“ We are reading the first 1)verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are 2)infinite... ” I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as a 3)reminder that the future

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

It's a common enough sound in summer, after the wind finally picks up on a hot and humid afternoon, as the rain starts spattering down in big, fat drops--you're in for a full-blown thunderstorm. It's much less common in winter, even during a snow sto

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

[0:0]stain stake stale standpoint沾污,染污 木桩,股份 不新鲜的,过时的 立场,观点 [1:12.6181]starve statement static statistic挨饿,饿死 声明,陈述 静态的,静止的 统计数值 [2:0.8222]statue status steady steak塑像,雕塑 地位,身份 稳定的,稳重的 牛

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 四级词汇

Living Museums Bring Static History to Life This is the time of year when thousands of tourists descend upon Washington, D.C., to see the capitals great monuments and museums, including the National Gallery of Art and an array of Smithsonian museums.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

1. Sorry, can you repeat that again? I can't hear you. 对不起,你能再说一遍吗?我听不见。 2. There is too much static on the line. 电话里杂音太多。 3 Pardon? I can hardly hear you. 对不起,我听不见。 4. We've got a b

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

核心句型: You don't have to rub it in. I already feel bad enough as it is. 不要再火上浇油了,我已经够难过了。 rub it in直译过来就是:反复摩擦它的里面,这个短语的正确意思是:火上浇油,故意触人痛

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

【经典】迈克尔.杰克逊:people make the world go round Here...here I am again And I am starin at these same four walls alone again And now all the colors blend And I'm growing up and I've become this empty page Hold on it's tragic stumblin

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

Sleep through the static~~ 演唱者:jack johnson trouble travels fast when you're specially designed for crash testing or wearing wool sunglasses in the afternoon come on and tell us what you're trying to prove because it's a battle when you dabbl

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

I love it when we're at a party In a downtown crowd oh But I can't hear you call me baby With the music up loud Red wine good times No I don't mind being with everyone else And then there's nights like tonight that I I want you to myself And tonight

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Capping Stack deploys from on board the Transocean Discoverer Inspiration on the MC 252 location 11 July 2010 Oil company BP is considering a so-called static kill to seal off its damaged Macondo well in the Gulf of Mexico, even as plans go forward t

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

That boy in there... he's my son. 那边那个男孩... 他是我儿子 He's everything to me, 他就是我的全部 the only thing that kept me going. 唯一支撑我活着的动力 And when he woke up just now, he didn't know me. 刚才他醒来了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

I was just trying to make it talk. 我刚才只是想让它说话 By sticking a gun in its mouth? 所以就把枪塞进了它嘴里? Our skitter's breathing and heart seem fine. 这个掠夺者呼吸心跳看上去算平稳 So why'd it just collapse?

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

This little girl is a real shock. 这个小女孩让人特别震惊! Miracle baby Kimberly Gordon survived an emergency birth a year ago when a lightning bolt struck her mother and shes got the static-straight hair to prove it. 这个奇迹般生还的

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

《Sleep Through The Static》就是这样一张温情的唱片,一张更加内敛和低调的喃喃自语。 Jack Johnson - Enemy After we spoke I had a dream that I broke The teeth from a mouth of a snake That I choked on the teeth They were mine all along I picked up the p

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Everytime We Touch《每次我们相拥》很好听的DJ舞曲 Cascada 来自英格兰的女孩,现在她住在科隆(德国)。早年她在她第一次踏进了音乐领域时,很快她发现她的一些与众不同的天赋,首先她独特的声音先打开一些专业录音室的门,德国的唱片公司很快对她产生了兴趣

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天分享的是几首纪念的歌。 清明节:Qingming Festival /Tomb-sweeping Day Cause we never forget them, we never say bye to them. 因为我们从未忘记他们,从未和他们说过再见。 歌名:Bye Bye 歌手:Mariah Carey This

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Jennifer Lopez 强劲归来!联手 French Montana 最新单曲《I Luh Ya Papi》MV全球首播。终于感受到了夏日的气息,伴着性感身姿狂舞,充斥着人鱼线与腹肌,随便拎一个都是男神模样啊。 歌词: I put i

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

本期内容: China is preparing to make the first attempt at landing robotic spacecraft on the Moon's far side. A static lander and rover are expected to be deployed to the surface in the next day, state media reports. The vehicles are carrying a

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

FM Static - Tonight (只想紧握你的手) I remember the times we spent together on those drives We had a million questions all about our lives and when we got to New York everything felt right I wish you were here with me tonight I remember th

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲