315过去了,又打倒了很多无良商家,这个社会诚信是多么重要。今天你讲诚信了吗?来跟小编学习一下有关诚信的作文吧~ Write an essay based on the following drawing. In your essay, you should: 1) describe the

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

A Letter of Apology Sep.10th,2008 Dear Mr Wang, I'm writing you this letter to apologize for my failing to hand in the paper on time. I'm very sorry for the convenience brought by my delay. Please accept my sincere apology with gratitude. The reason

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

contact -接触,联系 container-容器,集装箱 contemporary -当代的,同代的 contest -竞争.比赛 context -背景,环境,语境 continual-不间断的,不停的 contract -合同,契约 contradiction -矛盾,不一致 contrary -相反的,对抗的 contrast-对比,对照 contribute -捐款,做出

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Diamonds, as they are found , do not look very impressive. They are gray, greasy-looking pebbles. Experienced diamond miners can tell(distinguish) a diamond immediately. But some people have carried a

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

Topic1-Does China have real convenience stores? In today's china, where ecommerce has been eating into the market share of traditional retailers, the number of brick and mortar convenience stores continues to grow. However, an article published on Ba

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

阿美的生日快到了,爸爸妈妈忽然想到在网上买个手机给阿美当生日礼物,在他们正在感叹网络给生活带来的巨大方便时,电脑却突然出问题了。 Listen Read Learn Shirley: May's birthday is coming. Shall we buy her a birthday present or let her choose one for herse

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Throughout their history, Americans have been people on the move. The early immigrants had to travel to get to the New World. Once they arrived, they settled along the East Coast. But they weren't content to stay there. Explorers and traders journeye

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

If you have a smart phone you probably cant even remember the last time you asked someone for directions. Getting from point A to point B has never been easier. And with features like satellite imagery and Googles street view you can find out about y

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

I would like to meet you at your earliest convenience. 如果您方便,我想尽早与您见面。 I would like to meet you at your earliest convenience. 如果您方便,我想尽早与您见面。 So do we. 我们也是这么想的。 Around Oct

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

I lose some sales and my boss won't be happy but I can't stop listening to the sound of two soft voices blended in perfection from the reels of this record that I found every day there's a boy in the mirror asking me what are you doing here finding m

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

One of China's leading communications companies has unveiled plans to expand its broadband and Wi-fi coverage in Tibet. CRI's Zhang Shuangfeng has more. Tibet Branch of China Mobile has launched 4G wireless communication network this June. And along

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

A: I was wondering about the apartment. B: Id be happy to help. A: Could you give me details about the apartment? B: What is it that you would like to know? A: Actually, its the floor plan that I am inquiring about. B: If you would like to, you can s

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

1. Let me make you a special offer. 我给你一个特别优惠价。 还能这样说: I can give you a discount. I can provide you a favorable price. 谚语: Let bygones be bygones. 过去的就让它过去吧。 2. Can you make an offer at your

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5.3 Mobile Phone 手机 M: As we know, mobile phones bring people great convenience and shorten the distance among friends and relatives. W: It bears a great many of advantages, but also some weak points. M: Is it? I've never thought of any disadvant

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

今天我们要学的词是 counterpart. Counterpart 地位相当的人,对应的人。North Korea's leader Kim Jong Un has invited his South Korean counterpart to visit the North at the South Korean leader's earliest convenience. 朝鲜领导人金正

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

By Rebecca Ward Washington, D.C. 17 July 2007 They are not exactly the typical American family. But after nearly 20 years on television, the dysfunctional animated family The Simpsons is making its big screen debut. To promote the film, 12 7-Eleven

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

高考英语应用文(申请信)模板 Your addressMonth, Date, yearReceiver's addressDear ...,I am extremely pleased to hear from you./ to see your advertisement for the position in .... And I would like to write a letter to tell you that.../ I am c

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

You called me after midnight, it must have been three years since we last spoke. I slowly tried to bring back, the image of your face from the memories so old. I tried so hard to follow, but didn't catch a half of what had gone wrong, said I don't kn

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

作文题目: 题目要求: Shopping through Media 1. 目前许多人通过媒体购物 2. 媒体购物有利有弊 3. 我的看法 2015年12月英语四级作文范文:媒体购物 参考范文: Shopping through Media With the development of s

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

模仿句子:There can't be anyone listening that hasn't had a disappointing experience with the Scotch egg. You probably picked it up from the chiller cabinet in a convenience store, supermarket or a petrol station forecourt. 翻译:对于苏格兰

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀