Lesson 7 Henry Parter Text: The Henry Parter books are fine and exiting to read. Henry Parter, the main character is a wizard. He goes to a special school to learn how to be a better one. While he is at school, he has one adventure after another. Som

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(903) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄学英语第二册

A poor chimney-sweeper, who had not enough money to buy a meal, stopped one hot summer day at noon before an eating-house, and remained regaling his nose with the smell of the victuals. The master of the shop told him several times to go away, but t

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

北京空气污染严重已不是新闻,但最近有商人把北京空气罐装出售,每罐开价28元。虽然价格不低,但却非常畅销,每天能卖掉几百罐。店主表示这是绝佳的伴手礼,轻便又有趣,也有人称此品

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ruth: Hey Akane, didnt we have a really good time in the city in Oita last weekend? Akane: Yeah we had a great time. Im glad we went. Ruth: Oh me too. It was so good! You know, I thought it was really good to get out of this small town. It was really

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Shop-assistant : May I help you, sir? Mr. Yung : Er I wart to buy my wife a gift for Christmas, but I don't know what she would like. Shop- assistant : How about an evening gown? These are all from Paris. Mr. Yung : No. She has very good taste in clo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

商店说法集锦 Department Store百货商店 Confectioners Shop, Candy Shop糖果店 Grocery食品杂货店 Supermarket超级市场 Shopping Center购物中心 Book Store书店 Grain Store粮店 Food Store食品店 Food and Drink Shop饮食店 E

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi is appealing to President Barack Obama to end the air war in a letter calling it an unjust war against a small people of a developing country. 2. In Ivory Coast, fighters trying to force strongman Laurent Gbagbo out o

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(四月)

各式各样的店铺英语表达 书店 books store 粮店 grain store 食品点 food store 煤店 coal store 食品杂货(副食品)店 grocery 酱园 sauce and pickles shop 肉店 meat (butchers) shop 酒店 wine shop 水产店 aquatic product

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

All right yesterday was superbowl Sunday that means today is classical joke Monday 那么昨天是超级碗星期天 这就意味着今天是经典笑话星期一 Oh,it's popular.It's catching on 哦 好流行啊 好赶时髦啊 So today's joke is sp

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Nanchang Street is located in Wuxi City, East China's Jiangsu Province. It's a core scenic spot of the city, featuring the Qing Ming Bridge Historic and Cultural Street District. Now our reporter shows you a different taste of it, combining ancient a

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

明天就是双十一,大家钱包都准备好了吗?双十一抢货之余别忘了听听我们的节目,Jenny和Spencer要谈一谈购物、抢货的英语。 双十一英语怎么说? 双十一太有名啦,所以外媒一般就会直译:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Lesson 2 Hobbies 第二课 嗜好 October 5 10月5日 Making Jewelry 制作珠宝首饰 Read it! 读读看! Rob is interviewing Jenny Jewelry. 罗柏正在访问珍妮.珠宝小姐。 She has a new jewelry shop in town! 她在镇上新开了一家首

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(452) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

With the holiday season in full swing, Indians are flocking to the online marketplace in droves. But there's one unusual item flying off the virtual shelves: Online retailers say cow dung patties are selling like hot cakes. 随着假日季的到来, 印

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Sarah : Anybody here? Shop-keeper : Coming, I'm coming....Hi, Sarah. What do you want today? Sarah : Quite a lot. I need one pound of potatoes, three pints of milk, a dozen brown eggs, two pounds of corn, one pint of olive oil, one pound of cucumber,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What About Me-shayne ward 英文歌词: what about me when there's a little boy waitin' at the counter of the corner shop he's been waitin' down there waiting half the day we never ever see him from the top he gets pushed around knocked to the ground bu

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Time spent in a bookshop can be most enjoyable, whether you are a book-lover or merely you are there to buy a book as a present. You may even have entered the shop just to find shelter from a sudden shower. Whatever the reason, you can soon become to

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

找工作是件麻烦事,除了要跑招聘会,还要留意各种招聘广告,尤其是报纸上的广告。当你看到心仪的工作时,不要犹豫,赶紧拿起电话应聘吧,晚了可就会被别人抢去了。下面是一些电话应

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Language Points spot的高频口语用法: 1.broke 2.Can you spot me some money? 3.Ryan was spotted by the cops. 4.This is my spot!

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

You are listening to this podcast on a computer, or perhaps you have downloaded it from a computer to an MP3 player. So I am sure that you know what the words hardware and software mean. Hardware means the computer itself and other machines which are

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Ey, ha ha, make a wish girl You deserve it Uh-huh, ha, ha, yeah Baby, I seen the chick you're with, wish that I never did Freakin' perfect and five foot ten, just wanna punch her lip, yeah 'Cause I know I've been wasting time tryna catch your eye, uh

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅