[00:01.17]A Truth of Life [00:04.46]One of my patients, a successful businessman, [00:08.28] tells me that before his cancer he would become depressed [00:11.78] unless things went a certain way. Happiness was having the cookie. [00:16.48] If you had

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业晨读美文

UNIT3: Talking about likes and dislikes. 41. How do you like Dr.Seuss's Horton Hatches and Egg? 42. I like it. 43. I like it very much. 44. I love it. 45. What do you think of last night's movie? 46. The story's boring. 47. I didn't like the movie we

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(393) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美国英语口语

Part One 句型推荐 1. You're wanted on the phone. 2. Will you get the phone for me?My hands are full now. 3. Wendy, it's Sue phoning at 10:30 on Wednesday,5th. 4. May I call you at home tonight? 5. Hello. This is Kate Brown. 6. Sorry,I

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方4+1听力口语MP3-口语句型

Unit 14 It was a real scorcher! Vocabulary Task Answers Spring Summer Fall Winter breezy thunder chilly freezing showers lightning rainy overcast damp scorching flurries humid blizzard muggy Script In spring, the city of Washington is breezy and ther

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

EXPLORATIONS - New Orleans, Havre de Grace: American Places That Hold Special Memories Welcome to EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Im Mario Ritter. Some places can create strong memories. We often clearly remember important events in our lives an

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Words and Their Stories: The Cold, Hard Truth 词汇典故:和cold相关的短语 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 (MUSIC) Cold weather has a great effect on how ou

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Lesson 108 Delusions of Grandeur 幻想变得伟大 Words: gloom n. 阴暗,幽暗,忧愁 glorify v. 美化,赞扬 glorious adj. 光荣的,壮丽的 glossy adj. 平滑的,有光泽的 glossary n. 词汇表 glowing adj. 白热的,通红的,热烈的 gnaw v. 咬,啃 goal n. 目标 gorgeou

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Lesson 106 Quick Thinking 脑筋急转弯 Words: gaze v. 盯,凝视 gazette n. 政府的公报 gear n. 齿轮,传动装置 gem n. 宝石,珠宝 generalization n. 概括 generalize vt. 归纳,概括 generate vt. 造成,产生;产卵 generous adj. 慷慨的;大量的 genesis n. 起源,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

She was angry. She was angry at her husband. He lied to her. He lied many times. She was tired of his lies. She said enough was enough. She took off her ring. She dropped it into the toilet. She flushed the toilet. She got into her car. She got on th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

Akane: Ruth, what do you think about stay-at-home parents? Ruth: Do you mean like one parent staying at home with a child? Akane: Yeah, one parent staying at home and the other one working? Ruth: Ah, I think it's really bad if a child stays at home w

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

There are two things which really annoy me. Actually I experience both of them, sometimes, on public transport. Often when I travel I go on buses and on trains and both of these things seem to occur quite often. Firstly is when other people listen to

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

There are two things which really annoy me. Actually I experience both of them, sometimes, on public transport. Often when I travel I go on buses and on trains and both of these things seem to occur quite often. Firstly is when other people listen to

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Akane: Hey, Ruth. Ruth: Hi, Akane Akane: So we've been talking about your family a little bit. Um, I'd like to know a little bit more about the specific people in your family. Ruth: Sure Akane: So who is the funniest person in your family? Ruth: The

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

I'm calling the police, Barry said. I'm glad you're calling the police, Ruth said. Barry and Ruth had a nice house. They had a nice, quiet house. They had nice neighbors. They had nice, quiet neighbors. But tonight, their neighbors were not quiet. Th

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

She eats a slice of cake. She drops a crumb. The ants can smell it. They crawl towards the crumb. She notices the ants. She does not want to kill them. She gets a cup. She puts the ants inside. She opens the window. She lets the ants go.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Calvin answered the phone. A woman said, Hello. I'm Ruth. I'm a volunteer for Alzheimer's. She sounded like an old woman. She said the organization was trying to raise money. He asked how she got his number. She said his number was on her list. He sa

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

Todd: Ah, so, Ruth, we are both teachers Ruth: That's right Todd: And we have students and we teach our students English, and English is not their first language, what do you do in class when students do not speak English? When they speak their own l

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Ruth, you're from Ireland. Ruth: Yes, that's right. Todd: And could you talk a little bit about the government in Ireland, like do you have a president or a prime minister? Ruth: In fact, we have both. We have a president, Mary McAleese, an

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Ruth, who is your favorite actor or actress? Ruth: Oh, that's a good question. I think it definitely has to be Ewan McGregor. Todd: Mm, yeah, he's pretty good. Ruth: I really, really like him. Todd: Why do you like him? Ruth: Well, he's rea

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight, Im Ryan Geertsma. Voice 2 And Im Christy Van Arragon. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It is a Thursday in Gu

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight