秘诀29 当齿龈鼻音[]出现在软颚音[] 或[]前面时,它就变成软颚鼻音[]。如: [] + []或[] = [] 1. Thank you. 谢谢你。 IPA: [ ][] + [][] K.K: [ ][] + [][] 2. I take a walk along the bank every morning. 我每天早晨在岸上散步。 3. I think I can learn to spe

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

29. 1)Thank you! 2)I take a walk along the river bank every morning. 3)I think I can learn to speak good English in one month.] 4)Hunger is the best sauce. 5)He hungered for her love. 6)I was angered by his refusal to come to the party.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

Unit 12 rectify recur recycle redundant reel refer reference refine reflect reform refrain refresh refreshment refund refusal refute regarding regardless region register regret regulate reign reinforce reject relate relax release relevant reliable r

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年星火考研词汇核心突破

[00:00.00]Which is convenient,to pay in pound sterling or in RMB? [00:02.50]用英镑或人民币,哪一个付款较方便? [00:05.00]You can not pay on deferred terms. [00:06.41]你不能延期付款。 [00:07.81]Your reason for the refusal of p

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 闪电式商业英语

33. Refusal 1. I wish I would, but David is coming this evening. 2. Id like to but my husband wouldnt like it. 3. Id rather not. 4. Im terribly sorry, I dont think I can. 5. Thank you very much for asking me but I feel rather tired. 6. Thats really

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

迷你对话: A: Which school is your children in? 你的小孩现在在哪儿上学? B: She is now in a private school. 她在一家私立学校上学。 A: Oh, it costs too much. It's more expensive than the pulic school. 喔,那收费很高。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Explanation: The U.S. Declaration of Independence says that all men are created equal (or the same), but in reality (or in real life), this isnt really true. The United States has always struggled (or had problems) with racial discrimination, which m

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

图片1 fuse n. 保险丝,焙丝v. 熔合 例句:It seems that you've blown a fuse. 看样子你把保险丝烧断了。 fuss n. 忙乱,大惊小怪,大惊小怪的人v. 忙乱,大惊小怪 例句:Don't make such a fuss about a little scr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

PART THREE - A YOUNG WOMAN AT THORNFIELD CHAPTER EIGHT Life with Mr. Rochester Later that evening I had tea with Mrs. Fairfax in the [-----1-----]. Mrs. Fairfax, you told me that Mr. Rochester was a little strange, I said. Well, what do you think, de

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

In Part 1 of this program, we told you many uses of would in everyday speech. Today, we will talk about two more uses. Well also look at some important elements for understanding this modal verb. Before we continue, though, lets do a short review exe

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

What child hasn't dreaded September, the end of summer and the return to school. But for some kids, the prospect of school produces a level of fear so intense that it is immobilizing, resulting in what's known as school-refusal behavior. These are th

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

付款 Payment Terms (一) Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month. 这个月末以前应该付款。 It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling. 用英镑付款较方便。 Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to us

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

LONDON, Feb. 12 (Xinhua) -- Liverpool striker Luis Suarez and manager Kenny Dalglish both have apologized Sunday over Suarez's refusal to shake hands with Patrice Evra of Manchester United before Saturday's match. I'm sorry, Suarez issued the apology

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

如何在高考前对单词进行更加有效的突破?在有限的时间里我们应该做好如下几件事: 1、坚持天天背单词 背单词是一个需要坚持的工作,如果不勤加复习,用得较少的词汇慢慢就会忘记了。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Asking Favors 求助 When you ask for things, it is important to be polite. The intonation that you use in making your request is as important as what you actually say. When you think someone will refuse your request, you can ask the question in such

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What did you say to Strickland when you saw him? 你见到思特里克兰德的时候,对他说什么了? I asked him to come with me to Holland. 我邀他同我一起到荷兰去。 I was dumbfounded. I could only look at Stroeve in stupid amaze

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

迷你对话: A: What did you say when she told you the news? 当她告诉你这个消息时,你说什么? B: I clammed up. And finally, I asked her to chew the cud for such an important decision. I could not have the heart to disappoint her wi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

讲解文本: twenty-four seven 一天到晚,每时每刻,也写作24/7 The supermarket is open twenty-four seven, so I can buy whatever I need whenever I want. 这家超市全年无休,所以我可以在任何时间买到我想要的东西。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

When someone disagrees with you or offends you, dont lose your temper. Why? Because it is of no use to do so. You ought to (should) be patient and keep calm lest you should quarrel with him. You must know that patience is not cowardice, but a virtue.

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文