一、审题的精确性 根据专家对于过去2年独立写作考题的分析,发现有90%以上的题目属于支持/反对型: 2011.01.30 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Because the change of the society is so rapidly,

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

C: my mp3 player is broken, so I want to change it for an mp4 player. Can you offer any advice about which brand and model to buy? J: an mp4 player? why don't you buy a new cell phone? You can find an mp4 player inside any of the latest cell phones.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

17. For much of the past year, President Bush campaigned to move Social Security to a saving-account model, with retirees trading much or all of their guarantees payments for payments depending on investment returns. 【分析】简单句。句子主干

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Hello, this is Tara, and I just gonna talk about what I wanna do in the future. At the moment I've finished my degree so, I'm just, you know, trying to save some money to pay off my debts, but I really want to be a nutritionist, so I'm saving some mo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

吉克隽逸-Halo Remember those walls I built Well baby they're tumbling down And they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound I found a way to let you in But I never really had a doubt Standing in the light of your halo I got my an

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

我听之我见: 听着这首悠扬的歌曲,我想起了很多,有很多事情如果没有珍惜好,一旦错过就可能永远失去。错的时间,遇见错的人,是一种无奈。对的时间,遇见错的人,是一种悲伤。错的时间,遇见对的人,是一声叹息。 Lyrics Don't cry Joni by Conway Twitty Joni Lee J

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

... that is wonderful, but what about richer? GMA, ...financial contributor Mellody Hobson, the president of Ariel Capital Management is here to tell us about this . All right, what is the~ what's the

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

高考英语阅读理解细节理解题高分策略 细节理解题要求考生对阅读材料中的某一具体事实和细节进行理解。有些问题考生可以直接从文中找到明确的答案,但有些则需要我们在理解的基础上将

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

the saving grace 可取之处 英文释义 A single positive quality or benefit that redeemssomething with numerous negative qualities andno other benefits. 例句 My new job is difficult, pays poorly, and demands that I work far too much, but the sa

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Todd: OK, Hello! Jeanna: Hello! Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about? Jeanna: Driving. Todd: OK. Tell us about driving. Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna get my permit soon and then I get to drive. I'm really looking forward to that. It's kind o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Saving the Lives of Mothers and Babies A medical aid group says every day about one thousand women worldwide die in childbirth or from complications related to pregnancy. Doctors Without Borders says most of those deaths can be prevented. Its release

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(三月)

17. For much of the past year,President Bush campaigned to move Social Security to a saving-accounting model, with retirees trading much all of their guaranteed payments for payments depending on investment returns. 【分析】简单句。句子主干

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

There is also the uncertainty principle, which is part of quantum mechanics, as I understand it. 在量子力学中还有测不准原理,至少我想有。 And this happens constantly in the writing. 同样的事也时常发生在写作中。 And t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

A: What are you doing? B: I'm trying to figure out my budget. A: What do you need a budget for? B: I need to put a limit on my spending. A: What's your spending limit? B: I'm only allowed to spend $300 each month. A: That's not much. B: Because, I ne

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Do you have a pension? I didnt have one for many years. I always thought it was strange to start saving in my twenties for life in my seventies. Now, I wish I had started my pension earlier. My pension would be much bigger. The pension my government

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

What are we doing here with all those folk? We're having fun living life. Frank! What are you doing here? I need you. They're coming. I can feel it. Look, I'm retired, okay? You haven't killed anybody in months! It's a positive thing! 96 hours ago, s

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

At a pre-med university in St. Louis, we had to take a difficult class in physics. One day the professor was discussing a particularly complicated concept. A student rudely interrupted to ask Why do we have to learn this stuff? To save lives. The pro

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

This might not be typical, but it is all original Every little imperfection, they're a gift and they're a blessing Each line it came from a smile Each scar's a medal of mine And I thank god I'm alive Oh, oh, oh My body It might not work for you, but

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

In I Don't Know How She Does It, Sarah Jessica Parker just about manages to juggle a job in a financial market firm with being the mother of two children. But she does it with a lot of help from a nanny。 Many modern working mothers can't afford per

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

One of the obsessions you will find in our family is Star Wars. My second son, Cass, has been saving his pocket money, birthday, and Christmas money to buy one of the biggest Star Wars Lego toys: The Death Star. For those of you who are fans, or, at

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English