unit 8 using the telephone dialogues on the phone track 1 making an important ABC services,good morning! good morning, can I speak to miss west ? please! certainly! what's your mane? please! jak mandesn. just wait a monment .Mr,mandesn.mr west ,i hav

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语基础版生存手册

2004 考研写作样句 5、I sincerely hope that you can give us a favorable reply at your early convenience. 【译文】我真诚希望您能尽早在方便之时给我一个肯定 的答复。 【分析】本句常用于邀请信的结尾处,是比

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Computer Age 1.近年来,计算机的应用越来越广泛 2.计算机能做许多有益的事 3.计算机也有许多副作用 [优秀范文] In recent years, computers have grown in popularity. You can find them not only in the universities

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

M: Can we have two tickets for 7:30? W: Yes, and would you like to have seats in the front or at the back? M: In the front, please. W: That's 35 yuan each. M: Thank you. And what's on tomorrow? W: Tarzan. M: Can we get tickets now? W: I am afraid no

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

四级作文作为拉分的重点部分,应引起同学们足够的重视,小编找了许多作文范文来给同学们练习和提升语感。 参考范文: Recently years,with the rapid development in our country,more and more people own thei

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

1. Don Imus's wife says the members of Rutgers women's basketball team are unbelievably courageous and beautiful women. Deirdre Imus made the comments a day after her husband was fired for making racist and sexist remarks about the same women. He al

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

A nation of foodies? The UK has become a nation of foodies, with increasingly sophisticated tastes and an appetite for world cuisines. Witness all the TV food programmes and cookery books, the celebrity status of many chefs, the popularity of farmers

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you. 倘若阁下愿意接见本人以了解我的能力,我将随时侯教。 2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you. 倘若阁下愿意接见本人以了解我的能力,我将随时侯教。 2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to ca

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What is the difference between regular mails and e-mails?As we know, regular mails have been usded for thousands of years,it is very inconvenience,for it took a long time to receive. Besides, it costs you some money. While e-mails is very convenience

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

求职信结尾处常用语 ◆ I should appreciate the privilege of an intervies.I may be reached by letter at the address given above,or by telephone at 1234651. ◆ I feel that a personal meeting w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

JD.com Inc, China's second-largest e-commerce company, plans to open more than 1 million JD convenience stores across the country in the next five years, with half of them located in rural areas, said its CEO Liu Qiangdong. 中国第二大电商公司京

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. I believe that you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me. 若贵公司对我求职应征能予以考虑,本人可作出保证,将尽力

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一般商业书信 希望愿望 我们盼望着您的好消息。 We hope to hear from you favourably. 您在商场上如有需求, 即盼来函询价。 I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market. 我们希望能收到您的订单。 We hop

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

◆I should appreciate the privilege of an intervies.I may be reached by letter at the address given above,or by telephone at 1234651. ◆I feel that a personal meeting would give us the opportunity to discuss your shout-and long-term objectives an

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

11. I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management. 我希望能在贵公司谋得一份职业。我毕业于上海商学院,主修商业管理。 12. I would be very happy to work under your

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1. I believe that you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me. 若贵公司对我求职应征能予以考虑,本人可作出保证,将尽力

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天要学的词是inconvenience。Inconvenience就是不方便、麻烦。 泰国军方发动政变后在电视上说:We ask for the cooperation of the public and ask your pardon for the inconvenience, 我们要求公众给予合作,给你们带

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This Edition Pakistani army rejects an American investigation report into last month's NATO strike on two of its border posts, which killed 24 Pakistani soldiers and injured 13 ot

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(287) / 评论(0) 分类 2011CRI中国国际广播电台

一封好的求职信,内容一定要反映出你对应聘工作的态度和你自身的能力,结尾也不可马虎。下面是一些求职信结尾经常用到的十句话,看一看也许你会得到启发,写出自己风格的结尾来! 1.

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语