PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Crazy Horse Was Chief of the Lakota, a Warrior and a Holy Man VOICE ONE: I'm Phoebe Zimmermann. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today, we tell the story of a Native American,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(二)月

By Mary Morningstar Washington 14 May 2007 Country singer Miranda Lambert entered Billboard's Country chart at Number1 with her 2005 debut album Kerosene. The 23-year-old Texan has done it again with her brand new CD. VOA's Mary Morningstar has this

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(五月)

歌曲: Still Crazy in Love 艺人: Sarah Connor 音乐星级: ★★★★★ 所属专辑: Sexy As Hell 发行年代: 2008 风格: Pop 介绍: Sarah Connor,来自德国的女歌手,曾获德国乐坛最高荣耀的Echo音乐奖最佳流行摇滚女歌手大奖及Goldene Europe音乐奖最成功女歌手奖

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

By Paula Wolfson Washington 17 April 2007 Virginia Tech is mourning its dead as the university and the nation learn more about the 23-year-old student behind the worst mass shooting rampage in modern U.S. history. VOA's Paula Wolfson reports Cho Seun

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(四月)

By Brian Padden Blacksburg, Virginia 19 April 2007 In the aftermath of the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history, the residents of the Blacksburg, Virginia are visibly shaken. Virginia Tech University is located in this rural town about four hours

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(四月)

情景对话: Elliot: I love you, but stop pushing your lifestyle in my face. I'll have the salad. Dressing on the side. Obvs. 我爱你,但别把你的生活方式强加给我,给我来份儿沙拉,酱单独放,显然的。 知识点讲解:

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Yes! so crazy right now Most incredibly It's your girl b It's your boy young History in the makin Part 2 I look and stare so deep in your eyes I touch on you more and more every time When you leave I'm beggin you not to go Call your name two, three t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind There was something so pleasant about that place. Even your emotions had an echo In so much space And when you're out there Without care, Yeah, I was out of touch But it wasn't because I did

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

how can i think i'm standing strong, yet feel the air beneath my feet? how can happiness feel so wrong? how can misery feel so sweet? how can you let me watch you sleep, then break my dreams the way you do? how can i have got in so deep? why did i fa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I remember when I remember 我永远都记得 I remember when I lost my mind 当我发疯了的那天 There was something so pleasant about that phase 你我曾经有一段美好愉快的时光 Even your emotions had an echo 我都能听到你的回声

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

A new education survey reveals that chief executives at America's largest corporations fear the U.S. could lose its competitive edge in science and technology because of a shortage of trained workers. Leaders questioned in the survey advocate greate

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(九月)

Dizzee Rascal年少时候绝对是个标准的不良少年,偷汽车, 抢劫批萨快递员这些事都干过, 后来被音乐老师引导去学习音乐制作,改变了他的人生。这听起来在音乐世界中常见的桥段,在2003年的英

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

2012年美偶亚军,年仅17岁的天才少女Jessica Sanchez近日发行了自己的首张专辑,首张专辑是便被 Interscope Records签下发行,同时新专辑找来了Mark J. Feist,Toby Gad,Harvey Mason Jr. Ne-Yo,Celeste Scalone等美

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Crazy Rich Asians is a movie about life and love among the super wealthy in Southeast Asia, and the movie opens today. Actress Awkwafina is in a breakout role as the heroine's best friend, and she explains... (SOUNDBITE OF FILM, C

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

图片1 At Culips we always try to be a little crazy! This word has a literal meaning but also tons of slang ways to use it. In North America it is a very popular word. Other similar words include, insane, bananas, nuts. Check out this podcast to hea

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Still Madly Crazy Robin Thicke What can I say Oh what can I do When Im crazy, so crazy for you And I try not to show it And I can't control it Im still madly crazy for you See the birds fly See the blue sky See the best times of my life Watch me craw

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Katie Melua - The Closest Thing To Crazy How can I think I'm standing strong, Yet feel the air beneath my feet? How can happiness feel so wrong? How can misery feel so sweet? How can you let me watch you sleep, Then break my dreams the way you do? Ho

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

This old man and me, were at the bar and we Were having us some beers and swaping I don't cares Talking politics, blonde and red-head chicks Old dogs and new tricks and habits we ain't kicked We talked about Gods grace and all the hell we raised Then

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

歌词: Why am I feeling? this is a crazy law You can have many laws, even how youre born Why am I feeling, this is a crazy law Im not trying to show you something wrong Chorus: My fencing Im wishing my rating for undying kiss First of all I like y

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

美国达人秀12岁天赋少女Anna Graceman 完美演唱新作《Crazy World》 这位胖胖的小女生名叫Anna Graceman,凭借扎实的唱功在美国达人秀一鸣惊人。现年12岁的她极有天赋的创作才能,18个月就能够唱一

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲