Shayne Ward是英国最火爆的歌唱选秀节目X-Factor2005年度总冠军,一颗在英国乐坛冉冉升起的新星,正在用自己俊朗的外表和优美高亢的声线征服全世界的乐迷! Well there's a little boy waiting at the co

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Fergie - Labels or love Shopping for labels, shopping for love Manolo and Louis, it's all I'm thinking of Shopping for labels, shopping for love Manolo and Louis, it's all I'm thinking of I already know what my addiction is I be looking for labels, I

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Silvia: So Diego, you've asked me about shopping, but what about you? Diego: I think that now I have to pay for everything myself I'm a much more conservative shopper so I only buy strictly what I need. Silvia: And that's all. Diego: I think so, yes.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

After a dozen assembled boards had been approved by Wozniak, 12块组装好的主板经过沃兹尼亚克检验合格后, Jobs drove them over to the Byte Shop. 被乔布斯送到了Byte Shop。 Terrell was a bit taken aback. 特雷尔有点儿吃惊

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

I want someenvelopes, please. Do you wantthe large size or the small size? The largesize, please. Do you haveany writing paper? Yes, we do. I don't haveany small pads. I only have large one. Do you want a pad? Yes, please. And I wantsome glue. A bott

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

I am walking to work. It takes 15 minutes. 我走路去上班,整段路程需要十五分钟。 First, I pass a school. Then I pass a pet shop and a park. 首先,我要经过一所学校。接着经过一家宠物店和一座公园。 Sometimes I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

You're welcome. Yes, they were nice flowers. OK, talk to you tomorrow, bye! 不用谢。是的,花很好。好的,明天再和你说,再见! Did you give your mother flowers for Mother's Day? 母亲节的花,你送给你妈妈了吗? Yes,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Hi, Ben! I smell coffee. 嗨,本!我闻到了咖啡的味道。 Yes, you do. I'm drinking coffee. 是的,你闻得没错。我在喝咖啡。 Where did you get it? 你从哪里买的? I always get coffee at my favorite coffee shop. 我一般都

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Hey, Taylor, where do you shop for summer clothes? 嗨,泰勒,你在哪里买夏季的服装呢? I shop at the mall. I also shop at stores downtown. 我在商场里买。另外我也会去市区的商店买。 I need some new summer clothes. 我需

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Business 商业 Selling clothes online in Russia 俄罗斯服装行业的电子商务 Fabric of society 服装世界 Two Germans have a mission: to clothe the Russian middle classes 两个德国人的使命:令俄罗斯中产阶层人士穿上他们卖

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Internet economies 互联网经济 Going local 变得地方性 The internet is not that global after all 互联网根本不那么具有全球性 Jul 14th 2011 | from The Economist print edition THE internet is flattening the world. Or so they say. Ye

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Business 商业报道 Selling clothes online in Russia 俄罗斯服装行业的电子商务 Fabric of society 服装世界 Two Germans have a mission: to clothe the Russian middle classes 两个德国人的使命:令俄罗斯中产阶层人士穿上他

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

你是购物狂shopaholic吗?要当一个兢兢业业诚诚恳恳的购物狂,这些问题你必须知道: 1. 购物狂最喜欢的两个日子是? Black Friday(感恩节后第二天)和Boxing Day(圣诞后第二天)。 为什么?这两天都

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ruth: Hey Akane, didnt we have a really good time in the city in Oita last weekend? Akane: Yeah we had a great time. Im glad we went. Ruth: Oh me too. It was so good! You know, I thought it was really good to get out of this small town. It was really

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

考虑到伦敦旅行?小心。那儿有很多的英语只是在伦敦才有并且你可能从未听到过。用以下最常见的伦敦方言为你的旅行作好准备! Blimey!这是人们在表示惊讶时常用的表达方式。例如, Blim

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

美国的购物狂欢节 As you brace yourself for holiday shopping, know this, black Friday is apparently now a week-long event. In fact, it's already started. So how can play this to your advantage. ABC's Rebecca Jarvis has much more now. If Black

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

句子:有些人认为团购真的能改变我们购物的方式。 误译:Some people think bulk buying can really change the way we shop. 正译:Some people think team buying can really change the way we shop. 解释:团购需要众多零散消

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

It is supposed to be a good thing to reward your kids every now and then for going to school, or doing their chores. Domini, my daughter is no exception. When she changed preschools, she went through a time of adjustment, and had to be encouraged to

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Task 2 1) Do you prefer to work with a group or work alone? 2) Do you prefer to give hand-made gifts, or store-bought gifts? 3) Do you prefer to shop online or go to the real stores to find of things you want? 4) When being confronted with difficult

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

I couldnt believe what I had just heard! Hands 1)cupped around his mouth so his words wouldnt travel to the ears of eavesdroppers, and 2)flipping his head from shoulder to shoulder to ensure no one would be privy to his 3)divulgence, David repeated h

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文