Lesson Five SPORTS (I) Part B Macro-Listening (Tapescripts, Notes, Exercises with Key) Dialogue Do You Like Sports? Tapescript Woman Hello, sir. Can I help you? Man Yes... Er, have you read about the World Cup in today's newspaper, miss? Woman Yes, I

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第三册

Planet Mechanics 环保达人 A dynamic duo travel around and come up with some bright ideas. 精力充沛的两人到处旅行,绝妙点子一箩筐。 by Matthew Brown It's good to keep in mind that people are working hard on exciting possibiliti

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

It was sunny and warm day. I got up early. After breakfast I went to ..Mountain with my friend Li Lei. It took us about an hour to get there by bus. There were thousands of people. We joined them to climb the mountain as soon as we got there. We felt

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Todd: OK. Hello! Can I have your name please? 你好!请问你叫什么? Cat: Cat. 卡特。 Todd: Cat! Uh, is that short for something? 卡特!这是简称还是? Cat: Short for Kathryn. 凯瑟琳的简称。 Todd: Kathryn. OK, Kathryn. What

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Is this how stupid people die? And before I can change my mind, the door busts open. 愚蠢的人是不是就是这样死的?我还没来得及改变主意,门就打开了。 She's an artist. He's a financial blogger for Reuters, and they're pour

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

讲解文本: show off 炫耀,卖弄 She likes to show off her fine clothes on the Internet. 她喜欢在网上晒她那些精致的衣服。 Hey, I know you have a girlfriend, but there's no need to show off all the time. 我知道你有女朋友,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

[00:00.00]Module 10 SPORTS [00:04.42]UNIT 2 We play a lot of sports at my school [00:10.18]1 Listen and read .Then answer the questions. [00:16.23]Dear Zhang Hai, [00:18.04]Thanks for you letter. [00:19.55]Your school sounds fun. [00:22.25]Do you pla

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语八年级

This week has been a very busy time for Surf Lifeguards. The sea around many parts of New Zealand has been quite dangerous recently with high waves and rips. In the week since New Year, Surf Lifeguards at Papamoa beach in the Bay of Plenty rescued 37

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Todd: Hey, Keri. Let's talk about summer. Kerri: OK. Todd: Do you like summer? Kerri: Yes, I do. Todd: OK. Why? Kerri: Because it's warm, and blue skies, and fluffy white clouds. Todd: That's true. Now, you grew up in Southern California. What was it

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK. Hello! Can I have your name please? Cat: Cat. Todd: Cat! Uh, is that short for something? Cat: Short for Kathryn. Todd: Kathryn. OK, Kathryn. What's your full name? Cat: Kathryn Lovelock. Todd: Oh, nice name. Nice! Cat: Glad you think so. T

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Hey, Keri. Let's talk about summer. 嗨,克里。我们来谈谈夏天。 Kerri: OK. 好的。 Todd: Do you like summer? 你喜欢夏天吗? Kerri: Yes, I do. 是的,我喜欢 Todd: OK. Why? 为什么呢? Kerri: Because it's warm, and b

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Leading the news.Australian pro-surf Mick Fanning has survived the shark attack during a competition in South Africa, it was being televised live, check it out, the three time world surf champion was competing in the final when a shark approached fro

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2015年

I've learned that life is a lot like surfing. When you get caught in the impact zone, you need to get right back up. 语音讲解: 1.learn 英音:/lɜːn/美音:/lɝn/ 2.surf 英音:/sɜːf/美音:/sɝf/ 3.impact 英音:/'ɪmpkt/美音:

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

托福考试话题词汇汇总 whitepollute白色污染 sustainabledevelopment可持续发展 ecosystem生态系统 environmentalpollution环境污染 over-fishing(overgrazing)过度捕捞(过度放牧) sandstorm沙尘暴 resourceexhaustion资源枯竭

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Todd: OK. Hello! Can I have your name please? Cat: Cat. Todd: Cat! Uh, is that short for something? Cat: Short for Kathryn. Todd: Kathryn. OK, Kathryn. What's your full name? Cat: Kathryn Lovelock. Todd: Oh, nice name. Nice! Cat: Glad you think so. T

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK, Kevin, we're back. Could you talk a little bit about Wales. Kevin: Yeah, Wales is quite a small country. It's west of England. There are about four million people who live in Wales. It's a bit like Japan. It's quite cold in the winter. Not

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Each crew is seven students 每一组有七名学员 three on each side of a small rubber boat and one coxswain to help guide the dingy小皮艇两侧各三人 还有一个舵手在中间指引方向Every day your boat crew forms up on the beach每天

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Todd: Hey, Keri. Let's talk about summer. Kerri: OK. Todd: Do you like summer? Kerri: Yes, I do. Todd: OK. Why? Kerri: Because it's warm, and blue skies, and fluffy white clouds. Todd: That's true. Now, you grew up in Southern California. What was it

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

【生词预览】 idyllic质朴宜人的,spot场所,grimly生气地 【笑话原文】 A Complaint Some people always have something to complain about. I stayed in a beautiful hotel right on the beach in Californiaan idyllic spot, you would thin

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

A big drop-off.I think I'll back up a bit. 这是一处很高的峭壁 后退一点为妙 Look, there's a ship's rope down there.See that on the surf? 看 下面有条废弃的船缆 看到了吗 就在浪头上 If I can get that, that'll be so usefu

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生