Take me to the ocean blue Let me dive right into Anything Ill ever capture You can wait up all night Waiting for wrong or right I always knew where I had you You can lie on my waves You can sleep in my caves Living on the edge of peace Knowing that w

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 水叮当 AQUA

This may come, this may come as some surprise But I miss you I could see through all of your lies And still I miss you He takes her love, but it doesn't feel like mine He tastes her kiss, her kisses are not wine, they're not mine He takes, but surely

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

An erupting volcano, some newly-discovered species, and a celebratory soccer match. We've got it all covered for you in today's edition of CNN Student News! Hello and welcome. From the CNN Center, my name is Carl Azuz. First up, officials respond to

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

Today Mr XX of students for helping us getting things started today.I'm C.L,welcoming all of our viewers from around the world to this Wednesday edition of CNN student news. First up today.Parts of Mexico are preparing for a hurricane that's heading

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十)月

Now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. On this weekly show, we tell about commonly used American expressions. By knowing these expressions, you can improve your ability to speak and understand American English. Today, we go de

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Millions of people worldwide have been reported missing. Many of them went missing as a result of armed conflicts, such as the war in Syria, or in other places of violence. Large numbers of people disappear after natural disasters. A new laboratory e

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

November 5 is United Nations Tsunami Awareness Day. Tsunami is a Japanese word for a long, destructive ocean wave caused by an undersea earthquake. The goal of the observance is to learn from disasters of the past and to prepare for the future. Two t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Dinosaur Death Leads to Rise of Fish 恐龙死亡导致鱼类增多 Tens of millions of years ago, an asteroid hit what is now the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico. The event led to a global mass extinction that has been linked to the end of the dinosaurs

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

River 河流 A river is usually fresh water and it flows toward an ocean or a lake. 河流通常是指淡水河,它流向海洋或湖泊。 The Nile River is the longest river in the world, and it is about 4170 miles long. 尼罗河是世界上最长

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第1册

April n. 4月 Arab a. 阿拉伯的 n. 阿拉伯人 Arabic a. 阿拉伯语的 n. 阿拉伯语 Arctic a. 北极的 the Arctic 北极 the Arctic Ocean 北冰洋 area n. 面积;地域,地方,区域;范围,领域 argue vi. 争辩, 争论 argume

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 2009高考英语大纲词汇

Newsworthy Clips 2 Lake of Warning System hindered Scientists Who Saw Early Threat By James Janega / 2004, as first appeared in Chicago Tribune . KRT. Distributed by TMSI. With a killer tsunami bearin

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

Silvia: Hi, my name is Silvia. I'm from Guatemala. Diego: And I'm Diego and I'm from Mexico. And today we're going to talk about ruins in our countries. Silvia: Actually, Guatemala is quite famous for it's Mayan ruins. We have a lot of them all over

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

妇女节快乐! You can do almost anything you put your mind to... 只要你想要没有什么事你做不到... You can swim in the deepest ocean and climb the highest peak. 你甚至能游深海和爬最高的山峰 You can face adversity and st

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Wk 09 (1 March 1954) USA Tests Its Biggest Nuclear WeaponThis Week in HistoryThe USA explodes a huge hydrogen bomb at Bikini Atoll in the Pacific Ocean. In 1954, the USA tested a massive hydrogen bomb nicknamed Bravo at Bikini Atoll, part of the Mars

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports

Waste your life 浪费生命 You don't plan for your future 你不会计划未来 If you don't have a goal or a plan, then you are like a boat that is wandering aimlessly in the ocean hoping to end up somewhere good. But you can't do that. You have t

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

(WA) One reason oceanographers analyze the sediment on the ocean floor is to see how long-terms changes in Earth's temperature have affected the depth of the ocean. By analyzing the remains of sea animals in old layers of ocean sediment, oceanograph

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

Man it's a hot one.天,性感尤物啊/天,真是让人酷热难挡。 Like seven inches from the midday sun.就像站在正午烈日下七英寸远的地方。 I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone.听到你轻声细语,如此撩人。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

What's a miracle if life itself is not Who am I to praise his worth with a hymn I may stumble over words that I forgot Just as life itself surely begin Sing me a song for the mountains to move Sing me the anthem of life Sing me the anthem of life I a

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Explanation: In the 1800s, most Americans believed in Manifest Destiny, or the idea that the United States was supposed to expand (or grow) across North America to reach from the Atlantic Ocean in the east to the Pacific Ocean in the west. This was a

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

音乐咖啡厅:Daughtry - Rescue Me 相关介绍 :美国摇滚乐队道奇乐队(Daughtry)日前在Twitter宣布了新专辑将命名为《Break the Spell》,而这张新专辑将会在美国时间11月21日正式上市。 据了解,Daughtry乐队

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅