High-Tech Images Show How Viruses Infect Cells At the University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Jun Liu uses a powerful electron microscope to examine E. coli bacteria and the tiny T-7 virus that infects them. Liu says until now, scientists coul

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(一月)

Situated along the Haihe River, the Tianjin Binhai Hi-Tech Industrial Development Area, more commonly known as the THT, is now home to many successful Hi-tech companies. TDQS is a company providing smart grid solution. Li Xiaoyu, vice General Manager

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Overseas-listed Chinese tech giants are said to be among the first planning for a listing in China via the new China Depositary Receipts program. Through the issuing of CDRs, domestic investors will be given the ability to invest in Chinese tech gian

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

High-techCameras Haveyouheardaboutthelatestinhigh-techcameras? TheJapanesehaveanewsuper-fastcamera. It'ssoquickitcanphotographawomanwithhermouthclosed. Notes: 1.Haveyouheardaboutthelatestinhigh-techcameras? 你听说有关高科技相机的最新消息

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Crazy Horse was Chief of the Lakota Indians, a Warrior and a Holy Man He tried to protect his people's way of living. VOICE ONE: I'm Phoebe Zimmermann. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today, we t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Flying ironing in one of the extreme sports in the UK You might not know it, but many sports and games that are played all over the world were invented by the British. Football, tennis, cricket, snooker, rugby, and golf all originated in the British

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Beyonce Featuring Jay-Z - Crazy In Love (碧昂丝/疯狂的爱) 年度最佳单曲提名 《Crazy in Love》是美国RB歌手兼作曲人Beyonc Knowles与饶舌歌手Jay-Z共同演唱的一首歌。2002年由制作人Rich Harrison为碧昂斯录音

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Blue skies Gentle breeze What a day Sunshine and sweet harmonies Time to play No more complications From now on just Good vibrations! On my way Feeling fine Can see my reflection in my surfboard shine Can hardly wait To cause a commotion Cmon everyon

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind There was something so pleasant about that phase. Even your emotions had an echo In so much space And when you're out there Without care, Yeah, I was out of touch But it wasn't because I did

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Teens Help Seniors Bridge High-Tech Generational Gap COLUMBIA, MARYLAND Younger people usually learn from the knowledge and experience of their elders but technology has reversed that tradition, especially when it comes to learning about high-tech de

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(九月)

Hot Tech Ideas Seek Investors at San Francisco Expo The TechCrunch exposition in San Francisco is a place where tech start-up companies can meet potential backers for their new products. Under the banner Disrupt, inventors tried to convince investors

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(九月)

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: India, the back office for so much information technology, is changing. India's IT talent has maintained computer systems and databases for decades, but new technologies are overtaking the old business model. Here's NPR's Julie M

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Not too long ago, Justin Silbaugh worked in California's high-tech industry. Today, the 40-year-old lives, works and volunteers in the East African nation of Uganda. For the last two years, he has been the country director of an arts education projec

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Katie Melua,英国的蓝调女王,这首The Closest Thing To Crazy是她的首只出道单曲,纤柔浪漫的曲调,配上Katie流畅柔美的声线,就像一部爱情电影的最后,夕阳下慢慢响起的片尾曲,安静而美好。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I remember when I remember 我永远都记得 I remember when I lost my mind 当我发疯了的那天 There was something so pleasant about that phase 你我曾经有一段美好愉快的时光 Even your emotions had an echo 我都能听到你的回声

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

A mobile sci-tech museum from China is in Myanmar's capital, Naypyidaw. It's the first time the China Mobile Science and Technology Museum project has gone abroad. CRI's Myanmar correspondent Tu Yun has the details. The general understanding is that

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

加拿大当红的朋克团体Hawk Nelson发片,新专辑的歌曲依然是如此朗朗上口,旋律优美难忘。作为一支商业乐队,Hawk Nelson在音乐上从不输人,无论是乐队形象还是封面设计,这支乐队健康向上的

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Now blue ain't the word for the way that i feel There's a storm brewin' in this heart of mine This ain't no crazy dream i know that it's real You're someone else's love now you're not mine Crazy arms that reach to hold somebody new While my yearnin'

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

one day, i'll slow and lay down, spend my weekends in a swing out on the wraparound. oh but these days, i'm on a mission to get these wild oats out of my system. yeah i might stay out all night, i've gotta do a little wrong so i know what's right. i

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Simple Plan - Crazy Tell me what's wrong with society When everywhere I look I see Young girls dying to be on TV They won't stop 'til they've reached their dreams Diet pills, surgery Photoshopped pictures in magazines Telling them how they should be

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲