2-3-A 1. M: Have you ever been to that big restaurant opposite the school gate? W: Yes, many times. Whenever my friends come to visit me, I'll take them there to eat. Q: Does the woman enjoy the food in that restaurant? 2. W: Is there something wrong

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第二册

Old Fashioned Ice Cream Makers Have you ever seen an old-fashioned ice cream maker? Nestled inside the wooden bucket, theres a metal canister with a hand crank on top. Cranking the handle scrapes the sweet, creamy mixture from the sides of the metal

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

2004年雅典奥运会主题歌《海洋》的演唱者是冰岛歌手比约克(Bjork)。她被称作世界乐坛最另类的前卫歌手、拥有“天籁之音”冰岛的国宝,无论曲风,还

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运歌曲

63 生长于盐水中的西红柿问世 AGRICULTURE REPORT September 4, 2001: Salt-Resistant TomatoBy George Grow (Start at 1'03

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

New findings from an American space rover on Mars show that much of the planet might have been too salty to sustain life. But scientists are not ruling out the possibility of life altogether, as Sky's Alistair Bunkall reports Of all the planets in t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Old Fashioned Ice Cream Makers 老式冰淇淋机 Have you ever seen an old-fashioned ice cream maker? Nestled inside the wooden bucket, theres a metal canister with a hand crank on top. Cranking the handle scrapes the sweet, creamy mixture from the

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Back in ancient times, philosophers like Aristoteles were early speculating about the origin of taste and how the tongue sends elements of taste, like sweet and bitter, salty and sour. What we discovered just a few years ago is that a region of the b

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年Scientific American(十一)月

03Describing the Taste of Food GLOSSARY that is a phrase used to introduce new information, or to provide additionalinformation about something* Melissa always thought that it would be fun to live alone, that is, until she had tostart paying her own

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Wonderful Food 美味的食物 The apples are sweet. 苹果甜, The potatoes are salty. 土豆咸, The grapes are sour. 葡萄酸, The fish is fresh. 鱼儿鲜, They are tasty and yummy. 可口美味, And healthy for me! 让我身体康健!

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

Salty Origins for Early Earth Biomolecules In a study presented at the European Planetary Science Conference in Potsdam, researchers proposed that salt deposits on the early Earth's volcanic coasts enabled the conversion of amino acids into other im

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

UNIT 3 What Will You Do This Summer? Lesson 22 What will you do at the beach? 1.Beach,sand and ocean 海滩,沙子和大海 What will you do at the ocean,Jenny? Let's see.让我想一下. What will I do?我做什么呢? I will lie on the beach.我会躺

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

Scientists Discover Secrets for Tastier Tomatoes 科学家发现美味西红柿的秘密 Scientists have discovered the genetic secrets of two unpopular members of two favorite food families. They hope the discoveries will produce tastier tomatoes an

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

This week on Why Tell Me Why, we are finding out why the oceans are so salty. So the oceans are salty because the oceans have been around, lets say, for over five hundred million years. And over the course of time what we found out is that weve alway

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

介绍: ① Admire the burger. 端详下你的汉堡。 ② Don't press the burger. 千万不要挤压。 ③ Apply condiments in a thin, even layer. 给汉堡的里面涂上薄薄的一层调味酱。 ④ No exterior condiments. 不要在外面涂酱。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

青年节、青年人英语怎么说? 青年都和youth这个词有关: Youth Day: 青年节 Youth: 青年 Young people: 年轻人 和中文一样young people比youth更加口语化。 在美国还有一个词更常用来形容现在的年轻人:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Have you ever seen an old-fashioned ice cream maker? Nestled inside a wooden bucket, there's a metal canister with a hand crank on top. Cranking the handle scrapes the sweet, creamy mixture from the sides of the metal canister, which sits in a bath o

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Steve, my new boyfriend, decided to cook dinner for me. I was really excited, that is, until I tried his cooking. Steve: What do you think of the soup? I thought: This is so bland, and what are these little lumpy things in the soup? Of course I didnt

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

He met her at a party. She was outstanding and there were many guys chasing after her, while he was average-looking, shy and awkward. 他在一个派对上遇见了她。她很出色,身边不乏追求者,而他外表普通、性格腼腆、还有些

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Ohh, I'm craving some chocolate right now. Let's go to the store and get some. 京晶:哦,我现在特别馋巧克力。我们去商店买一些吧。 Mark: You're in luck. I just so happen to have some chocolate in my house.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台