By Paul Sisco Washington, DC 29 September 2006 watch Border Security Tech An immigrant captured after illegally crossing the U.S. border with Mexico It's a new approach to the crackdown. With border security and illegal immigration a major concern i

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(九月)

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: While some may see them as the crazy ones. We see genius. 或许有些人认为他是一个疯子,但是我们认为他是个天才。 Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

The movie version of Kevin Kwans popular novel Crazy Rich Asians received a warm welcome at American theaters Wednesday and Thursday. Theater goers bought more than $8.5 million worth of tickets. It was a good start, especially since the film cost on

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(303) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

The Closest Thing To Crazy-Katie Melua 歌曲歌词 The Closest Thing To Crazy Katie Melua How can I think I'm standing strong, Yet feel the air beneath my feet? How can happiness feel so wrong? How can misery feel so sweet? How can you let me watch

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

一般人会在婚礼上选择非常抒情的歌曲,对不,不能说90%,也有70%吧,可是哈Beyonce的孩子们都不是一般人,他们不喜欢传统婚礼,就喜欢high高兴了,而这首crazy in love的节奏,绝对可以把一个

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

By Jim Malone Washington 19 April 2007 Investigators said Thursday the disturbing video images of the student responsible for the worst shooting spree in U.S. history did not add much to their probe of what happened and why at Virginia Tech Universi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(四月)

By Jim Malone Washington 23 April 2007 Students and faculty returned to classes at Virginia Tech University, one week after the worst mass-shooting spree in U.S. history. VOA national correspondent Jim Malone reports from Washington. A white balloon(

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(四月)

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: China is making investments around the world, which matters because where China's money goes, power may follow. Our next story takes us to Morocco, where China has plans to build an entire city from scratch. It's near Morocco's c

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

One day, I'll slow and lay down, 有一天,我会放慢脚步安静地躺下 Spend my weekends in a swing out on the wraparound. 裹着衣服在秋千上度过周末 Oh but these days, I'm on a mission 哦,但是这些天,我有任务要做 To

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

TechShop Puts High-tech Dreams Within Reach 美国创客空间TechShop让科技梦触手可及 Retired lawyer Maurice Mountain uses a CNC Router to produce a prototype of his Presto Emergency Boat Ladder. He's planning to mass produce his invention,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十月)

Lesson 105 Crazy! 1.Crazy!真够狂热的! 2.I'm craxy about you.我为你而痴狂。 3.I'm crazy about you.我迷恋上了英语。 4.Are you craxy?你疯了吗? 5.Today has just been crazy.今天都快忙疯了。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

I can hear her heartbeat for a thousand miles Hear the heavens open everytime she smiles And when I come to her that's where I belong Yet, I'm running to her like a river strong She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love She gives me love, love,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

High-Tech 'Bodega' Falls Short Of The Real Thing SCOTT SIMON, HOST: A couple of high-tech entrepreneurs thought they'd put a personable name on an impersonal product. Paul McDonald and Ashwath Rajan, formerly of Google, unveiled a box this week with

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Countries around the world are trying to entice Americans unhappy with the Trump administration. French President Emmanuel Macron has invited climate scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs to come to France. Now the Canadian gov

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: The breakout star of Crazy Rich Asians goes by one name, Awkwafina. Clever and profane, she catapulted to Internet fame back in 2012, when she released a music video about - and this might offend some people - a slang word for he

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Students at the University of Canterbury had only one and a half days of classes before the earthquake on Feb 22nd. The university then closed for three weeks. A number of buildings had red stickers, including the two newest buildings Commerce and La

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

By Nico Colombant Accra, Ghana 15 March 2006 In Ghana, a small private university is helping with entrepreneurial efforts to turn the aid-dependent West African country into a high-tech hub. Although

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(三月)

Ever since the day you went away and left me lonely and cold My life just hasn't been the same ohh baby, nooo When I looked into your eyes the moment that I let you go I just broke down (down) Baby if I ever get the chance to be with you again I woul

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Tonight, I'm gonna break away Just you wait and see I'll never be imprisoned by a faded memory Just when I think I'm over her This broken heart will mend I hear her name and I have to cry The tears come down again It happens all the time, this crazy

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Take the blame off of me, put it on my lonely heart Guilty of still loving you 'cause you left it all alone It's been looking for a home And it's crazy what a lonely heart will do Like running to open arms like a love starved child Holding on to the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐