What are the most inspirational quotes you have come across? 你遇到的最鼓舞人心的名言是什么? 获得117好评的答案@Gold Hassan The fool didn't know it was impossible, so he did it. 傻瓜不知道这事儿是不可能的,所以他做

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[ti:UNIT 5 Go With Transportation Lesson 33: How Can You Go?] [0:00.631]UNIT 5 第五单元 [0:02.404]Lessons 33~40 第33~40课 [0:05.034]Go With Transportation [0:07.438]You Will Learn 你将学到 [0:09.691]Functions 实际应用 [0:10.672]Giving

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(205) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)八年级下册

货运用语 货物 goods||freight||cargo 运输 transportation||transit||conveyance 运送 to transport||to carry||to convey 运输业 transportation business||forwarding business||carrying trade 运输代理人 a forwarding agent 承运人 a freigh

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Benito Cereno by Herman Melville, Part Two 赫尔曼麦尔维尔著《贝尼托塞莱诺》Ⅱ Today, we continue the story Benito Cereno. It was written by Herman Melville. Last week, we told how African slaves on a Spanish ship rebelled in seventee

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

'Benito Cereno,' by Herman Melville, Part One 《贝尼托塞莱诺》by赫尔曼麦尔维尔 Ⅰ Our story today is called Benito Cereno. It was written by Herman Melville. We tell the story in three parts. Here is Shep O'Neal with part one of Benit

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

I. I am not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's mate. I am only plucking pheasants 'cause the pheasant plucker's running late. I cannot bear to see a bear bear down upon a hare. When bare

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

EDUCATION REPORT - University of Virginia Is New Home for 'Semester at Sea'By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, January 12, 2006 I'm Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Education Report. Thr

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(一)月

小心搬运 Handle with car 此面朝上 This side up 请勿抛掷 Don't throw down 易腐物品 Perishable goods 请勿平放 Not to be laid flat 请勿用钩 No hooks 保持冷藏 Keep cool, Keep in cool place 避免日光直射 Keep out of the di

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

货运英语名词汇总 运输 transportation | | transit | | conveyance 运送 to transport | | to carry | | to convey 运输业 transportation business | | forwarding business | | carrying trade 运输代理人 a forwarding agent 承运人 a freig

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

He was lying on the deck, and Captain Blackheart was leaning right over him. Welcome to The Pirate School, young man, he boomed. I hope you like excitement young man, because from now on, youre going to have plenty of it! Excitement is just what I lo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

我还是不明白你的意思。 误:I don't still understand what you mean. 正:I still don't understand what you mean. 析:still 用于否定句时,应放在 don't, haven't, didn't 等否定词之前。又如: He still doesn't understand

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

CAPE CANAVERAL Two American astronauts will venture outside the International Space Station Monday to stow a failed coolant pump and extend the outpost's Canadian railway. Wearing protective spacesuits in a deadly vacuum(真空) environment, Stephen

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BOGOTA, April 10 (Xinhua) -- Oil spilled into Colombia's Caribbean waters on Wednesday after two ships collided, the Colombian government said. The accident occurred in the Bay of Colombia early Wednesday, when the oil-carrying Singaporean ship CRCCO

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Come, boys, and feed the cows. The sun has set, and they are at the barn. 男孩们,过来喂牛吧。太阳已经落山了,牛儿已在牛棚里。 Sue has a bell on the neck of her pet cat. 苏把一个铃铛挂在她宠物猫的脖子上。 On

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

1. Voting has started in the 2010 midterm elections. Republicans are trying to regain control of the House and the Senate. It's expected the GOP will win back the House with the balance of the Senate still in play. President Barack Obama is expected

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十一月)

ey ey ey ey ey ey oh oh oh ohh ohh ohh never see it comin' that u would be gone amp; i kno that u'll be back for me u'll come back to me i kno u will life is so empty without u amp; without u there's no me amp; the only way that i can go on is to fin

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

AFTER TAKEOFF the ship routinely monitored the condition of the sixty people sleeping in its cryonic tanks. One malfunction showed, that of person nine. His EEG revealed brain activity. Shit, the ship said to itself. Complex homeostatic devices locke

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

常见的贸易术语有: 贸易顺差、贸易逆差; 询盘 、发盘、还盘; 贸易许可证; 索赔、理赔; CIF , CFR , CPT 等等。 贸易是经济全球化环境下最常见的经济现象,几乎没有一个国家的经济是

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

秘鲁卡车侧翻9人死亡 LIMA, Dec. 23 (Xinhua) -- Nine people were killed and more than 20 others injured when a truck overturned on a highway in northern Peru's Cajamarca region, the state news agency Andina reported Monday. The accident took p

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Thousands of demonstrators continued their march through the country's capital as anger spreads over the governments apparent involvement in an explosion at a naval base on Monday that left 12 people dead. At least 20 people have been arrested in con

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻