crash expenditure militant extravagant millionaire charge penguin metallic spectrum minimize yearn climax pressure knit hop imitation aggregate mist paperback reproduce eloquence productive warfare exploration

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

1.有趣的漫画 Pandas are black and white. 猫熊是黑白相间的。 Penguins are black and white. 企鹅是黑白相间的。 Some puppies are black and white. 有些小狗是黑白相间。 Some people are black and some are white. 有些人的肤

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2A

This is AP news minute. 1. The White House is calling a new inquiry into former national security advisor Michael Flynn Appropriate. The pentagon's acting inspector general is investigating payments received by Flynn from Russia's state sponsored RT

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(四)月

In the air there passed sooty albatross with four-meter wingspans, birds aptly dubbed vultures of the ocean, 空中又有煤黑色的信天翁飞过,翼幅四米宽,它们也叫海鸳, also gigantic petrels including several with arching wings,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

By David McAlary Ocean animals in parts of Antarctica are facing a food shortage. A new British study finds that a staple of the marine wildlife diet, tiny shrimp-like creatures called krill, has dram

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--健康科技

The Palace Museum unveiled its two brand new mascots in Xiamen, in southeast Chinas Fujian province. Donning Qing Dynasty costumes, the designs for Zhuangzhuang and Meimei originate from the traditional Chinese symbols of the dragon and the phoenix.

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年11月

1. The price at the pump is soaring in places to more than 3 dollars a gallon, but President Bush says there is no evidence of gasoline price gouging against consumers. Bush also rejects calls by some

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

1. An emotional milestone for New York City, today marks the first day of business for one World Trade Centre, the original site of 9-11 attacks. Thirteen years after the deadly terrorist attacks, staffers of publishing giant Conde Nast began working

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(十一)月

Hi, Im Paddy Kim. Now for a new and unique travel destination, a place where the beaches aren't golden; the weather's definitely not warm; and the locals, well, lets just say, there are a pretty unruly bunch. But that doesnt seem to faze travelers he

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

Hi, Im Petty Kim. This country is close enough to Antarctica to have its very own species of penguin. Would you believe its South Africa? And thats not all. Here are a few more surprises. South Africa is a country of contrasts in the far north bands

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

This all black feathered king penguin could be one in a zillion. The video was recorded on a sub-Antarctic island of South Georgia by National Geographic Traveler magazine contributing editor Andrew Evans on his bus to Antarctic expedition. While man

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

Does a Kangaroo have a mother,too? Yes!A kangaroo has a mother.Just like me and you. Does a Lion have a mother,too? Yes!A Lion has a mother.Just like me and you. Does a Giraffe have a mother,too? Yes!A Giraffe has a mother.Just like me and you. Does

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

It's not We're all on the same plane. 并不像我们都在同一架飞机上 When we hit turbulence, it shakes us all We may not realize it but it does. When. 碰到紊流时 我们所有人都会摇晃我们可能没意识到 但事实确实如此

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

There're so many things that make me happy有太多让我开心的事情了 I could go on and on我可以一直讲个不停 Radishes, cabbages, holding hands萝卜和卷心菜手挽手 and getting packages for my friend John我正在把这些打包给我

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

图片1 Helen the hippo is my friend at the moment. My little girl is learning how to read, and Helen is the type of character that is helping her to do so. It has been wonderful and fascinating to see the transition from knowing the alphabet to putt

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

所谓分解联想就是把一个英语单词分解为几个联想单位,这些联想单位可以是字母、字母组合、前缀、词根或您已经认识的任何单词,然后再加上这个词本身的中文意思,用这些联想单位来进行联想记忆。 首先我们来看两个合成词。 单词 释意 联想单位 联想 classmate 同班同学 c

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

剧本与台词 Skipper: You, quadruped, sprechen sie English? 你,四只脚的,会说英语吗? Marty: I sprechen. 我会啊。 Skipper: What continent is this? 这是什么大陆? Marty: Manhattan. 曼哈顿。 Skipper: Hoover dam! We're st

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

剧本与台词 Host: Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, the central park zoo proudly presents... 女士们先生们,各个年龄的孩子们,中央公园动物园骄傲地介绍 Alex: Show them the cat. Who's the cat? 让他们看看那只

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

剧本与台词 Skipper: Progress report. 进度报告。 Penguin: It's an older code, Skipper. I can't make it out. 是一种老式密码,老大,我不认识。 Skipper: You! Higher mammal. Can you read? 你,高等哺乳动物。你识字吗?

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

When the markets finished to the end of the trading week and in Europe, London's FTSE was down 94 points. That's around one and a half percent. It was even worst in Germany. The Dax's down 159 points. Ah....Similar story in the US, although not quite

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2013年