, some small convenience stores applied to the Liquor Licensing Authority (LLA) f

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

To Whom It May Concern: I am writing regarding a tour that my wife and I took with your company on February 26, 2006. The brochure stated that we would see some of the most interesting sights of the city. Since we had visited the city before, we look

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

China's first parcel distribution center on a college campus recently opened in Nanjing, Jiangsu province at China Pharmaceutical University, local media reported. 据当地媒体报道,位于江苏省南京市的中国药科大学最近开设了中国

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Topics: Convenience stores, eating and drinking noises, colleague versus associate versus fellow, to sign in versus to sign off versus to sign on versus to sign up Words: slushees bulletproof glass armed robbery taboo to chomp to crunch to smack to w

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Idiom: Rule of thumb ( common sense ) Hit the book: Center around Novelty Appeal Compromise Prioritize Domino effect Nudge Self-perpetuating Price-sensitive The chances of Taco Bell committing to use only cage-free eggs seemed particularly unlikely g

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

实用性写作 Your address Month, Date, year Receiver's address Dear ..., I am extremely pleased to hear from you./ to see your advertisement for the position in .... And I would like to write a letter to tell you that.../ I am confident that I am

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(408) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Topic 1-Elderly's Fever for Health Products Recently, the daughter of an old couple in Nanjing has thrown away two truckloads of expired health products that her parents spent several hundreds of thousands of Yuan on. Why are the elderly so fond of h

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议